smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

#22 Twang

Twang

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1200 posts

Posted 13 September 2006 - 08:12 PM

Kool and the gang they were the days... so peops I notice there’s a whole lot of watching going on but not that much talking come on spill the beans... OK did u know that women have all different levels of orgasms like from 1 to 10 on a recta scale and the majority barely touch 3 ? and there are 5 cast Iron ways to know whenever a woman is faking?

popcorn.gif popcorn.gif popcorn.gif

#23 Tafari Shabazz

Tafari Shabazz

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 997 posts

• Are you African: Y

Posted 13 September 2006 - 10:53 PM

Kool and the gang they were the days...

Ah, the good OLD days!

OK did u know that women have all different levels of orgasms like from 1 to 10 on a recta scale and the majority barely touch 3 ?

Well, duh! Of course I knew that, i'm not a citizen of the Virgin Island's anymore, and 3's good enough for me! If she wants ten I'm willing to keep trying, but no promises! biggrin.gif

and there are 5 cast Iron ways to know whenever a woman is faking?

Well I wouldn't know about women faking it, not when I'm there anyways.

#24 Oshun

Oshun

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 818 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    AfricanCarribean

Posted 14 September 2006 - 04:37 PM

QUOTE (Twang @ Sep 13 2006, 09:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kool and the gang they were the days... so peops I notice there’s a whole lot of watching going on but not that much talking come on spill the beans... OK did u know that women have all different levels of orgasms like from 1 to 10 on a recta scale and the majority barely touch 3 ? and there are 5 cast Iron ways to know whenever a woman is faking?

popcorn.gif popcorn.gif popcorn.gif

Honestly you people with your popcorn!!!

5 cast iron ways eh? You know ya gonna have to drop them down! biggrin.gif
SHINE ON, daughter of a thousand generations, send your light fourth into this tired world...
SHINE ON, mother of a thousand dreams tend to those dreams with strength and compassion...
SHINE ON, woman of a thousand hopes, show everyone the beauty within you - the beauty that comes from knowing who you are

#25 Tafari Shabazz

Tafari Shabazz

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 997 posts

Posted 14 September 2006 - 05:55 PM

5 cast iron ways eh? You know ya gonna have to drop them down!

Yeah spill it! You sound like an expert on women faking it!

#26 Twang

Twang

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1200 posts

Posted 14 September 2006 - 08:29 PM

QUOTE (Oshun @ Sep 14 2006, 05:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Honestly you people with your popcorn!!!

5 cast iron ways eh? You know ya gonna have to drop them down! biggrin.gif

Just so u sista’s can tighten up your game no chance I’m pleading the 5th amendment and reserve my right to remain silent. tongue.gif

QUOTE (M84 @ Sep 14 2006, 06:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah spill it! You sound like an expert on women faking it!

Nah just an expert on women period! when you’re a stamina daddy like me women tend not to go there bcoz if there not really up for it there be doing themselves a serious disservice fake it at your peril ph34r.gif plus the reaction from former clients when they get to where there going leaves me to open an enquiry into past shenanigans and why they haven’t been there before you’ll be surprised what many are willing to endure.

But I'll say this learn to know your woman properly and u can't go wrong.

#27 BlackMatta

BlackMatta

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1091 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Nigerian

Posted 14 September 2006 - 08:35 PM

Former "clients"???

unsure.gif

Edited by BlackMatta, 14 September 2006 - 08:37 PM.

Wisdom, not power.

#28 Tafari Shabazz

Tafari Shabazz

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 997 posts

Posted 14 September 2006 - 11:16 PM

The trick is to find a really good female friend whose willing to 'train' with you and give you the benefit of getting experienced...aka "a friend with privileges". Not everybody has such gooood friends but if you can get away with it it does work...then you'll be 'doin' it, an doin' it, an doin' it well'

PS: I don't recommend going up to a female friend and just asking "Will you....ya know" it has a nasty habit of blowing up in you're face

Edited by M84, 16 September 2006 - 12:52 AM.

#29 The Freelance Scientist

The Freelance Scientist

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2358 posts
  • Interests:Education, Politics, Current Affairs, Dialogue with the community and others.

I like going to the gym, playing football and travelling the world. I'm at university at the moment.

• Cultural Heritage:
    Mandinka

Posted 24 September 2006 - 01:27 AM

Now I have a good friend.... popcorn.gif
[i]The Freelance Scientist: He Is The Eternal Student.

#30 Mogho Naaba

Mogho Naaba

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3233 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Afrikan by way of the Native Indian homelands

Posted 24 September 2006 - 03:01 PM

QUOTE (The Freelance Scientist @ Sep 24 2006, 02:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

......And???????

#31 Tafari Shabazz

Tafari Shabazz

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 997 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 11:21 PM

QUOTE (The Freelance Scientist @ Sep 24 2006, 02:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ya gettin' down to some dutty bidness?

#32 Mogho Naaba

Mogho Naaba

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3233 posts

• Cultural Heritage:

Posted 25 September 2006 - 03:14 PM

popcorn.gif

#33 Tafari Shabazz

Tafari Shabazz

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 997 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 03:39 PM

popcorn.gif

#34 The Freelance Scientist

The Freelance Scientist

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2358 posts
  • Interests:Education, Politics, Current Affairs, Dialogue with the community and others.

I like going to the gym, playing football and travelling the world. I'm at university at the moment.

• Cultural Heritage:
    Mandinka

Posted 25 September 2006 - 03:46 PM

laugh.gif

#35 Oshun

Oshun

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 818 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    AfricanCarribean

Posted 26 September 2006 - 01:07 AM

OH YOU LOT JUST STOP IT!!!

It all just looks like a lot of batty nyamin to me!!

So FSL you gonna give us the LD on this friend or what.... rolleyes.gif ?
SHINE ON, daughter of a thousand generations, send your light fourth into this tired world...
SHINE ON, mother of a thousand dreams tend to those dreams with strength and compassion...
SHINE ON, woman of a thousand hopes, show everyone the beauty within you - the beauty that comes from knowing who you are

#36 Mogho Naaba

Mogho Naaba

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3233 posts

• Cultural Heritage:

Posted 26 September 2006 - 03:30 AM

QUOTE (The Freelance Scientist @ Sep 25 2006, 04:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
laugh.gif

This does not answer the question!!!!!!!!

Tell us all about this good friend and I want all the details!!!!

popcorn.gif popcorn.gif popcorn.gif popcorn.gif popcorn.gif

QUOTE (Oshun @ Sep 26 2006, 02:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OH YOU LOT JUST STOP IT!!!

It all just looks like a lot of batty nyamin to me!!

ROFLMAO

#37 Oshun

Oshun

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 818 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    AfricanCarribean

Posted 26 September 2006 - 01:00 PM

QUOTE (Mogho Naaba @ Sep 26 2006, 04:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
popcorn.gif popcorn.gif popcorn.gif popcorn.gif popcorn.gif

Ya see now ya just bein purposely antagonistic!! biggrin.gif

#38 The Freelance Scientist

The Freelance Scientist

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2358 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Mandinka

Posted 26 September 2006 - 03:55 PM

You know what, it ain't nothing. The reason why I posted... "Now I have a good friend" was that there's this woman who lives a few roads away from me, and I was with my friends at a time and I just spoke to her and exchanged numbers as fun. She's extremely buff though and I was just chuffed that she gave me her number. But she started phoning me and we'd talk for long. She's just come from Kenya, she's 25, married to some Caucasian dude who leaves her all alone at home while he's at work and she hasn't got no friends, and been in the UK for 6 months, not knowing no one. Then she started texting me pics of her with little or nothing and our conversations grew more explicit.

Two nights ago, she was at my house with her when her man's out grafting and I'm flicking through the Ligali forum, and I'm reading the posts on the thread. So I turned and asked her would she let me do that thang if i wanted to, and she replied in the affirmative. So I just added cheekily... "Now I've got a good friend."

That's all, folks!

Edited by The Freelance Scientist, 26 September 2006 - 03:56 PM.

#39 Tafari Shabazz

Tafari Shabazz

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 997 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 06:01 PM

QUOTE (The Freelance Scientist @ Sep 26 2006, 04:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You know what, it ain't nothing. The reason why I posted... "Now I have a good friend" was that there's this woman who lives a few roads away from me, and I was with my friends at a time and I just spoke to her and exchanged numbers as fun. She's extremely buff though and I was just chuffed that she gave me her number. But she started phoning me and we'd talk for long. She's just come from Kenya, she's 25, married to some Caucasian dude who leaves her all alone at home while he's at work and she hasn't got no friends, and been in the UK for 6 months, not knowing no one. Then she started texting me pics of her with little or nothing and our conversations grew more explicit.

Two nights ago, she was at my house with her when her man's out grafting and I'm flicking through the Ligali forum, and I'm reading the posts on the thread. So I turned and asked her would she let me do that thang if i wanted to, and she replied in the affirmative. So I just added cheekily... "Now I've got a good friend."

That's all, folks!

clap.gif Ya dutty dawg! I didn't mean to get a married woman...but hey whateva...good one! Careful though, an African woman who marries the first caucasian she meets may play away with more that just you. Never go to her house incase Mr White comes home early, and wrap up the meat, you don't want it to go gettin' rancid! biggrin.gif tongue.gif

#40 Mogho Naaba

Mogho Naaba

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3233 posts

• Cultural Heritage:

Posted 26 September 2006 - 06:37 PM

QUOTE (The Freelance Scientist @ Sep 26 2006, 04:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's all, folks!

What a shame! If she was single I'd say go for it, but the fact she's letting a white man poke her? Nah, I'd pass on that. Once I know an African woman has slept with a wazungu she's damaged goods as far as I'm concerned. Sorry.

Them predators love to prey on Kenyan people. rolleyes.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users