• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 Voo

Voo

Ligali Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1306 posts
  • Interests:History, politics, literature, music, language, culture, people, progression and revolution...

• Are you African: Y
  • Cultural Heritage:
    Parents were born in Grenada

Posted 16 January 2006 - 04:18 PM

... but were afraid to ask.
"To kill a woman is to kill humanity itself"

#2 Twang

Twang

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1200 posts

Posted 16 January 2006 - 05:34 PM

Why do women only keep there friends when there united in grief (ie man bashing) but when they are in a happy relationship they discard them like piece of rubbish?

#3 PantherWoman

PantherWoman

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 16 January 2006 - 05:52 PM

QUOTE (Twang @ Jan 16 2006, 05:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why do women only keep there friends when there united in grief (ie man bashing) but when they are in a happy relationship they discard them like piece of rubbish?

That would be the insecure type of girl who can only ever be happy when she has a man in her life. That type of girl only has friends to pass the time between boyfriends and that's why she can discard them so easy. Real women with real friends don't play dat.

Edited by PantherWoman, 16 January 2006 - 05:53 PM.

#4 Mogho Naaba

Mogho Naaba

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3233 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Afrikan by way of the Native Indian homelands

Posted 16 January 2006 - 06:44 PM

Why do women gwaan so fake with a girl they KNOW they can't stand? How come you lot are like "ooooh it's good to see you, I like your hair, hope your doing well reh reh reh" then the minute you're out of each other's presence its "I can't stand that b*tch" LMAO this is so funny cos when man get bad vibes we just avoid each other, plain and simple.

Also, how come you'll ignore your man for half the day when he pisses you off, yet when you go to a party or somewhere that same night and there's a sea of criss gal about da place you ah hol' up yu man's hand an' ah sit pon him lap??

#5 PantherWoman

PantherWoman

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 16 January 2006 - 06:55 PM

QUOTE (PRINCE HAKEEM @ Jan 16 2006, 06:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why do women gwaan so fake with a girl they KNOW they can't stand? How come you lot are like "ooooh it's good to see you, I like your hair, hope your doing well reh reh reh" then the minute you're out of each other's presence its "I can't stand that b*tch" LMAO this is so funny cos when man get bad vibes we just avoid each other, plain and simple.

It's conditioning. Women are trained to always be pleasant and sweet, and some feel guilty if they aren't - even when they have good reason not to be.

Also, how come you'll ignore your man for half the day when he pisses you off, yet when you go to a party or somewhere that same night and there's a sea of criss gal about da place you ah hol' up yu man's hand an' ah sit pon him lap??

Come on, do you really need the answer to that? rolleyes.gif

Edited by PantherWoman, 16 January 2006 - 06:55 PM.

#6 akin

akin

Advanced Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts
  • Interests:Many

• Cultural Heritage:
    Nigerian

Posted 16 January 2006 - 07:00 PM

Question: why cant women argue like men, i mean when you start using logic why does it mess up these frail creatures.

Akin

Edited by akin, 16 January 2006 - 07:00 PM.

#7 Mogho Naaba

Mogho Naaba

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3233 posts

• Cultural Heritage:

Posted 16 January 2006 - 07:07 PM

@PW

Er, thanks...

#8 PantherWoman

PantherWoman

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 16 January 2006 - 07:10 PM

QUOTE (akin @ Jan 16 2006, 07:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Question: why cant women argue like men, i mean when you start using logic why does it mess up these frail creatures.

Akin

Women get mad when they have a man that is arguing with them like some form of bitch. Cussing and getting all excited and flailing arms about is a tad effeminate if I may say so. A real man leaves all that stuff to the woman. Even though it can be rather annoying; a man refusing to take the bait, refusing to engage in long drawn out screaming matches, kissing you patronisingly on the forehead when you're saying things to burn him, walking out when it's obvious you won't cease the cussing - those are the signs of a Real Man. When you've got a man that is actually starting all that foolishness and keeping it going, you know you're dealing with someone lacking in masculinity. All women love the strong, silent type. wink.gif

#9 Incognito

Incognito

Advanced Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 16 January 2006 - 07:41 PM

Why do they go to the toilets in two's and three's?

Why when you bring a woman out from the deepest bush in Africa to England all of a sudden she develops
a thing for shoes?

Why do so many watch soap operas?

Why do so many smoke?

Why are so many superficial - i.e every name brand perfume under the sun but ears full of wax?

Why do so many women make such bad drivers?

Why do so many women feel they are men?

Why do they all dress the same?

Why do women only want to hear what they want to hear.

Why is it when a man buys into all of the above he get's as much pu$$y as he can swallow.

Do women know men only open doors for them to get a good look at their arse.

How comes no woman has come forward with the next generation of Jerk sauce.

How comes the right woman can bring any man to his knees.

#10 Sooofresh

Sooofresh

Loyal Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 672 posts

Posted 16 January 2006 - 07:42 PM

QUOTE (akin @ Jan 16 2006, 07:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Akin

answer; because women realise that their was no logic in the argument to begin with

fight fire with fire biggrin.gif

#11 Mogho Naaba

Mogho Naaba

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3233 posts

• Cultural Heritage:

Posted 16 January 2006 - 07:48 PM

Why do women buy tons of miniature bags and shoes they're never gonna wear, yet when their man wants to buy one likkle gadget for everyday use its "wasting money"?

#12 Sooofresh

Sooofresh

Loyal Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 672 posts

Posted 16 January 2006 - 07:53 PM

QUOTE (Incognito @ Jan 16 2006, 07:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

to chingwang ie chat

Why when you bring a woman out from the deepest bush in Africa to England all of a sudden she develops
a thing for shoes?

it is a genetic blueprint

bored
Why do so many smoke?

relax
Why are so many superficial - i.e every name brand perfume under the sun but ears full of wax?

hmmmm depends on the type of women who bought you up, or girlfriends you dated.......next time choose wisly bro, don't go for size of booty as an ultimate quality

because it lowers our insurance biggrin.gif

well judging by number or transvestite , men asking for penis chop operation and turn into women and men wearing womens undies under their suits, women are just balancing things out.

comeone you mean the same as men standard shirt, trousers (black) and loafers combo?

because the rest is rubbish, why exert ourselves when we know it is goingt o be kack

Why is it when a man buys into all of the above he get's as much pu$$y as he can swallow.

because if he buys into the above he is behaving himself and we like men who behave themselves.

yes we do wink.gif

we are busy building our *flourishing -get- rich- but -aint- dying -yet -cause -we -live longer *careers.

because she is the right women.............well smack me with logic biggrin.gif

#13 Voo

Voo

Ligali Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1306 posts
  • Interests:History, politics, literature, music, language, culture, people, progression and revolution...

• Cultural Heritage:

Posted 16 January 2006 - 07:56 PM

Sistas do this at their peril. Its been done to me and I no longer speak to that 'friend'. When the man leaves them, these women are prone to going seriously off key because they have no friends around them to buffer the 'he did me wrong and i feel like sh!t' talk... Obviously there are times when you just wanna be with your man and no one else but there's nothing in the world that could ever replace a good girlfriend that you can chat to for 3 hours straight on the phone about such important matters as the lameness of the Hennez sale, the cute looking brotha who chatted you up earlier that day or the cosmetic nightmare you had when you left the wax strips on a delicate area... and feel asleep. Ony a sista will understand these matters.

Because sometimes, just sometimes you have to maintain the image of peace for the greater good. I'm usually crap at doing that but then it can be awkward if you don't.

Pantherwoman said it best. But just to elaborate slightly, its natural to want to leave your scent on your territory. wink.gif Plus, I hate arguing in public so sometimes you end up compensating for this by being nice to your man.

#14 Voo

Voo

Ligali Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1306 posts

• Cultural Heritage:

Posted 16 January 2006 - 08:19 PM

To talk about you!! But usually to gossip in general and to act as each others mirrors before we step out of the loo. Plus, you never know when you might need to borrow a girlfriends lip balm or spray stick.

Why when you bring a woman out from the deepest bush in Africa to England all of a sudden she develops a thing for shoes?

Dunno. But being (allegedly) obsessed with bags, I would say that no matter where you are, the need to accessorise appropriately is an imperative instinct!

Do ER, Invasion, Desperate Housewives, Big Brother, Nip Tuck, The Bill, Threshold, The Third Watch and CSI count as soaps? biggrin.gif

Why do so many smoke?

Are we talking about cigarettes? If so, statistically, brothas smoke more than women and actually, more sistas DONT smoke than do. I used to years ago but am truly revolted that I even bothered.

Why are so many superficial - i.e every name brand perfume under the sun but ears full of wax

Speak for the women YOU attract my dear. And pls, stop with the 'so many' phrase.

Because you men are just so good at it, it makes us look crap. Obviously.

Just like society has demasculated some men, some women have been defeminised.

Huh? Where are you hanging out honey?

Because we just do.

Oh please mad.gif

No, but thanks for the tip. I'll cuss the next brotha that does this. wink.gif

I take it you have no hands...

Maybe this is something men are better placed to answer?

#15 Incognito

Incognito

Advanced Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 16 January 2006 - 10:58 PM

"How comes the right woman can bring any man to his knees.

because she is the right women.............well smack me with logic"

Hey Soofresh, you know we're not that dissimilar - good one clap.gif

@Voo

Why are so many superficial - i.e every name brand perfume under the sun but ears full of wax

Speak for the women YOU attract my dear. And pls, stop with the 'so many' phrase.

Ok, only met two in my time though I did have a friend who said he was having sex with this woman and all he could see was pure bogey up her nose laugh.gif

#16 Mogho Naaba

Mogho Naaba

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3233 posts

• Cultural Heritage:

Posted 16 January 2006 - 11:05 PM

QUOTE (PRINCE HAKEEM @ Jan 16 2006, 07:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why do women buy tons of miniature bags and shoes they're never gonna wear, yet when their man wants to buy one likkle gadget for everyday use its "wasting money"?

#17 Gazelle

Gazelle

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 904 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    BUQ

Posted 16 January 2006 - 11:53 PM

))))))OFF TOPIC(((((((

@INCOGNITO

Question bro....do you actually like women? I have never read anything positive from you about members of my sex, that is the reason I ask. The reason you seem to meet the type you talk about could be that you exude negativity. Just a thought.

#18 abissinia

abissinia

Advanced Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 12:18 AM

QUOTE (PRINCE HAKEEM @ Jan 16 2006, 11:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (PRINCE HAKEEM @ Jan 16 2006, 07:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Because we think a head... Seriously i have never bought anything that hasn't come handy ones or twice (ask Mez lol). I think it's better to have it there for just in case than to need it and you can't find it or don't have it. Most women's shoes bags etc only stay for one season or until the fairy's decide then it's gone so if you don't grab it while it's there then you missed your chance : Also if you don't use it'll still be new when the fashion comes back so you can pass it on to your younger sisters or cousins so not really a loss think more like a saving strategy cause it'll be pretty expensive say in 2010 biggrin.gif .

Oh yeh gadgets are in fact waste of money, because soon as you buy one, you can be sure the week after another faster and better product will be on the market and the price for yours sliced by half and if that's not enough they stop supporting your product soon after, so you are forced to upgrade to a better version or discard the one you got and purchase a new one.

@Gazelle

I can answer the question Incognito does not like women. But he does try his best to make it look like it's his dry non existent sense of humour or some mambo jumbo to do about personalities and survival mechanism ish...

Edited by abissinia, 17 January 2006 - 12:21 AM.

user posted image

#19 Twang

Twang

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1200 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 03:10 PM

And on the flip side to my first question why are women never happy for there friends who are in long term relationships who are quite happy with there man why is she discarded or sidelined when it comes to a girls nights out?

Why do women take so much pleasure in blanking a man for a dance?

When a mans on a promise and he misses the dead line why isn’t this carried over to the next day instead of next month?

#20 Incognito

Incognito

Advanced Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 06:46 PM

@Gazelle

Call it my filtering out process - if what I say offends the majority the ones that are left (if any) I will take as seeing the other side of me or at least something different to what the majority saw:) . If that fails, then I might consider going grey smile.gif

@Abs

You know I've been thinking for half hour and can't think of a single positive. Maybe I'm just too old fashioned and keep comparing the women of today with our heroines of yesterday - but I'll meet you half way -

What is it about women that no matter how many a man sleeps with he never gets over those he didn't smile.gif

Edited by Incognito, 17 January 2006 - 07:38 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users