• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 The Freelance Scientist

The Freelance Scientist

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2358 posts
  • Interests:Education, Politics, Current Affairs, Dialogue with the community and others.

I like going to the gym, playing football and travelling the world. I'm at university at the moment.

• Are you African: Y
  • Cultural Heritage:
    Mandinka

Posted 10 December 2006 - 10:43 PM

Cheated Wife Take Revenge On Billboard Poster

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A CHEATING husband had the shock of his life today - when his furious wife took out a billboard poster to condemn his "despicable and deceitful" ways.

The woman was said to have sought the advice of BRMB radio presenters Caroline Martin and Elliott Webb before dedicating the giant ad to her husband "Mark" and his lover "Shelley", one of her best friends.

Now it will be seen by thousands of drivers and passers-by on an advertising hoarding at Upper Dean Street in Birmingham city centre.

The radio station, which in the past has been linked to highly-publicised stunts, insisted that this was a genuine issue from a real listener.

The poster reads: "To my "dear husband" Mark and my "best friend Shelley", You are the most despicable, deceitful people I have ever met.

"I know what you did and I'm disgusted. I've changed the locks Mark, burnt your clothes and emptied OUR joint account - to pay for this poster. You deserve each other."

The wife called herself Jane Doe, an American phrase for unidentified women, and e-mailed BRMB for advice on her cheating husband before paying for the ad.

Writing on her myspace website, she said the ad was her way of hitting back at her husband, whom she had suspected for months of having an affair.

"It's just my way of getting my own back at the b****** I have devoted most of my adult life to," she wrote.

"He is a piece of lying, cheating scum. A few months ago I suspected my 'dearest' other half was having an affair.

"New clothes, new habits, trips away. He made me feel I was being paranoid. But it turns out women's instinct is a great thing.

"What's worse is the person he's been seeing is someone I thought was one of my dearest friends.

"If you are reading this "Shelley", you can have him. You deserve each other. Don't bother phoning or calling round, as far as I am concerned, neither of you exist."

BRMB marketing controller Phil Barton-Ancliffe would not reveal "Jane's" real name but confirmed she was from Birmingham.
[i]The Freelance Scientist: He Is The Eternal Student.

#2 BlackMatta

BlackMatta

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1091 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Nigerian

Posted 11 December 2006 - 12:01 AM

The poster reads: "To my "dear husband" Mark and my "best friend Shelley", You are the most despicable, deceitful people I have ever met.

What a coincidence. Of the two most dispicable people she has met one is her husband and the other is her best friend. Time to blame...er......er........anyone else!

(OK, so assuming that its not all one big stunt by a radio station).
Wisdom, not power.

#3 Mogho Naaba

Mogho Naaba

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3233 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Afrikan by way of the Native Indian homelands

Posted 11 December 2006 - 12:17 AM

Moving on with your life is the best form of revenge.

However, if you can slash your cheating partner's car tyres and spray paint it silly, then I guess that's an added bonus. smile.gif

#4 Twang

Twang

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1200 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 12:41 AM

May be one should assess why he and she chose to cheat… awaits the feminist lobby to come steaming in...

#5 Tafari Shabazz

Tafari Shabazz

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 997 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 12:50 AM

SEX

#6 Timeline

Timeline

Loyal Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 608 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    unsure

Posted 18 December 2006 - 04:48 AM

revenge = wasted energy that could have been used to repair self after a traumatic experience.

#7 Oshun

Oshun

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 818 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    AfricanCarribean

Posted 02 January 2007 - 12:09 AM

^^Co-sign^^

These are fine words about what to do in such situations its from the comedy Madea goes to jail but poiniant nontheless

SHINE ON, daughter of a thousand generations, send your light fourth into this tired world...
SHINE ON, mother of a thousand dreams tend to those dreams with strength and compassion...
SHINE ON, woman of a thousand hopes, show everyone the beauty within you - the beauty that comes from knowing who you are

#8 The Freelance Scientist

The Freelance Scientist

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2358 posts
  • Interests:Education, Politics, Current Affairs, Dialogue with the community and others.

I like going to the gym, playing football and travelling the world. I'm at university at the moment.

• Cultural Heritage:
    Mandinka

Posted 02 January 2007 - 12:20 AM

QUOTE (Oshun @ Jan 2 2007, 12:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

#9 Djehutis Wisdom

Djehutis Wisdom

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1259 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Jamaican

Posted 02 January 2007 - 12:05 PM

QUOTE (Oshun @ Jan 2 2007, 12:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm not really up for men who feel that comfortable in females clothes but I have to take my hat off to him clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
I was born with two ears and one mouth. One guess as to which should be used more.

#10 The Freelance Scientist

The Freelance Scientist

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2358 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Mandinka

Posted 02 January 2007 - 01:36 PM

Just a question to the sistas: Why is it that when women (not all of them, of course) discover that their partner's cheated on them, do they threaten to cut off their private parts? ph34r.gif

#11 Tafari Shabazz

Tafari Shabazz

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 997 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 03:28 PM

QUOTE (The Freelance Scientist @ Jan 2 2007, 01:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just a question to the sistas: Why is it that when women (not all of them, of course) discover that their partner's cheated on them, do they threaten to cut off their private parts? ph34r.gif

I know I'm not a sista, but the answer is kinda obvious, ain't it? "If thy partners private parts offend thee, cut them off". Also its probably easier to cut of our privates, that for us to cut off theirs.

#12 The Freelance Scientist

The Freelance Scientist

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2358 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Mandinka

Posted 02 January 2007 - 07:34 PM

QUOTE (Tafari Shabazz @ Jan 2 2007, 03:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"If thy partners private parts offend thee, cut them off".

You make it sound as if it's one of the Ten Commandments.

#13 Tafari Shabazz

Tafari Shabazz

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 997 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 07:37 PM

QUOTE (The Freelance Scientist @ Jan 2 2007, 07:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You make it sound as if it's one of the Ten Commandments.

To some sistas it might be? laugh.gif

Edited by Tafari Shabazz, 02 January 2007 - 07:38 PM.

#14 The Freelance Scientist

The Freelance Scientist

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2358 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Mandinka

Posted 03 January 2007 - 02:45 AM

I suppose when a guy is cheated on, he's expected to walk away whereas a girl can torch her ex's house, wreck his car and threaten to cut his tools off...and get her props for it ph34r.gif

#15 Tafari Shabazz

Tafari Shabazz

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 997 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 02:51 AM

QUOTE (The Freelance Scientist @ Jan 3 2007, 02:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I suppose when a guy is cheated on, he's expected to walk away whereas a girl can torch her ex's house, wreck his car and threaten to cut his tools off...and get her props for it ph34r.gif

Well the male is the strong, noble warrior, while the female is a deadly creature when provoked...ermmm....men can keep it together emotionally I mean popcorn.gif

#16 The Freelance Scientist

The Freelance Scientist

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2358 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Mandinka

Posted 03 January 2007 - 02:57 AM

QUOTE (Tafari Shabazz @ Jan 3 2007, 02:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well the male is the strong, noble warrior, while the female is a deadly creature when provoked...ermmm....men can keep it together emotionally I mean popcorn.gif

men have feelings too. they don't always "keep it together." What is more devastating to a man than to come home from work to find another man boning his missus? blink.gif

#17 Tafari Shabazz

Tafari Shabazz

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 997 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 03:04 AM

QUOTE (The Freelance Scientist @ Jan 3 2007, 02:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
men have feelings too. they don't always "keep it together." What is more devastating to a man than to come home from work to find another man boning his missus? blink.gif

Well thats different... laugh.gif

#18 The Freelance Scientist

The Freelance Scientist

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2358 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Mandinka

Posted 03 January 2007 - 03:11 AM

QUOTE (Tafari Shabazz @ Jan 3 2007, 03:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well thats different... laugh.gif

Ok. let's not make it too extreme. biggrin.gif What should my man do when he finds his woman's been cheating on him for six months with her work colleague, for example?

#19 Mogho Naaba

Mogho Naaba

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3233 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Afrikan by way of the Native Indian homelands

Posted 03 January 2007 - 02:47 PM

QUOTE (The Freelance Scientist @ Jan 3 2007, 03:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok. let's not make it too extreme. biggrin.gif What should my man do when he finds his woman's been cheating on him for six months with her work colleague, for example?

Leave her to it. Seriously.

#20 Djehutis Wisdom

Djehutis Wisdom

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1259 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Jamaican

Posted 03 January 2007 - 03:34 PM

QUOTE (Mogho Naaba @ Jan 3 2007, 02:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Leave her to it. Seriously.

Co-sign

We as a people have gotten into this habit of saying it's not fair, they do it so why can't we. Why not say they do it so why am I with them. If you truly thought you loved her that act on her part is a beacon that the creator did not mean it to be, not that you should go and do the same to the next women who comes along or start torching houses like some crazy confused women do.
I was born with two ears and one mouth. One guess as to which should be used more.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users