#1 PantherWoman

PantherWoman

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

• Are you African: Y

Posted 29 March 2006 - 01:54 PM

Talking about those guys that have chosen to be (and procreate) with european women (or other non-Africans) for years...and then decide they want a "nice 'black' girl now".

Would you bother trying to bring them back to the fold? Or would you consider them 'lost' forever?

I think they're more than likely lost forever depending on how far down that road they've gone...but maybe I'm too harsh.

dry.gif

#2 Sooofresh

Sooofresh

Loyal Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 672 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 07:52 AM

nopes!

cause i am sure when a lickle argument about whose turn to wish the dishes will result in * my white exsssss never complained, you african women*...........they can carry on were they are thankyou very much biggrin.gif

Edited by Sooofresh, 04 April 2006 - 07:54 AM.

#3 PantherWoman

PantherWoman

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 01:50 PM

QUOTE (Sooofresh @ Apr 4 2006, 08:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
nopes!

cause i am sure when a lickle argument about whose turn to wish the dishes will result in * my white exsssss never complained, you african women*...........they can carry on were they are thankyou very much biggrin.gif

I understand what you're saying but then can we really complain about it? I mean, we're vex when they choose to be with white women... and then vex when they want to come back too? biggrin.gif

Should they have to pay for LIFE for one (or a few mistakes) made in their younger days??

I say YES they should, but I wonder if I'm just unreasonable and unfair...

#4 Sooofresh

Sooofresh

Loyal Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 672 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 01:54 PM

awww come on Pantherwomen, their is a big difference between a 14 year old with raw balls getting of with becky behind the bike shed

and

from the age 18 to 33 with white, then when ready to marry and sample real food ( men are always craven) then *were is my african queen*

nah F you and your crew

imagine is dick has been in a cave dweller

eeeewwwwww

but then now days 99% have been with a white women that i have no choice but to find me a 14 year old virgin..........and a nice bike shed...........LOL laugh.gif

#5 PantherWoman

PantherWoman

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 02:01 PM

QUOTE (Sooofresh @ Apr 4 2006, 02:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
awww come on Pantherwomen, their is a big difference between a 14 year old with raw balls getting of with becky behind the bike shed

and

from the age 18 to 33 with white, then when ready to marry and sample real food ( men are always craven) then *were is my african queen*

nah F you and your crew

imagine is dick has been in a cave dweller

eeeewwwwww

but then now days 99% have been with a white women that i have no choice but to find me a 14 year old virgin..........and a nice bike shed...........LOL laugh.gif

You're sooo right! clap.gif

But then again; if their previous 'diet' was lacking in 'essential nutrients' and they realise they are suffering from malnutrition... should we (caring) African women not do all we can to bring them back to full health and fitness??

wink.gif

#6 Sooofresh

Sooofresh

Loyal Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 672 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 02:05 PM

pantherwomen

we can bring them back to health with our nutrituous broth wink.gif (sooofresh you nasty dutty girl)

BUT that is the superfical physical part

you see once a dick has been in a cave deweller a biochemical reaction occurs which causes mental disturbance, and when we welcome them with the mental disturbance they start going all 2 pac on us but the cave dewller virus is alive and kicking , the african host will then give up and walk out on the family leading to a further generation of single parenthood.

JUST SAY NO!

#7 Timeline

Timeline

Loyal Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 608 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    unsure

Posted 04 April 2006 - 02:32 PM

Being the "rebound girl" in any situation is going to be unbalanced. You'll have to spend most of your time making up for the mistakes and short-comings of the previous mate, while simultaneously imitating the previous mate so not to upset the rebounder's desire for subconscious continuity of the familiar. You have to prove yourself "different" and "the same" at the same time while the culprit spends time recovering from the wounds of the past relationships.

The rebound person at the end of a series of bad relationship is not going to be loved as passionately as the "first choices." The attraction will not be as strong because the culprit is exhausted from past disappointments and still longing to fill a void not quite identified.

Its one thing to simply have a series of bad relationships, but yet another to see me as the end result of those bad relationships, i.e a resulting exhale. If a guy reaches the conclusion that I am his resting place after bad or unfullfilling experiences with white women, I will tell him that finding his own inner peace is much more important than jumping into another relationship.

#8 PantherWoman

PantherWoman

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 05:47 PM

QUOTE (Timeline @ Apr 4 2006, 03:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Being the "rebound girl" in any situation is going to be unbalanced. You'll have to spend most of your time making up for the mistakes and short-comings of the previous mate, while simultaneously imitating the previous mate so not to upset the rebounder's desire for subconscious continuity of the familiar. You have to prove yourself "different" and "the same" at the same time while the culprit spends time recovering from the wounds of the past relationships.

The rebound person at the end of a series of bad relationship is not going to be loved as passionately as the "first choices." The attraction will not be as strong because the culprit is exhausted from past disappointments and still longing to fill a void not quite identified.

Its one thing to simply have a series of bad relationships, but yet another to see me as the end result of those bad relationships, i.e a resulting exhale. If a guy reaches the conclusion that I am his resting place after bad or unfullfilling experiences with white women, I will tell him that finding his own inner peace is much more important than jumping into another relationship.

I feel you on the perils of being the 'rebound girl', but I wasn't thinking of the kind of situation where the man has had particularly bad experiences with european women. More like, been through a lot of them by choice/circumstances/whatever and then takes a liking to you...although you fall wayyy outside his usual criteria, ie you're African.

He may not even be seeing you as a 'resting place' so to speak, as imo the chances are very high that his previous 'taste' would not have just disappeared into thin air, ie sooner or later he will fall by the wayside AGAIN. I mean, is there any hope that they have finally realised what time it is - time to get over the obsession with pink flesh? Or is it like a thing in their brain which means they will probably never feel 100% happy or comfortable with one of their own?

I know some guys flit from race to race and never show marked preference for any, but I was thinking more of the type that have tended to date almost exclusively european... and then appear to have developed an interest in African women.

#9 Mezmerized

Mezmerized

Advanced Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    RDC

Posted 04 April 2006 - 08:16 PM

African men who continiously dated white girls/women for a long time have this disturbing aura about them that would make it EXTREMELY difficult for me to interact with them as freely as i would like to.

As Soofresh said, we are not talking about a 14 year old little bugger ambushed with curiosity here, if we are talking about a grown us African man who has been on the other side for YEARS with SEVERAL white women, then hell NOOOO! If they were there for a long time, then its most likely that they see nothing wrong with the cave bitches, hence i am not raising an African family with a man who sees nothing wrong with African men or women drinking from the wells of those scums.

I made the mistake of going out on a date with a guy who is 30 something and dated several white girls(or as he likes to say"i only used them for sex because they are easy laugh.gif ) He gave pathetic and lousy excuses as to why he did it, and even implied the number one delusional excuse that most African coconuts likes to use often...you know the one about white men being crap in bed and African men being stallions so white girls are just there to experience the real deal blahh blahh........by this time i had enough and told him to stop with the stupidity.......

Oh and to make it worse, i SWEAR i saw him checking some of the white women who had next to nothing on as they passed us by.....lol....that did it for me, i knew that the moment i was done with my juicy steak dinner, i will have to tell him where to stick his fugly mouth!

Oh and i am aware of people like Malcolm X etc who did it in adulthood, but i believe it wouldn't take a genuis to see that the person he became made the earlier Malcolm Little's actions look like it happened a ZILLION years earlier......but this cases are rare anyways....

Patherwoman, we deserve better than REJECTS.....Leopards never changes their spots, you don't want to be left holding the baby when Leeroy runs off with a cave bitch who "spoils him by treating him like an invalid and gives him unlimited blow jobs" laugh.gif

#10 PantherWoman

PantherWoman

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 08:51 PM

QUOTE (Mezmerized @ Apr 4 2006, 09:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
African men who continiously dated white girls/women for a long time have this disturbing aura about them that would make it EXTREMELY difficult for me to interact with them as freely as i would like to.

As Soofresh said, we are not talking about a 14 year old little bugger ambushed with curiosity here, if we are talking about a grown us African man who has been on the other side for YEARS with SEVERAL white women, then hell NOOOO! If they were there for a long time, then its most likely that they see nothing wrong with the cave bitches, hence i am not raising an African family with a man who sees nothing wrong with African men or women drinking from the wells of those scums.

I made the mistake of going out on a date with a guy who is 30 something and dated several white girls(or as he likes to say"i only used them for sex because they are easy laugh.gif ) He gave pathetic and lousy excuses as to why he did it, and even implied the number one delusional excuse that most African coconuts likes to use often...you know the one about white men being crap in bed and African men being stallions so white girls are just there to experience the real deal blahh blahh........by this time i had enough and told him to stop with the stupidity.......

Oh and to make it worse, i SWEAR i saw him checking some of the white women who had next to nothing on as they passed us by.....lol....that did it for me, i knew that the moment i was done with my juicy steak dinner, i will have to tell him where to stick his fugly mouth!

Oh and i am aware of people like Malcolm X etc who did it in adulthood, but i believe it wouldn't take a genuis to see that the person he became made the earlier Malcolm Little's actions look like it happened a ZILLION years earlier......but this cases are rare anyways....

Patherwoman, we deserve better than REJECTS.....Leopards never changes their spots, you don't want to be left holding the baby when Leeroy runs off with a cave bitch who "spoils him by treating him like an invalid and gives him unlimited blow jobs" laugh.gif

@ Mez: You're cold. smile.gif

I feel quite sorry for these types and was thinking maybe other women would too, and decide to take a chance on them and try bring them back. Er...not me though.
tongue.gif

#11 Mezmerized

Mezmerized

Advanced Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    RDC

Posted 05 April 2006 - 11:31 AM

QUOTE (PantherWoman @ Apr 4 2006, 09:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@ Mez: You're cold. smile.gif

I feel quite sorry for these types and was thinking maybe other women would too, and decide to take a chance on them and try bring them back. Er...not me though.
tongue.gif

Well i don't EVER feel sorry for them. Why should we waste time feeling sorry for people who CHOOSE willingly to lower themselves soo low by laying with those scums? Any African man or woman who knows our history would know the severity of their them crossing over. Now, i am aware that once in a million, someone may honestly fall in love, but those cases are rare, and unfortunately those who are honests have been ambushed by the majority who are not genuine in their intent.......there is nothing i can do about that. Quite frankly i think the whole world really has had enough of looking at African men carrying on the way they do.......a while back at work i heard white girls talking the way we are talking......they even took the sides of the African women and said that those men needed help... laugh.gif

Our race has other more pressing issues for us to worry about....i personally don't have an ounce of energy to waste to worry about those coconuts. In fact we should do everything we can that they stay there, let them cleanse the black blood out of themselves, keep their children away from our AFRICAN children and soon all they will have as memory of being a member of this glorious race is their old winkly selves! clap.gif

This is why we should stop calling their mixed children AFRICAN.....that has been our mistake so far, because that implies that no matter what you do, you or your children will still be embrassed with open arms and we stupid naive Africans will claim your B*stard children as ours....lol....i am sure we are a laughing stock the world over for this.

NO PITY FROM MOI Mam...... biggrin.gif

#12 Mogho Naaba

Mogho Naaba

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3233 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Afrikan by way of the Native Indian homelands

Posted 05 April 2006 - 12:59 PM

Well if I was a single male I would NEVER date an African woman who's slept with white men. No way. As far as I'm concerned you're tainted goods. Harsh, but I can't help how I feel.

#13 Sekhmet

Sekhmet

Advanced Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 10:29 PM

QUOTE (PRINCE HAKEEM @ Apr 5 2006, 12:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well if I was a single male I would NEVER date an African woman who's slept with white men. No way. As far as I'm concerned you're tainted goods. Harsh, but I can't help how I feel.

@PH

I have your same stance as far as I am concerned any African man that slept with another race I would not go with because its like contaminating my scared body and his African mama should have taught him that from day one. smile.gif

I know of an African man that openly states how he loves white women he is an elder my parents age and the horrible thing is when he was married to an African women he treated her so badly and beat her frequently and walked out on her and 6 children said she is holding him back. How the heck can a women with six kids and still having to work hold this big arse man back. He is a nasty dog and the white women is a nasty dog to take up with him knowing what he is capable of doing. But as you would know he treats this white women like she is royalty begged for her to come back to him when he left. So even if this man was to then come back to African women he is damaged goods (way past his sell by date anyway LOL) and his actions has left damaging effect on his children.

I have no sympathy for men who go to other races then want to return to the loving bossom of the African women slap them back out the door with the dutch pot I say.

African women throughout history been through hellish times with and alongside their African men and have never strayed from their African men and furthermore an African women who did stray still has a little itelligence left to know they have more chance cutting of their own head and sewing it back on to survive than an African man taking them back after they have been with a white man.

#14 PantherWoman

PantherWoman

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 10:36 PM

I've been thinking about this and if I absolutely had to, (or I would be killed slowly and painfully) save one African man from this debilitating illness (jungle fever) I would choose Thierry Henry. I love his talent, his gracefulness, his apparent humility, and he doesn't look too bad either. Of course we'd have to have a long talk first so I could decipher how much he was capable of rehabilitation and how much he really wanted to come back, but if I found myself convinced then and only then...would I do what I could to rescue him from bluefootdom. He springs to mind because I liked him before his marriage to Nicole and before I was aware of where his preferences lay (or I was in denial) and to be honest it's still hard for me to come to terms with. The only way I would not choose to help him through his recovery though is if he made clear to me (during our long talk) that he was not yet totally ready for the real African Woman. Then I may send him to be broken in gently by a mixed-race girl.

laugh.gif

#15 Sekhmet

Sekhmet

Advanced Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 10:54 PM

This topic has made me think of something else and I would like to put it to the ladies as well. What is it about some African men that you can just look at and know that he is a banger checker ( banger checker who remembers this phrase he he ) For example I thought this the moment I saw Simon Webb from that crap boy band blue.

Edited by Sekhmet, 05 April 2006 - 10:55 PM.

#16 Sooofresh

Sooofresh

Loyal Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 672 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 05:23 PM

@Sekhemt

I can tell a banger cheacker because he always looks NERVOUS, ie simon webb, they just look really scared , look at the sol campbell he looks nervous, i can't put a finger inti, not VISIBLY scared just in their eyes

and obivously their straight as a plank walk associated with fornicating with boyish hipless cave dewellers................. biggrin.gif

#17 Mogho Naaba

Mogho Naaba

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3233 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Afrikan by way of the Native Indian homelands

Posted 06 April 2006 - 05:58 PM

@Sekhmet

Believe me, you're not the only one who took one look at Simon Webb and knew he was a cracker lover.

Saying that, I knew a few who thought the same about Tim Campbell from The Apprentice..... unsure.gif

#18 Mezmerized

Mezmerized

Advanced Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    RDC

Posted 06 April 2006 - 06:51 PM

QUOTE (Sekhmet @ Apr 5 2006, 11:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This topic has made me think of something else and I would like to put it to the ladies as well. What is it about some African men that you can just look at and know that he is a banger checker ( banger checker who remembers this phrase he he ) For example I thought this the moment I saw Simon Webb from that crap boy band blue.

laugh.gif I know what you mean....for me its just an feeling, but majority of them always have that low self confidence in the way they speak.......i got that from the moron(closet coconut as i call him... laugh.gif ) i made the mistake of going out on a date with.....i am just so glad i ordered the most expensive thing on the menu before i told him off..... wink.gif

#19 InCharge

InCharge

Loyal Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts

Posted 07 April 2006 - 07:17 AM

I wonder what your opinions are with regards to other races - e.g. Indian, Chinese, arab, Native American (both North and Latin America) in addition to African men who have been in past relationships with a mixed woman of African descent or mixed women generally.

Edited by InCharge, 07 April 2006 - 07:21 AM.

http://www.trinicenter.com/

#20 InCharge

InCharge

Loyal Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts

Posted 07 April 2006 - 07:35 AM

@Pantherwoman:

With regards to Thierry Henry, French men of African descent have serious psychological issues - worse than any other in the diaspora.
http://www.trinicenter.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users