#21 Gmahogany

Gmahogany

Advanced Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

• Are you African: Y
  • Cultural Heritage:
    African-American for lack of a better term.

Posted 30 December 2006 - 02:59 PM

QUOTE (Mezmerized @ Dec 8 2006, 09:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
:Finally, i didn't like the imature ways the middle one and the one on the left kept going on about women......it seems they've been dealing with stupid women and all of a sudden this stupidity has clouded their judjement about what REAL women are about. I consider myself to be an intelligent, wordly, kind etc African women....and i suround myself with like minds...as well as having zillions of cousins etc...yet its maybe once in a blue moon do i see the kind of women they are talking about....HOWEVER, when i do meet these women, PLENTY of African men break their backs just to be with these types of crazy chicks....what the hell is going on here?

Everyday i see bare intelligent, kind, conscious, lovely, beautiful African women who are single, whilst the hoodrats have all these line of men who wants to deal with them? Then these hoodrats gets pregnant, and we have just about any tom, dick and harry talking about the ISSUES between black men and women? Pluuuzzeee......as an African woman who is desire an AFRICAN MAN in the future, i don't see what i could possibly learn from all this polemics.

Exactly. I know plenty of men who SEEK(by seek i mean thru their actions) only to deal with the "hoodrat", "chickenhead" type of female(in spite of all their talk of wanting something different), yet when things go wrong, want to complain to NON hoodrat, chickenhead women about it,lol, and paint us all with same brush. Personally, I don't wanna hear that shit. I think a lot of times, men choose to deal with a certain ilk of woman, because they know she won't place any expectations on them. In other words, if SHE is lax as far as a work ethic, morals, ambition, he won't have to worry about her perceiving/caring that HIS act is raggedy in those areas,lol. Sounds like a match made in heaven, to me.

I could not care less, if some bros find that type of woman desirable. If they like it, I love it, as we say here. My issue is, be real with yourself about it, and don't whine and complain about the very predicatable(except for the slow among us), consequences of those actions. In other words, if you're going to marry a prostitute, knock yourself out, but when you come home and catch her servicing customers on your kitchen table, keep the crying and bitching to yourself, thank your very much.

"Every brother ain't a brother, cause of color"-Chuck D./Welcome to the Terrordome

#22 PantherWoman

PantherWoman

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 10:04 PM

QUOTE (Mogho Naaba @ Dec 8 2006, 01:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Y'all have covered the points I was going to make by that 'pregnant by mistake' statement.

However the brotha was right when he spoke of some bad mind gal who are quick to bandulu mans by jooking holes in the condoms and whatnot. I've known that to happen sooo many times. That's why a man should walk with his OWN condoms and keep them in his sight at all times.

You'd probably be surprised to know there are men out there totally capable of this kind of behaviour as well. Just like some women get to a certain age and feel desperate to become a parent, there are men who feel EXACTLY the same so feel driven to desperate measures. There are also those men with or without children who meet a girl and feel she is "baby mother material", either because of her character traits or even just the fact she hasn't yet had any children; and seek to do the same kind of thing, either using condoms that have been purposedly damaged or trying to coerce the girl into agreeing to have sex without a condom or to continue having sex after the condom has broken. It's not always obvious what someone is up to either, they might seem sweet and charming but have ulterior motives, so women have to be smart.

That's why girls should walk with their OWN condoms and ALSO use another type of contraception, like the Pill or contraceptive patch/injection, until they are sure they are ready to be a mother. Lots of girls, especially young ones, or those who lack assertiveness, find themselves with a bun in the oven, they didn't necessarily plan to have, primarily because they are weak and a man has taken advantage of that. For some women (and men) , acquiesence is seen as "feminine" behaviour, so within relationships they find it difficult to assert themselves. Not many women like to be seen as "unfeminine" so this type of scenario (easily manipulated female seeking affection/assurance/acceptance) is where a certain type of unscrupulous man has a field day.

People never talk about the kind of men who try to trap women do they? As if it's impossible for men to think along those lines. But it does happen. I'm talking about the ones that think all they need to do is 'breed' a girl (by fair or foul means) and then she will belong to them forever, and have little appeal to any other man. You know those jealous, insecure, childish types with overly possessive tendencies? Well they exist, trust me. Girls, beware!

#23 Ma-at Mama

Ma-at Mama

Advanced Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • Interests:Music, politics, poetry, good company, mind sex

• Cultural Heritage:
    Caribbean

Posted 14 July 2007 - 12:18 PM

QUOTE (PantherWoman @ Apr 17 2007, 10:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
People never talk about the kind of men who try to trap women do they? As if it's impossible for men to think along those lines. But it does happen. I'm talking about the ones that think all they need to do is 'breed' a girl (by fair or foul means) and then she will belong to them forever, and have little appeal to any other man. You know those jealous, insecure, childish types with overly possessive tendencies? Well they exist, trust me. Girls, beware!

clap.gif

Very true. Happens all to often.

#24 The Freelance Scientist

The Freelance Scientist

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2358 posts
  • Interests:Education, Politics, Current Affairs, Dialogue with the community and others.

I like going to the gym, playing football and travelling the world. I'm at university at the moment.

• Cultural Heritage:
    Mandinka

Posted 14 July 2007 - 12:48 PM

QUOTE (Gmahogany @ Dec 30 2006, 03:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Exactly. I know plenty of men who SEEK(by seek i mean thru their actions) only to deal with the "hoodrat", "chickenhead" type of female(in spite of all their talk of wanting something different), yet when things go wrong, want to complain to NON hoodrat, chickenhead women about it,lol, and paint us all with same brush. Personally, I don't wanna hear that shit. I think a lot of times, men choose to deal with a certain ilk of woman, because they know she won't place any expectations on them. In other words, if SHE is lax as far as a work ethic, morals, ambition, he won't have to worry about her perceiving/caring that HIS act is raggedy in those areas,lol. Sounds like a match made in heaven, to me.

I could not care less, if some bros find that type of woman desirable. If they like it, I love it, as we say here. My issue is, be real with yourself about it, and don't whine and complain about the very predicatable(except for the slow among us), consequences of those actions. In other words, if you're going to marry a prostitute, knock yourself out, but when you come home and catch her servicing customers on your kitchen table, keep the crying and bitching to yourself, thank your very much.

Well put! clap.gif

Edited by The Freelance Scientist, 14 July 2007 - 12:49 PM.

[i]The Freelance Scientist: He Is The Eternal Student.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users