• 3233 posts

• Are you African: Y
  • Cultural Heritage:
    Afrikan by way of the Native Indian homelands

Posted 18 October 2006 - 08:22 PM

Just some sh*t taken from another board. I know this is old but what the hell:

----- Original Message -----
To: IgboEvents@yahoogroups.com
Cc: NaijaPolitics@yahoogroups.com ; abujanig@yahoogroups.com ; TalkNigeria@yahoogroups.com ; ChatAfriK@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2006 12:56 PM
Subject: [abujaNig] White Woman to Black Women: Get your acts together ( must read)

This was an article that was written to Sister 2 Sister magazine by a Caucasian woman who requested a response from black men.

Dear Jamie:

I'm sorry but I would like to challenge some of your Black male readers.

I am a White female who is engaged to a Black male-good-looking, educated and loving. I just don't understand a lot of Black female's attitudes about our relationship.

My man decided he wanted me because the pickings amongst Black women were slim to none. As he said they were either too fat, too loud, too mean, too argumentative, too needy, too materialistic or carrying too much excess baggage.

Before I became engaged, whenever I went out I was constantly approached by Black men, willing to wine and dine me and give me the world. If Black women are so up in arms about us being with their men, why don't they look at themselves and make some changes.

I am tired of the dirty looks I get and snide remarks when we're out in public. I would like to hear from some Black men about why we are so appealing and coveted by them.

Bryant Gumbel just left his wife of 26 years for one of us Charles Barkley, Scottie Pippen, the model Tyson Beckford, Montell Williams, Quincy Jones, James Earl Jones, Harry Belafonte, Sydney Poitier, Kofi Anan, Cuba Gooding Jr., Don Cornelius, Berry Gordy, Billy Blanks, Larry Fishburne, Wesley Snipes...

I could go on and on. But, right now, I'm a little angry and that is why I wrote this so hurriedly. Don't be mad with us White women because so many of your men want us. Get your acts together and learn from us and we may lead you to treat your men better. If I'm wrong, Black men, let me know.

Disgusted White Girl, Somewhere in VA

Then a brotha's response to the filthy two legged dog:

Original Message -----
To: NaijaPolitics@yahoogroups.com ; IgboEvents@yahoogroups.com
Cc: abujanig@yahoogroups.com ; TalkNigeria@yahoogroups.com ; ChatAfriK@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2006 7:21 PM
Subject: [abujaNig] Re: [NaijaPolitics] White Woman to Black Women: Get your acts together ( must...

Hello Caucasian woman:

I doubt that any black woman will dignify the trash you dumped here, but I dare to correct your superlative ignorance. You wrote:

>>My man decided he wanted me because the pickings amongst Black women were slim to none. As he said they were either too fat, too loud, too mean, too argumentative, too needy, too materialistic or carrying too much excess baggage.<<

Tell your man that Nebukadineze said that he lacks self-confidence, self-esteem, and self-pride. I know that these three factors are almost synonymous to one another but I used them consecutively to emphasize a point. If your man can read between the lines, he will fish out that point.

>>Before I became engaged, whenever I went out I was constantly approached by Black men, willing to wine and dine me and give me the world. If Black women are so up in arms about us being with their men, why don't they look at themselves and make some changes<<

I think that you are being economical with the truth by claiming that every black man you saw approached you (are you even aware that's what your first sentence in the above quote implies?). I put it to you, Miss White woman, that weak black men approached you and promised you the world. It is alright that you eventually got yourself one, let us not hope that he OJs you in the future when his fragile being is challenged, through you, by another man. Unfortunately, it always takes something like that for other white women to learn that only feeble black men bad mouth black women to white women.

>>I would like to hear from some Black men about why we are so appealing and coveted by them<<

You speak out of abject ignorance with your wanton generalization in the above quotes. You are certainly not appealing to Nebukadineze and under no circumstance shall I covet you. Miss White Woman, are you even aware that there are some of us black men who would cut off our dicks before we would stick them into white women? It does not mean that we are racists, it simply means that we are confident, proud, love black women, are highly endowed, and do perform exceptionally in bed. Only strong black women are capable of appreciating (without using us as trophies won at a bazaar) us, understanding our world, and helping us replicate ourselves.

>> Bryant Gumbel just left his wife of 26 years for one of us Charles Barkley, Scottie Pippen, the model Tyson Beckford, Montell Williams, Quincy Jones, James Earl Jones, Harry Belafonte, Sydney Poitier, Kofi Anan, Cuba Gooding Jr., Don Cornelius, Berry Gordy, Billy Blanks, Larry Fishburne, Wesley Snipes<<

Are you properly educated, Miss White Woman? You named only sixteen black men out over ten million black men in America, and that is supposed to prove that black men are rejecting black women for white women? Are you aware that there are, at least, a hundred million white women in America and less than 10,000 of them are married to black men? Are you aware that 7 out of 10 white women married to black men are less educated, less wealthy, and less sophisticated than the black men they married. Are you also aware that 8 out of 10 black men who left their black wives for white women ended up with lesser educated white women than the black women they left (see Bryant Gumble, OJ Simpson, Lionel Richie, Sugar Ray Leonard, etc.)? Please get a grip of yourself, will ya?

>>Don't be mad with us White women because so many of your men want us. Get your acts together and learn from us and we may lead you to treat your men better. If I'm wrong, Black men, let me know<<

Again, you made another ignorant statement above. Have you wondered about the following: There are about a hundred million white women to the less than 15 million black men in this country; the number of black men with white women in this country is so negligible (relative to the population) that one has to be ill or uneducated to claim that so many black men want white women more than they want black women; there are not enough white men (a reasonable percentage is gay American) to meet up with all the available white women in this country; generally, black men are better endowed and white women covet large penises. In light of the above, it is more reasonable to conclude that, contrary to your ignorant claims, white women are crazier about black men than black men are about them.
Miss White Woman, you ran off your mouth here in order to insult black women but you ended up showing how ignorant and uneducated you are. Please enjoy you black catch and stop wasting your time bragging to the black woman over him. If you continue to brag about having cornered all the black men, you may find out that you have the weak black man that no black woman wants. I have not spoken for black women, I spoke because you asked us men to tell you if you lied. You did lie and I have told you so. I hope you learn one or two things from this response.

Increase the peace, white woman.
Nebukadineze

#2 Oshun

Oshun

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 818 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    AfricanCarribean

Posted 18 October 2006 - 10:13 PM

Oh No!!! MN you had to do it didn't ya rolleyes.gif, you had to take it there just when i was trying to stay calm and light!

Ordinarily i would have read this tripe from cave bitch and left it alone as it is unworthy of my response but i have to say big up clap.gif to the brother for shouting your corner its just unfortunate that i have to come across a few cave bitches who really believe this shit, these people are sooooo unaware of they're arrogance its frightening!

This little nugget is incredibly telling of the blatant conceit of these people
Don't be mad with us White women because so many of your men want us. Get your acts together and learn from us and we may lead you to treat your men better. If I'm wrong, Black men, let me know.

quite frankly i would be very interested in any lessons these women think they have for sisters in how to treat brothers that should surely give us a good old laugh!

Edited by Oshun, 18 October 2006 - 10:16 PM.

SHINE ON, daughter of a thousand generations, send your light fourth into this tired world...
SHINE ON, mother of a thousand dreams tend to those dreams with strength and compassion...
SHINE ON, woman of a thousand hopes, show everyone the beauty within you - the beauty that comes from knowing who you are

#3 Mogho Naaba

Mogho Naaba

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3233 posts

• Cultural Heritage:

Posted 20 October 2006 - 12:57 AM

LMAO......I never knew whether this old ass e-mail was genuine or not, but brotha man smashed it nonetheless.

#4 Tafari Shabazz

Tafari Shabazz

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 997 posts

Posted 20 October 2006 - 01:56 AM

The fact is that in America "Over 93% of whites and blacks marry within their racial groups" so if over 93% of African-Americans marry other AA's and over 93% of Whites do likewise with other whites, that leaves less than 7% of both who marry outside their own race or not at all. Thats a lesson for White women and some African women who make up all the crap about African men being on the prowl for europeans.

http://www.jointcent...eet/marital.htm

#5 The Freelance Scientist

The Freelance Scientist

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2358 posts
  • Interests:Education, Politics, Current Affairs, Dialogue with the community and others.

I like going to the gym, playing football and travelling the world. I'm at university at the moment.

• Cultural Heritage:
    Mandinka

Posted 20 October 2006 - 12:50 PM

You know what? I hear this time and time again. African, sorry "black" boys (because they are not men) dissing African women to Caucasian females (because they are not women), and then Caucasian females using their boy's ignorant prejudices to pick a fight with African women. I think that is cheap and disgraceful. Don't they remember that they were carried in the womb of an African woman?
[i]The Freelance Scientist: He Is The Eternal Student.

#6 Mogho Naaba

Mogho Naaba

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3233 posts

• Cultural Heritage:

Posted 30 October 2006 - 04:18 PM

Reminds me of that warthog who claims African women are to "blame" for the rise in crime.

#7 Djehutis Wisdom

Djehutis Wisdom

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1259 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Jamaican

Posted 30 October 2006 - 04:44 PM

The problem is all of these exaggerated statistics that are going out into the world telling these bluefoot cannibals that they are winning over our men. That's why they all feel they can get big and tell our perfect women how to treat our men. Watch anyway. I'm going to tell my sons when I have some that their tings will fall of if they go near the yurugu women. I'm gonna make up a fairytale about it and everything. It'll be like the new goosebumps books. i'll call it "yurugu, the yam melter". Then they will see how much our men want them.
I was born with two ears and one mouth. One guess as to which should be used more.

#8 Mogho Naaba

Mogho Naaba

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3233 posts

• Cultural Heritage:

Posted 30 October 2006 - 05:55 PM

QUOTE (Africanphoenix @ Oct 30 2006, 04:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm going to tell my sons when I have some that their tings will fall of if they go near the yurugu women.

I thought that was the case anyway. cool.gif

#9 Djehutis Wisdom

Djehutis Wisdom

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1259 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Jamaican

Posted 30 October 2006 - 06:40 PM

QUOTE (Mogho Naaba @ Oct 30 2006, 05:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I thought that was the case anyway. cool.gif

Nah not necessarily. Usually when you go near them it just shrivels up and the balls go back up into the stomach where they feel protected, then you feel this overwhelming urge to start taking the piss out of african women. The falling off is something that only happens when you try to stick it into their bombo reds.
I was born with two ears and one mouth. One guess as to which should be used more.

#10 Mogho Naaba

Mogho Naaba

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3233 posts

• Cultural Heritage:

Posted 02 November 2006 - 09:03 PM

QUOTE (Africanphoenix @ Oct 30 2006, 06:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nah not necessarily. Usually when you go near them it just shrivels up and the balls go back up into the stomach where they feel protected, then you feel this overwhelming urge to start taking the piss out of african women. The falling off is something that only happens when you try to stick it into their bombo reds.

LOL!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users