Photo

How Can I Steal Another Man's Girlfriend?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 hakeemolajwon

hakeemolajwon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• Are you African: Y
  • Cultural Heritage:
    African

Posted 11 October 2006 - 04:48 PM

Any tips? I'm sure some people here must have done it at some point. A girl I really fancy is going out with a guy who happens to be alright. It would be a lot easier if he was just an arsehole, but there you go. Both of them like me, and the girl is a stone fox. I want her but I'm unsure how to proceed.

#2 Mogho Naaba

Mogho Naaba

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3233 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Afrikan by way of the Native Indian homelands

Posted 11 October 2006 - 04:52 PM

Here's a few tips: Click Here

#3 The Freelance Scientist

The Freelance Scientist

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2358 posts
  • Interests:Education, Politics, Current Affairs, Dialogue with the community and others.

I like going to the gym, playing football and travelling the world. I'm at university at the moment.

• Cultural Heritage:
    Mandinka

Posted 11 October 2006 - 11:59 PM

QUOTE (Mogho Naaba @ Oct 11 2006, 05:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here's a few tips: Click Here

LMAO laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

But seriously; you can't think of taking another man's woman, no matter how fine she is. She seems happy with her man, let them be. There are lots of fine women out there! If she becomes available in the future, then go for it. But considering that they both like you, and you're having those kind of intentions in your head, that is sooo not good, bruv. That ain't good at all!!! How can you think of stealing another man's girlfriend? All I can say I'm glad that I don't know you!!! F'real, bruv! My advice; DO NOT PROCEED! dry.gif

Edited by The Freelance Scientist, 12 October 2006 - 12:03 AM.

[i]The Freelance Scientist: He Is The Eternal Student.

#4 Tafari Shabazz

Tafari Shabazz

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 997 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 12:17 AM

Any tips? I'm sure some people here must have done it at some point. A girl I really fancy is going out with a guy who happens to be alright. It would be a lot easier if he was just an arsehole, but there you go. Both of them like me, and the girl is a stone fox. I want her but I'm unsure how to proceed.

You have to decide if you truly want their friendship, or do you just want her? If its just lust then is it worth causing upset and destroying a friendship over? Also if you make a move and she rejects you, you'll look like an idiot, lose to friends, possibly ruin their relationship, she won't go out with you then and the whole fabric of society could implode!!!

If you truly want them both as friends then you'll suppress your feelings, hell I've fancied my friends girlfriends before now, but I respected them more than to act on it. If you think shes open for you to make a move, then decide if you should or not, otherwise don't. At the end of the day, if you want her more than you want him as a friend, and shes open to it, then go for it (just be prepared for the possible reaction of him). Or get your nasty on behind his back!

S'up 2 ya'll!!!

#5 The Freelance Scientist

The Freelance Scientist

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2358 posts
  • Interests:Education, Politics, Current Affairs, Dialogue with the community and others.

I like going to the gym, playing football and travelling the world. I'm at university at the moment.

• Cultural Heritage:
    Mandinka

Posted 12 October 2006 - 01:19 AM

If anyone considers themself to being a good friend, or a good person in fact, they would not THINK on their friend's missus! You just don't go there!!!!

#6 coltrane

coltrane

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1155 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 04:16 PM

Wait until he fucks up. Then be a comforting shoulder for her to cry on and someone she can talk to.
If we do not believe in freedom of speech for those we despise we do not believe in it at all. ~ Noam Chomsky

#7 Oshun

Oshun

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 818 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    AfricanCarribean

Posted 12 October 2006 - 11:55 PM

QUOTE (hakeemolajwon @ Oct 11 2006, 05:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh dearone,

Your clearly suffering from a deep internal lack to want to cause such misery to another, open your third eye and turn it in thats what its for!
Look inside, how would you feel if a friend did this to you? Maybe this has happened to you before and left you in pain and so you feel justified in causing pain? I don't expect you to think further than your loins as i know its difficult for most men to do but try and think about your higher self atleast if its only about getting it stroked then surely there are many sisters who are single and also "stone foxes" who could help you out.
SHINE ON, daughter of a thousand generations, send your light fourth into this tired world...
SHINE ON, mother of a thousand dreams tend to those dreams with strength and compassion...
SHINE ON, woman of a thousand hopes, show everyone the beauty within you - the beauty that comes from knowing who you are

#8 hakeemolajwon

hakeemolajwon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    African

Posted 13 October 2006 - 01:52 PM

QUOTE (Oshun @ Oct 13 2006, 12:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh dearone,

Your clearly suffering from a deep internal lack to want to cause such misery to another, open your third eye and turn it in thats what its for!
Look inside, how would you feel if a friend did this to you? Maybe this has happened to you before and left you in pain and so you feel justified in causing pain? I don't expect you to think further than your loins as i know its difficult for most men to do but try and think about your higher self atleast if its only about getting it stroked then surely there are many sisters who are single and also "stone foxes" who could help you out.

That had crossed my mind. I'm willing to take that risk though after all I am honourable - I have no ill feelings towards the guy and no desire to hurt him. But I can't ignore my own feelings either. This isn't simple lust, I really like her. The question is, how does she feel about me? That's what I need to find out.

If two people have strong feelings for each other, I see no reason for them to walk away simply because one of them happens to be involved with someone else at the time. The other guy might get hurt but that's life.

All's fair in love and war.

#9 Tafari Shabazz

Tafari Shabazz

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 997 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 02:42 PM

All's fair in love and war.

Even if you get shot or lose limbs?

#10 Mogho Naaba

Mogho Naaba

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3233 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Afrikan by way of the Native Indian homelands

Posted 13 October 2006 - 02:46 PM

This thread is blatantly a wind up.....NEXT!

#11 The Freelance Scientist

The Freelance Scientist

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2358 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Mandinka

Posted 13 October 2006 - 10:36 PM

QUOTE (hakeemolajwon @ Oct 13 2006, 02:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm willing to take that risk though after all I am honourable

I don't think you know the meaning of the word!

#12 Mand'alor

Mand'alor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    West Indian

Posted 28 January 2007 - 04:44 PM

QUOTE (The Freelance Scientist @ Oct 13 2006, 10:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't think you know the meaning of the word!

Was just about to say that

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users