Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3233 posts

• Are you African: Y
  • Cultural Heritage:
    Afrikan by way of the Native Indian homelands

Posted 12 December 2006 - 03:16 PM

Has anyone ever dated someone who was more loopy than a box of springs?

#2 Oshun

Oshun

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 818 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    AfricanCarribean

Posted 12 December 2006 - 04:13 PM

QUOTE (Mogho Naaba @ Dec 12 2006, 03:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Christ, Of course!

Mad people are very useful for learning lifes lessons with and for telling interesting stories at parties! biggrin.gif
SHINE ON, daughter of a thousand generations, send your light fourth into this tired world...
SHINE ON, mother of a thousand dreams tend to those dreams with strength and compassion...
SHINE ON, woman of a thousand hopes, show everyone the beauty within you - the beauty that comes from knowing who you are

#3 The Freelance Scientist

The Freelance Scientist

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2358 posts
  • Interests:Education, Politics, Current Affairs, Dialogue with the community and others.

I like going to the gym, playing football and travelling the world. I'm at university at the moment.

• Cultural Heritage:
    Mandinka

Posted 12 December 2006 - 04:20 PM

Hell, yeah! tongue.gif
[i]The Freelance Scientist: He Is The Eternal Student.

#4 Mogho Naaba

Mogho Naaba

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3233 posts

• Cultural Heritage:

Posted 12 December 2006 - 04:41 PM

You lot are so stush on here man!! Just relay your stories and stop mucking about!! mad.gif

#5 Djehutis Wisdom

Djehutis Wisdom

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1259 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Jamaican

Posted 12 December 2006 - 04:48 PM

Sorry MN. I have but I'm not relaying anything here. At least if I tell the stories to someone in person I can deny every saying it if people open their mouths and we all know they do. Putting evidence on the net is not the smartest thing to do. Especially because of the nature of the stories.

I met this church girl and....Damn I wish I could tell y'all
I was born with two ears and one mouth. One guess as to which should be used more.

#6 Mogho Naaba

Mogho Naaba

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3233 posts

• Cultural Heritage:

Posted 12 December 2006 - 04:59 PM

QUOTE (Djehutis Wisdom @ Dec 12 2006, 04:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry MN. I have but I'm not relaying anything here. At least if I tell the stories to someone in person I can deny every saying it if people open their mouths and we all know they do. Putting evidence on the net is not the smartest thing to do. Especially because of the nature of the stories.

I met this church girl and....Damn I wish I could tell y'all

Nah man, as long as you got anonymity, you aiight. smile.gif

A lot of people have had crazy experiences with church girls anyway so you're just one out of maybe 200,000 lol.

#7 Tafari Shabazz

Tafari Shabazz

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 997 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 05:16 PM

When I was 16 I went on a "date" with one of my sisters mates, she was all sweet one minute, then she kept having mood swings were she'd insult me for no reason, I made the mistake of asking her for some change and she said i was "bloody cheap" (learnt the lesson never ask a girl to pay), then we went to see a movie I wanted to watch "fucking crap, why'd we come to this, dumbass" etc etc (always let the girl choose). We took the bus "My last boyfriend had a car", when we passed people she knew she got up and told the driver to "stop here", and we had to walk the last mile in the rain incase people saw her on the bus. Basically she was unstable!!!

#8 Mogho Naaba

Mogho Naaba

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3233 posts

• Cultural Heritage:

Posted 12 December 2006 - 07:05 PM

I made this thread cos earlier today I saw this crazy woman my brother used to date years ago - she didn't recongise since I've grown up thank goodness.

Anyway things got so bad the police had to get involved in the end, but was happened was one time they were arguing about something and she threatened to cut his dick off! My brother said something to her then she left the living room. Two twos now, we hear one of the kitchen drawers open and heard a rustling noise. I thought it was pretty funny especially when I saw my lady come out with this large kitchen knife!!!! So my brother ran out the front door and she ran after him with this knife, chasing him through the street to cut off his jewels!! I ran out the still laughing bcoz I still thought she was just trying to scare him....that was until I saw a few people trying to wrestle the knife out her hand and this crazy mad hatter is shouting at the top of her lungs about how she's gonna kill him when she sees him! Then the police arrived and arrested her. By then my brother was already at his bredrin's house. This was ages ago.

But I've dated a couple of girls who just weren't right upstairs. Ever since I broke up with one of them, all of a sudden I started to get all these weird phone calls all hours of the night - she'd call my mobile for example then when I'd leave it on the line and check it an hour later she'd still be there! I tried that method because whenever I'd hang up on her she'd call again. Then she started to order pizza and send it to my yard. She even tried to start a fight with one of my cousins in the market just because she was angry at ME! Nonetheless a family friend called her and said if this madness continues she was gonna pay the price......then miraculously all the weird phone calls and pizza deliveries stopped.

#9 Oshun

Oshun

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 818 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    AfricanCarribean

Posted 12 December 2006 - 08:59 PM

I'm allowed to post this one cos its been put in print and seen by the masses already so its ok....

I went out with a guy once and felt that he just wasn't the sort of person i needed in my life, he was a nice guy but i just didn't like him enough. Anyway so one day when he had come to pick me up to go out to dinner i decided to tell him that i thought it would be best if we remained friends.....He turned his face to the wall and for the rest of the conversation and spoke to the walll!!

Now i know he was probably embarassed or feeling bad or whatever, but i thought that was a particularly childish and strange thing to do especially as he was 35 at the time!! It then transpired that he wanted me to mother him (yes he did say that) stroke his head whilst he lay on my chest ect! I remember alarm bells going off in my head thinking WTF???

Anyhow he said he couldn't be my friend because he couldn't be freinds with someone he fancied, fair enough, but when i asked him to look at me he said he couldn't, i saw him a few years later on the bus and he clearly remembered/ recognised me but still couldn't look at me!
SHINE ON, daughter of a thousand generations, send your light fourth into this tired world...
SHINE ON, mother of a thousand dreams tend to those dreams with strength and compassion...
SHINE ON, woman of a thousand hopes, show everyone the beauty within you - the beauty that comes from knowing who you are

#10 Djehutis Wisdom

Djehutis Wisdom

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1259 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Jamaican

Posted 12 December 2006 - 09:32 PM

QUOTE (Oshun @ Dec 12 2006, 08:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm allowed to post this one cos its been put in print and seen by the masses already so its ok....

I went out with a guy once and felt that he just wasn't the sort of person i needed in my life, he was a nice guy but i just didn't like him enough. Anyway so one day when he had come to pick me up to go out to dinner i decided to tell him that i thought it would be best if we remained friends.....He turned his face to the wall and for the rest of the conversation and spoke to the walll!!

Now i know he was probably embarassed or feeling bad or whatever, but i thought that was a particularly childish and strange thing to do especially as he was 35 at the time!! It then transpired that he wanted me to mother him (yes he did say that) stroke his head whilst he lay on my chest ect! I remember alarm bells going off in my head thinking WTF???

Anyhow he said he couldn't be my friend because he couldn't be freinds with someone he fancied, fair enough, but when i asked him to look at me he said he couldn't, i saw him a few years later on the bus and he clearly remembered/ recognised me but still couldn't look at me!

That sounds like he has serious rejection issues and he was probably overly mothered. A shame when that happens to our people.
I was born with two ears and one mouth. One guess as to which should be used more.

#11 Mogho Naaba

Mogho Naaba

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3233 posts

• Cultural Heritage:

Posted 13 December 2006 - 01:22 AM

QUOTE (Oshun @ Dec 12 2006, 08:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Damn, dude got severe emotional issues.

#12 Tafari Shabazz

Tafari Shabazz

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 997 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 01:30 AM

My 5 year old niece does the whole not looking you in the eye thing when you annoy her, she folds her arms and stirs at the wall, sounds like the boy didn't grow up...his mum must have been a fool for him...

#13 The Freelance Scientist

The Freelance Scientist

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2358 posts
  • Interests:Education, Politics, Current Affairs, Dialogue with the community and others.

I like going to the gym, playing football and travelling the world. I'm at university at the moment.

• Cultural Heritage:
    Mandinka

Posted 13 December 2006 - 07:24 PM

I once went out with a Caucasian girl (a long, long time ago), and she just couldn't let go in the end! She told me she was pregnant, then she was going to kill herself, then she told me she called the police to tell them that I raped her! I remember calling the police explaining that some girl was harrassing and was about to cry rape. In the end, I had to give them my details and her phone details - so if anything, I could prove she was calling me and not the other way round. One time, she'd called my mobile and left 52 missed calls and a abundant of threatening messages. My friends were all laughing at me when I got a letter from the police a couple of days later saying they were sorry to hear that I was a victim of crime! sad.gif

#14 Tafari Shabazz

Tafari Shabazz

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 997 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 07:27 PM

I hope you tied thorns around your leg and chastised yourself!!! laugh.gif

#15 The Freelance Scientist

The Freelance Scientist

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2358 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Mandinka

Posted 13 December 2006 - 07:32 PM

QUOTE (Tafari Shabazz @ Dec 13 2006, 07:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hope you tied thorns around your leg and chastised yourself!!! laugh.gif

laugh.gif

#16 Djehutis Wisdom

Djehutis Wisdom

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1259 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Jamaican

Posted 13 December 2006 - 07:35 PM

QUOTE (The Freelance Scientist @ Dec 13 2006, 07:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I once went out with a Caucasian girl (a long, long time ago), and she just couldn't let go in the end! She told me she was pregnant, then she was going to kill herself, then she told me she called the police to tell them that I raped her! I remember calling the police explaining that some girl was harrassing and was about to cry rape. In the end, I had to give them my details and her phone details - so if anything, I could prove she was calling me and not the other way round. One time, she'd called my mobile and left 52 missed calls and a abundant of threatening messages. My friends were all laughing at me when I got a letter from the police a couple of days later saying they were sorry to hear that I was a victim of crime! sad.gif

You didn't...You know, because if you did I hope you got plenty of this stuff and got to work

Then did a lot of this

You know to cleanse the evil stain on your soul

#17 The Freelance Scientist

The Freelance Scientist

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2358 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Mandinka

Posted 13 December 2006 - 07:49 PM

Brothas are gonna kill me cuz of this!

I've cleansed myself thoroughly! Believe me when I tell you this! PLEASE!

#18 Tafari Shabazz

Tafari Shabazz

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 997 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 07:57 PM

Don't worry, I kissed a White girl when I was younger, so I've gotten past that phase myself.

#19 Djehutis Wisdom

Djehutis Wisdom

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1259 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Jamaican

Posted 13 December 2006 - 07:58 PM

QUOTE (The Freelance Scientist @ Dec 13 2006, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Brothas are gonna kill me cuz of this!
I've cleansed myself thoroughly! Believe me when I tell you this! PLEASE!

Boy. All I'm sayin is that is a mighty stain to remove. I think you'll have to be cleansing for at least the next fifteen years to remove it fully. But I am happy you have at least supressed it's evil mark. If you ever get the urge to stalk a woman then you know some of her is still in there.

#20 The Freelance Scientist

The Freelance Scientist

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2358 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Mandinka

Posted 13 December 2006 - 08:22 PM

You know how it is, when you're young, dumb and full of cum.

I'm not making excuses, but when I was at school, African girls weren't the easiest to date because they had their boundaries. And then when you're a growing lad, you see that Caucasian girls were more than willing to oblige to things that, if you asked an African girl, she'd slap you! I guessed I just tagged for the experience, but as Tafari said, it was a phase when you grow up, after which you grow up and then you move on!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users