Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 818 posts

• Are you African: Y
  • Cultural Heritage:
    AfricanCarribean

Posted 02 June 2006 - 01:48 PM

Well i couldn't find any thread that was talking about it so sorry but i had to ask. What does the commitee think about anal sex between hetrosexual couples?
Many sisters say i don't think so, many brothers say yes please. We all know white girls don't give a shit what you shove in what hole so maybe thats what some of the brothers on the links on the white girls v sisters thread mean when they say " black women have too many sexual hangups" ?!

So anal sex yay or nay? blink.gif
SHINE ON, daughter of a thousand generations, send your light fourth into this tired world...
SHINE ON, mother of a thousand dreams tend to those dreams with strength and compassion...
SHINE ON, woman of a thousand hopes, show everyone the beauty within you - the beauty that comes from knowing who you are

#2 Djehutis Wisdom

Djehutis Wisdom

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1259 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Jamaican

Posted 02 June 2006 - 05:17 PM

QUOTE (Oshun @ Jun 2 2006, 02:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well i couldn't find any thread that was talking about it so sorry but i had to ask. What does the commitee think about anal sex between hetrosexual couples?
Many sisters say i don't think so, many brothers say yes please. We all know white girls don't give a shit what you shove in what hole so maybe thats what some of the brothers on the links on the white girls v sisters thread mean when they say " black women have too many sexual hangups" ?!

So anal sex yay or nay? blink.gif

NAY, NAY, NAY, NAY, NAY

I'm not going to lie, when I was younger, much younger, the idea was to me that it's ah well, it's 2000 so you got to try new things. (that was just my idea not an action I carried out)

Now I see it for what it is.

If you would stick it in gyal batty you would stick it in man batty because before too long, instead of saying that crap, pussy's pussy, men'll be saying batty's batty.

That said, where I stand on the whole homosexual issue is if they want to carry on with that slack behaviour, then I think we should all come together, round them all up, put them on an island, give them everything they ask for (food materials etc). forbid them to have any contact with the outside world and in fifty sixty years, lets all check on them and see who's still alive. They are not natural and God (Which ever one you worship) would not create such a thing that would end God's creation so if they tell you they was born like that, tell them they were born defective.

This whole attraction to females having anal sex with their men is simply another babylonian trick to make people accept homosexuality. Oshun, this is directly for you. Think about if you were to do that (not saying you would). If you were then to object to homosexuals taking it in the batty and giving it in the batty, you would have to not only condemn yourself for committing that act but your man too for commiting that act. That is what they want. It forces real people to accept homosexuality because otherwise they'd be hypocritical.

Sisters do not fall for the foolishness. SAY NAY ALL THE WAY.
I was born with two ears and one mouth. One guess as to which should be used more.

#3 Mogho Naaba

Mogho Naaba

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3233 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Afrikan by way of the Native Indian homelands

Posted 03 June 2006 - 01:24 AM

#4 Tunduzi

Tunduzi

Advanced Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 07:32 PM

Hell no.
That's one perversion I hope my brothers can leave well alone

Anal sex between heterosexuals is oxymoronic to say the least

#5 Mezmerized

Mezmerized

Advanced Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    RDC

Posted 03 June 2006 - 10:18 PM

huh.gif lol

#6 The Freelance Scientist

The Freelance Scientist

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2358 posts
  • Interests:Education, Politics, Current Affairs, Dialogue with the community and others.

I like going to the gym, playing football and travelling the world. I'm at university at the moment.

• Cultural Heritage:
    Mandinka

Posted 05 June 2006 - 02:15 PM

I would've thought what two adults did in the confines of their rooms would be strictly a matter for them.
[i]The Freelance Scientist: He Is The Eternal Student.

#7 Twang

Twang

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1200 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 06:30 PM

You'll be surprise what sort of kinkiness many are ready to endure once the point of no return has been reached but that Anal flex has a lot to do with latent homosexuality more than passion and pleasure bcoz there no comparison to that entrance of reproduction once its bubbling at the right temperature and raring to go only a few of us men have experience such highs the rest of u just think u have believe me I know biggrin.gif

#8 PantherWoman

PantherWoman

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 07:29 PM

QUOTE (Twang @ Jun 6 2006, 07:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You'll be surprise what sort of kinkiness many are ready to endure once the point of no return has been reached but that Anal flex has a lot to do with latent homosexuality more than passion and pleasure bcoz there no comparison to that entrance of reproduction once its bubbling at the right temperature and raring to go only a few of us men have experience such highs the rest of u just think u have believe me I know biggrin.gif

although your euphemisms are making me blush, I have to ask...are you saying that you reckon only a few men have ever experienced the 'sexual highs' you describe??

Also, the kinkiness you speak of...care to explain how you know that the 'anal flex' has more to do with latent homosexuality than passion or pleasure? The reason I ask is because I know there are people who would disagree. It is said the anal area harbours many nerve endings, making it sensitive to touch; and that for men there is a spot like the G-spot right up inside their bum that can increase the intensity of their orgasms.

Now I would have to ask what kind of man - who doesn't have homosexual leanings - would want someone inserting things into their bottom?? But then again, some men are just kinky and want to try everything they heard feels good, and also some men might get it put on them unexpected...sure I've read some Jackie Collins novel where the woman does this to the man and although he is not gay and wasn't aware of what she was about to do, he explodes, shouts her name in a fit of ecstasy and comes like he has never come before in his life! You done know plenty of novelists base their stories on real life so no one needs to point out that it is fiction.

popcorn.gif

#9 Gazelle

Gazelle

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 904 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    BUQ

Posted 07 June 2006 - 12:36 AM

ohmy.gif

#10 Twang

Twang

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1200 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 05:38 PM

QUOTE (PantherWoman @ Jun 6 2006, 08:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
although your euphemisms are making me blush, I have to ask...are you saying that you reckon only a few men have ever experienced the 'sexual highs' you describe??

I’m sad to say given my extensive personal research this most definitely seems to be the case most men don’t realise there’s a whole lot more to turning a woman on and getting her ready properly than just sticking it in and pumping like a balloon and by the time most are ready to bust she’s probably just getting started. Now before any males take this as a personal diss don’t shoot the messenger stop! Think! take a deep breath and find out what actually gets your woman going women are very intricate creatures and you’ll be surprised how sometimes the most basic simple things could work in your favour and if u happen to be juggling the standard 2 wife’s (The unofficial legal requirement) what turns one on my not necessarily turn the other on so step up your game.

Also, the kinkiness you speak of...care to explain how you know that the 'anal flex' has more to do with latent homosexuality than passion or pleasure? The reason I ask is because I know there are people who would disagree. It is said the anal area harbours many nerve endings, making it sensitive to touch; and that for men there is a spot like the G-spot right up inside their bum that can increase the intensity of their orgasms.

I think the medical term for that is called ‘Milking the prostrate’ Now don’t get me wrong in one of those serious hot situations where both have reached that point of no return anything is possible (within reason) where stooshness goes out of the window and the power of reproduction is such a powerful phenomenon the thought of doing something one could say not considered to be the norm adds to that moment of kinkiness. But to premeditate such an action and then to execute it as part of normality one would have to ask as a man apart from the obvious why would u what to put your tings somewhere hard, dry and inaccessible when there’s a hot welcoming bubbling alternative? and from a woman’s perspective when getting hit from behind (the right way) and the momentum is taken slightly of course upon re entry the shock and fear expressed by the minor misdirection is enough to know it ain’t meant to be which leaves me to suggest that those women that choose to indulge do so bcoz ones partner is below average with regards to the diameter or thickness and needs to feel that penetrating stimulation by any means necessary.

Now I would have to ask what kind of man - who doesn't have homosexual leanings - would want someone inserting things into their bottom?? But then again, some men are just kinky and want to try everything they heard feels good, and also some men might get it put on them unexpected...sure I've read some Jackie Collins novel where the woman does this to the man and although he is not gay and wasn't aware of what she was about to do, he explodes, shouts her name in a fit of ecstasy and comes like he has never come before in his life! You done know plenty of novelists base their stories on real life so no one needs to point out that it is fiction.

These are the latent homosexuals I’m talking about the DL’S those trapped in the closet with no way out now its natural for a man to want give as it within our aggressive testosterone driven nature but for a man that wants to receive?!? well all I can say sista’s if that’s u then there’s cause for some serious concern listen to the alarm bells and watch him closely because things ain’t most definitely what they seem.

Peace.

#11 Oshun

Oshun

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 818 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    AfricanCarribean

Posted 09 June 2006 - 11:57 PM

Hhhhmmm yes very interesting.

The reason i put this out there is because theres a few brothers i know who say that they like the "back shot" beacuse its tighter and gives them a greater sensation blink.gif

Personally it dosen't sound to flavoursome to me but if thats your bag i'm not here to judge.

It does make me wonder about those women who take it though and how they must feel. I knew this white girl once that was always going on about it but then she would have probably taken anything in any hole!
blink.gif blink.gif
SHINE ON, daughter of a thousand generations, send your light fourth into this tired world...
SHINE ON, mother of a thousand dreams tend to those dreams with strength and compassion...
SHINE ON, woman of a thousand hopes, show everyone the beauty within you - the beauty that comes from knowing who you are

#12 Mogho Naaba

Mogho Naaba

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3233 posts

• Cultural Heritage:

Posted 12 June 2006 - 06:27 PM

QUOTE (Oshun @ Jun 10 2006, 12:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I knew this white girl once that was always going on about it but then she would have probably taken anything in any hole!
blink.gif blink.gif

That doesn't surprise me in the least. What kind of woman broadcasts something like that to people I don't know. She's probably into all kinds of unimaginable debauchery.

Edited by PRINCE HAKEEM, 12 June 2006 - 06:28 PM.

#13 blackberry

blackberry

Advanced Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 07 September 2006 - 08:46 PM

QUOTE (Africanphoenix @ Jun 2 2006, 06:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
NAY, NAY, NAY, NAY, NAY

If you would stick it in gyal batty you would stick it in man batty because before too long, instead of saying that crap, pussy's pussy, men'll be saying batty's batty.

QUOTE (Twang @ Jun 6 2006, 07:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL clap.gif clap.gif I swear, i have had the most joke from Ligali than i have had from anywhere in a good few weeks!! This has to be like the 4th post or something that has had me in stiches. I'm usually so lazy on forums, i'll have a look in 'Talk of the Day', and have a brief look in a few other threads and then switch to my emails or something, but not anymore my friend, not anymore.....

Edited by blackberry, 07 September 2006 - 08:47 PM.

#14 Mogho Naaba

Mogho Naaba

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3233 posts

• Cultural Heritage:

Posted 07 September 2006 - 09:23 PM

popcorn.gif

#15 Djehutis Wisdom

Djehutis Wisdom

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1259 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Jamaican

Posted 07 September 2006 - 10:14 PM

For anyone who is on this thread and believes anal is the way to go, you should watch a dvd from Positive Kemitic Visions (PKV) called the effeminisation of the black male, parts one and two and then you will know on a serious note why you should say nay.
I was born with two ears and one mouth. One guess as to which should be used more.

#16 Oshun

Oshun

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 818 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    AfricanCarribean

Posted 07 September 2006 - 10:31 PM

QUOTE (PRINCE HAKEEM @ Sep 7 2006, 10:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
popcorn.gif

LOL considering the subject of the thread did ya havta put the popcorn eating guy in there?

#17 Mogho Naaba

Mogho Naaba

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3233 posts

• Cultural Heritage:

Posted 07 September 2006 - 10:40 PM

QUOTE (Oshun @ Sep 7 2006, 11:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOL considering the subject of the thread did ya havta put the popcorn eating guy in there?

*edited* cos I got a nutty sense of humour lol.....

OK no talk of any foodstuffs in this here thread smile.gif

Edited by PRINCE HAKEEM, 07 September 2006 - 11:22 PM.

#18 The Freelance Scientist

The Freelance Scientist

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2358 posts
  • Interests:Education, Politics, Current Affairs, Dialogue with the community and others.

I like going to the gym, playing football and travelling the world. I'm at university at the moment.

• Cultural Heritage:
    Mandinka

Posted 09 September 2006 - 12:00 AM

Hmm Interesting... popcorn.gif
[i]The Freelance Scientist: He Is The Eternal Student.

#19 Ma-at Mama

Ma-at Mama

Advanced Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • Interests:Music, politics, poetry, good company, mind sex

• Cultural Heritage:
    Caribbean

Posted 10 September 2006 - 10:54 PM

Woi!!!! clap.gif

Sitting (no pun intended) this one out love.

popcorn.gif

#20 Tafari Shabazz

Tafari Shabazz

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 997 posts

Posted 10 September 2006 - 11:00 PM

Some music perhaps?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users