• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3233 posts

• Are you African: Y
  • Cultural Heritage:
    Afrikan by way of the Native Indian homelands

Posted 14 December 2006 - 12:16 AM

@TFS

eewwwwwwwww!!!

You need dettol, special water, and every oda ting possible fi wash dat pork stain from yu body.

#22 The Freelance Scientist

The Freelance Scientist

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2358 posts
  • Interests:Education, Politics, Current Affairs, Dialogue with the community and others.

I like going to the gym, playing football and travelling the world. I'm at university at the moment.

• Cultural Heritage:
    Mandinka

Posted 15 December 2006 - 12:21 AM

my pork poking days are long gone! I can't believe that I made this admission public here 24 hours on. I just hope nobody holds it against me.
[i]The Freelance Scientist: He Is The Eternal Student.

#23 The Freelance Scientist

The Freelance Scientist

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2358 posts
  • Interests:Education, Politics, Current Affairs, Dialogue with the community and others.

I like going to the gym, playing football and travelling the world. I'm at university at the moment.

• Cultural Heritage:
    Mandinka

Posted 15 December 2006 - 10:19 AM

Right, moving swiftly on - who else has dated a loony? blink.gif

#24 Mogho Naaba

Mogho Naaba

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3233 posts

• Cultural Heritage:

Posted 15 December 2006 - 03:41 PM

Tut tut tut tut tut.........

TFS maaaaannnnnn.....

#25 The Freelance Scientist

The Freelance Scientist

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2358 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Mandinka

Posted 15 December 2006 - 03:46 PM

QUOTE (Mogho Naaba @ Dec 15 2006, 03:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tut tut tut tut tut.........

TFS maaaaannnnnn.....

blink.gif

#26 Mogho Naaba

Mogho Naaba

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3233 posts

• Cultural Heritage:

Posted 15 December 2006 - 03:55 PM

QUOTE (The Freelance Scientist @ Dec 15 2006, 03:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
blink.gif

unsure.gif

#27 The Freelance Scientist

The Freelance Scientist

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2358 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Mandinka

Posted 15 December 2006 - 03:57 PM

Blud, I was 15 then!

#28 Mogho Naaba

Mogho Naaba

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3233 posts

• Cultural Heritage:

Posted 15 December 2006 - 04:03 PM

QUOTE (The Freelance Scientist @ Dec 15 2006, 03:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Blud, I was 15 then!

**wags finger judgementally**

Nuh mek it 'appen again!!! mad.gif mad.gif

#29 The Freelance Scientist

The Freelance Scientist

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2358 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Mandinka

Posted 15 December 2006 - 04:23 PM

QUOTE (Mogho Naaba @ Dec 15 2006, 04:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nuh mek it 'appen again!!! mad.gif mad.gif

I ain't touching pork again, trust me! biggrin.gif

#30 Tafari Shabazz

Tafari Shabazz

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 997 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 09:05 PM

I once dated a sister who used to live in Kensington, her name was Naomi, she had a hot temper and would often through things at my head. She was a little skinny also, liked White boys, and she wanted to be a model - she lives in New York or LA or somewhere, crazy bitch!

#31 Mogho Naaba

Mogho Naaba

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3233 posts

• Cultural Heritage:

Posted 15 December 2006 - 09:44 PM

QUOTE (Tafari Shabazz @ Dec 15 2006, 09:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I once dated a sister who used to live in Kensington, her name was Naomi, she had a hot temper and would often through things at my head. She was a little skinny also, liked White boys, and she wanted to be a model - she lives in New York or LA or somewhere, crazy bitch!

I know that wretch....the same woman who's had more pork in her than a butchers?

(On the real, give a true experience and stop copping out gotdammit!!!!!)

#32 Tafari Shabazz

Tafari Shabazz

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 997 posts

Posted 16 December 2006 - 12:39 AM

(On the real, give a true experience and stop copping out gotdammit!!!!!)

I DID DAMN IT!!!

#33 Mogho Naaba

Mogho Naaba

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3233 posts

• Cultural Heritage:

Posted 18 December 2006 - 08:38 PM

QUOTE (Tafari Shabazz @ Dec 16 2006, 12:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I DID DAMN IT!!!

You didn't dammit!!

#34 Tafari Shabazz

Tafari Shabazz

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 997 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 08:44 PM

When I was 16 I went on a "date" with one of my sisters mates, she was all sweet one minute, then she kept having mood swings were she'd insult me for no reason, I made the mistake of asking her for some change and she said i was "bloody cheap" (learnt the lesson never ask a girl to pay), then we went to see a movie I wanted to watch "fucking crap, why'd we come to this, dumbass" etc etc (always let the girl choose). We took the bus "My last boyfriend had a car", when we passed people she knew she got up and told the driver to "stop here", and we had to walk the last mile in the rain incase people saw her on the bus. Basically she was unstable!!!

tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

#35 Tafari Shabazz

Tafari Shabazz

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 997 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 03:47 PM

My brother once dated a girl from Birmingham who was a total moron, she was a complete dumbwit, anyway shes round at our house one night and she wanted to phone her aunt in Liverpool, so she turns round to my dad and asks him ''What time is it in Liverpool'' - he looked at me, and I started to piss myself, he trying not to laugh said its 8:30 my dear, but I was ROTFL and pointing at her so she got up and started yapping, my brother kicked my ass for laughing but it was worth it.

#36 Voo

Voo

Ligali Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1306 posts
  • Interests:History, politics, literature, music, language, culture, people, progression and revolution...

• Cultural Heritage:
    Parents were born in Grenada

Posted 19 December 2006 - 05:47 PM

QUOTE (Tafari Shabazz @ Dec 19 2006, 03:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My brother once dated a girl from Birmingham who was a total moron, she was a complete dumbwit, anyway shes round at our house one night and she wanted to phone her aunt in Liverpool, so she turns round to my dad and asks him ''What time is it in Liverpool'' - he looked at me, and I started to piss myself, he trying not to laugh said its 8:30 my dear, but I was ROTFL and pointing at her so she got up and started yapping, my brother kicked my ass for laughing but it was worth it.

LMAO laugh.gif
her name wasn't Jade Goody was it?

Ok, ok. I've had a few pyscho experiences with some dodgy brothas the worst was with a brotha who I went on ONE date with. He was really sweet and funny, but quite a bit on the chubby side. I think he was maybe insecure about it because after I decided that we should really jsut be friends, he went all psycho on me. You'd think I had jsut turned down a marriage proposal or something the way he went on...

It started with him ignoring me whenever we went out with our mutual friends. Then every time I would say something, he would go out of his way to be dismissive or patronise me. Then started the silent phonecalls several times a day every day for about a week (I have no doubt it was him). Then, one night he called me up and basically started telling me that I was a bitch for leading him on (?????) I won't go into the X-rated stuff he was saying but I hadn't even kissed the brotha!! Anyway, he hung up the phone after his little rant and for a week afterwards kept sending me one word texts with words like 'bitch', 'pr*ck-tease' etc etc I had to get one of my male friends to call him up and threaten him before he stopped completely!
"To kill a woman is to kill humanity itself"

#37 Tafari Shabazz

Tafari Shabazz

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 997 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 06:23 PM

LMAO
her name wasn't Jade Goody was it?

No, she wasn't light skinned and actually quite hot, just a likkle bit of an idiot!

Ok, ok. I've had a few pyscho experiences with some dodgy brothas the worst was with a brotha who I went on ONE date with. He was really sweet and funny, but quite a bit on the chubby side. I think he was maybe insecure about it because after I decided that we should really jsut be friends, he went all psycho on me. You'd think I had jsut turned down a marriage proposal or something the way he went on...

It started with him ignoring me whenever we went out with our mutual friends. Then every time I would say something, he would go out of his way to be dismissive or patronise me. Then started the silent phonecalls several times a day every day for about a week (I have no doubt it was him). Then, one night he called me up and basically started telling me that I was a bitch for leading him on (?????) I won't go into the X-rated stuff he was saying but I hadn't even kissed the brotha!! Anyway, he hung up the phone after his little rant and for a week afterwards kept sending me one word texts with words like 'bitch', 'pr*ck-tease' etc etc I had to get one of my male friends to call him up and threaten him before he stopped completely!

You can't put prime stake infront of a fat man and then take it away, especially if he hasn't even had a taste!!! You didn't see him on Trisha afterwards did you?

#38 Mogho Naaba

Mogho Naaba

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3233 posts

• Cultural Heritage:

Posted 19 December 2006 - 07:04 PM

One of my friends had a girl who was insanely jealous of everything, she didn't even like it when he hugged or kissed his own mum! He told me that one time she called the house phone and he couldn't answer cos he was in the bathroom. So he dialled 1471 and called her back when he finished. Then she started getting all hysterical asking him where was he and he told her he was in the bathroom so he couldn't get to the phone......then she asks him "in the bathroom doing what?" huh.gif

LOL what did she think he was doing, making love to the shower curtain or something????

#39 Oshun

Oshun

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 818 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    AfricanCarribean

Posted 27 December 2006 - 02:52 AM

I went out with one that used to pace the floor after being intimate, monologing on the depth of intimacy and the suspension of coital affiliation!!! blink.gif

Clearly he was an eediat, and a dutty one as well cos he was going out with someone else too. Obviously i didn't know at the time!
SHINE ON, daughter of a thousand generations, send your light fourth into this tired world...
SHINE ON, mother of a thousand dreams tend to those dreams with strength and compassion...
SHINE ON, woman of a thousand hopes, show everyone the beauty within you - the beauty that comes from knowing who you are

#40 Tafari Shabazz

Tafari Shabazz

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 997 posts

Posted 27 December 2006 - 03:15 AM

I went out with one that used to pace the floor after being intimate, monologing on the depth of intimacy and the suspension of coital affiliation!!!
huh.gif

Pillow talk is one thing, but getting up and talking through the whole thing is cray-zee??? unsure.gif laugh.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users