• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3233 posts

• Are you African: Y
  • Cultural Heritage:
    Afrikan by way of the Native Indian homelands

Posted 17 April 2007 - 04:52 PM

Brap!!!

^^^^Pic of Marcus Bent (who has a white baby mother) dating the openly racist yurugu Daniella of Big Brother fame who's even been linked to singer Joe!! ohmy.gif

Daniella's WHITE boyfriend even dumped her after the whole BB thing, but the lovely Afrikan conscious footballer offered her a shoulder (and black mandingo dick) to cry on.

#2 Oshun

Oshun

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 818 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    AfricanCarribean

Posted 17 April 2007 - 05:22 PM

QUOTE (Mogho Naaba @ Apr 17 2007, 05:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Brap!!!

^^^^Pic of Marcus Bent (who has a white baby mother) dating the openly racist yurugu Daniella of Big Brother fame who's even been linked to singer Joe!! ohmy.gif

Daniella's WHITE boyfriend even dumped her after the whole BB thing, but the lovely Afrikan conscious footballer offered her a shoulder (and black mandingo dick) to cry on.

Erm ... your being sarcastic right? Please tell me you are otherwise i really have missed something why are we bigging up this fool who is clearly in line for a nice case of genital warts? Celebrity genital warts at that! wink.gif
SHINE ON, daughter of a thousand generations, send your light fourth into this tired world...
SHINE ON, mother of a thousand dreams tend to those dreams with strength and compassion...
SHINE ON, woman of a thousand hopes, show everyone the beauty within you - the beauty that comes from knowing who you are

#3 Mogho Naaba

Mogho Naaba

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3233 posts

• Cultural Heritage:

Posted 18 April 2007 - 11:08 PM

QUOTE (Oshun @ Apr 17 2007, 06:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Erm ... your being sarcastic right?

ph34r.gif

#4 Mogho Naaba

Mogho Naaba

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3233 posts

• Cultural Heritage:

Posted 01 May 2007 - 10:48 PM

popcorn.gif

#5 Mogho Naaba

Mogho Naaba

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3233 posts

• Cultural Heritage:

Posted 07 May 2007 - 09:29 PM

Seems like ole Marcus couldn't keep it inna 'im draws:

http://www.dailystar...l.html?sku=1660

DANI GIVES FOOTIE BLOKES THE BOOT!
07/05/07
DEFIANT WAG Danielle Lloyd has shown her new lover the red card after he cheated, saying: “I’m done with footballers.”

Beauty Dani, who is recovering after a painful breast operation, ended her two-month fling with Charlton’s Marcus Bent.

He bedded a blonde air hostess while brave Dani went through two gruelling ops in a fortnight.

Now the model, who used to date England star Teddy Sheringham, has ditched Bent and sworn she will never be a WAG again.

Speaking about her latest heart-break Dani said: “I’ve spoken to Marcus and it’s true. I’m obviously very disappointed with him and it’s gutting. Boys will be boys and footballers are the worst boys of all. I guess now it’s definitely no more footballers for me.

“But I won’t let this set me back. I am going to enjoy being single and happy again and spend some time with my mates.”

Last night Dani decided to put her latest torment behind her for a night on the tiles with her gal pals.

She dressed up in her glad rags and enjoyed being single and flirty during the girly evening out.

Marcus, 28, has been Dani’s rock during her latest cancer scare in the last few weeks. She had to have a potentially dangerous lump removed from her breast.
But while Marcus was standing by Dani’s side he was also bedding air hostess Kirsty Fisher, 33.

He was caught red-handed having an affair with the mum-of-one last month and has bombarded her with steamy text messages.

They even had a secret date at the Lowry Hotel, Salford, Manchester, the night before Charlton’s match against Blackburn last week.

Kirsty even gave Marcus an emotional ultimatum, telling him to choose between her and Dani.

The latest heartache is the second time sizzling hot Scouser Dani, 23, has been cheated on by a footballer. The former Miss Great Britain previously dated West Ham ace Teddy, 41, for a year.

They broke up after she came out of the Celebrity Big Brother house in January to rumours he had also slept with someone else.

But this time Dani, who has been pals with Marcus for years, wants to try and rescue the friendship.

She added: “We’ve been mates a long time, and that’s what’s important. We’ll try and save that and see if we can carry on as we were before we became close.

“He’s been a great support while I’ve been through everything.”

Funny how unstable these African/european 'unions' are.

Edited by Mogho Naaba, 07 May 2007 - 09:29 PM.

#6 The Freelance Scientist

The Freelance Scientist

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2358 posts
  • Interests:Education, Politics, Current Affairs, Dialogue with the community and others.

I like going to the gym, playing football and travelling the world. I'm at university at the moment.

• Cultural Heritage:
    Mandinka

Posted 08 May 2007 - 01:10 PM

QUOTE (Mogho Naaba @ May 7 2007, 09:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Funny how unstable these African/european 'unions' are.

smile.gif
[i]The Freelance Scientist: He Is The Eternal Student.

#7 MarcusGarveyLives

MarcusGarveyLives

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3859 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 12:15 PM

Brap!!!

Posted Image

^^^^Pic of Marcus Bent (who has a white baby mother) dating the openly racist yurugu Daniella of Big Brother fame who's even been linked to singer Joe!! Posted Image

Posted Image

... we'd be better off with David Brent

#8 MarcusGarveyLives

MarcusGarveyLives

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3859 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 11:14 PM

Former Premier League footballer Marcus Bent has been given a suspended 12-month prison sentence after admitting affray and possession of cocaine ..."

Ex-footballer Marcus Bent sentenced for affray  (click for more)

lloydMATRIX_468x348.jpg

"One of the officers Tasered Bent (pictured above in 2007) as he swung the knives in their direction, saying he could see the intruders."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users