WC1
10am - 5pm
7pm - 10pm

Day price £5
Evening price £7
All day price £10

07939 989 471 or 07961 313 557
www.cochranetheatre.co.uk
SHINE ON, daughter of a thousand generations, send your light fourth into this tired world...
SHINE ON, mother of a thousand dreams tend to those dreams with strength and compassion...
SHINE ON, woman of a thousand hopes, show everyone the beauty within you - the beauty that comes from knowing who you are

#2 Conscious Sistah

Conscious Sistah

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

• Are you African: Y
  • Cultural Heritage:
    Ghanaian

Posted 24 July 2006 - 11:06 PM

Any feeback on this Oshun???? I unfortunately was unable to attend, even though i would have loved to have gone. What your thoughts on this event, that goes for anyone else who attended.

#3 Oshun

Oshun

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 818 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    AfricanCarribean

Posted 26 July 2006 - 01:35 PM

QUOTE (Conscious Sistah @ Jul 25 2006, 12:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Any feeback on this Oshun???? I unfortunately was unable to attend, even though i would have loved to have gone. What your thoughts on this event, that goes for anyone else who attended.

Unfortunatly babes i wasn't allowed in!! The likkle renk dry kin gwal on the front door was having non of me the box office had that second closed and she was unprepared to take our money! This nice rasta man tried to get us in but she was not budging for love nor money which i thought was very mean but then as i was so tried from ARD the night before and had to be in hospital the next day i couldn't be arsed toi tell her bout herself.

A Bredrin of mine said it was good though, not much else feed back cept that really!
SHINE ON, daughter of a thousand generations, send your light fourth into this tired world...
SHINE ON, mother of a thousand dreams tend to those dreams with strength and compassion...
SHINE ON, woman of a thousand hopes, show everyone the beauty within you - the beauty that comes from knowing who you are

#4 Conscious Sistah

Conscious Sistah

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Ghanaian

Posted 26 July 2006 - 02:21 PM

QUOTE (Oshun @ Jul 26 2006, 02:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Unfortunatly babes i wasn't allowed in!! The likkle renk dry kin gwal on the front door was having non of me the box office had that second closed and she was unprepared to take our money! This nice rasta man tried to get us in but she was not budging for love nor money which i thought was very mean but then as i was so tried from ARD the night before and had to be in hospital the next day i couldn't be arsed toi tell her bout herself.

A Bredrin of mine said it was good though, not much else feed back cept that really!

sorry to hear that. My friends mum went, and she loved it. She was really impressed with best kept secret. If there is a next one, i'll definitely be there.

#5 Oshun

Oshun

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 818 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    AfricanCarribean

Posted 26 July 2006 - 03:13 PM

Yeah so will I even if i have to argue the toss with renk woman, its not often they let our people do they're thing in the middle of the city!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users