Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1259 posts

• Are you African: Y
  • Cultural Heritage:
    Jamaican

Posted 22 May 2006 - 03:54 PM

I just had to say something even though I know this was discussion for the sisters. I just want you all to know that I'm a ninteen year old African man who would never even think of sleeping with a red neck. I tried to imagine it once for the sake of discussion but all I could think of is how much touching them intimately would remind me of skinning a raw chicken.

They don't even bathe. A few of them were on live TV talking about how it's OK to bathe in the night to be prepared for the next day. Anyone who I'm with has to be African because I know they'll bathe two times a day at least (unless they're in touch with the inner bounty like chris eubanks). Some of them even have designated days to bathe like monday wednesday and saturday. They call them wash days(shame there isn't a smiley that imitates disgust).

And I'm sorry to say this but europeans need to have some sort of wide spread convention where they tell their people that there are more seasonings than salt and pepper. They need to realise that there is no such thing as rare or medium rare, the food is either coocked or not cooked. That's why they catch all of that food poisoning madness.

But I digress. I could go on all day about why Africans shouldn't shop on the other side of the fence but there just isn't enough space on this forum. African women I love you and I've taken my shots so jungle fever won't catch me.
I was born with two ears and one mouth. One guess as to which should be used more.

#43 Mogho Naaba

Mogho Naaba

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3233 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Afrikan by way of the Native Indian homelands

Posted 22 May 2006 - 04:23 PM

QUOTE (Africanphoenix @ May 22 2006, 04:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They don't even bathe. A few of them were on live TV talking about how it's OK to bathe in the night to be prepared for the next day. Anyone who I'm with has to be African because I know they'll bathe two times a day at least (unless they're in touch with the inner bounty like chris eubanks). Some of them even have designated days to bathe like monday wednesday and saturday. They call them wash days(shame there isn't a smiley that imitates disgust).

You ain't lying! What kills me is how they openly admit to it with no shame whatsoever.

They're so sick. Why any African man would want to shack up with them I'll never know.

#44 Oshun

Oshun

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 818 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    AfricanCarribean

Posted 30 May 2006 - 04:58 PM

QUOTE (PantherWoman @ Apr 5 2006, 11:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've been thinking about this and if I absolutely had to, (or I would be killed slowly and painfully) save one African man from this debilitating illness (jungle fever) I would choose Thierry Henry. I love his talent, his gracefulness, his apparent humility, and he doesn't look too bad either. Of course we'd have to have a long talk first so I could decipher how much he was capable of rehabilitation and how much he really wanted to come back, but if I found myself convinced then and only then...would I do what I could to rescue him from bluefootdom. He springs to mind because I liked him before his marriage to Nicole and before I was aware of where his preferences lay (or I was in denial) and to be honest it's still hard for me to come to terms with. The only way I would not choose to help him through his recovery though is if he made clear to me (during our long talk) that he was not yet totally ready for the real African Woman. Then I may send him to be broken in gently by a mixed-race girl.

laugh.gif

Haaaaaaaaaargh PantherWoman you give me pure joke. laugh.gif

Thierry is a beautiful African man but forget all that arse about gracefulness etc you know its those lips that got you! But Sekhmet is right that its a shame he's FrenchAfrican because i think that particular group of europeans have done our people more wrong than wrong ( i was stuck on a farm in scotland once with 150 of the fuckers and me the only african!)

But in terms of people like Malcolm X et all maybe it is a personal journey they have to take before they come to realise exactly who they are and what they're about. You can't really put a timelimit on peoples peronal journeys because its a exactly that. We should just be glad that they find they're way.

As for Bernie Grant, well................................................................!?

L&B
SHINE ON, daughter of a thousand generations, send your light fourth into this tired world...
SHINE ON, mother of a thousand dreams tend to those dreams with strength and compassion...
SHINE ON, woman of a thousand hopes, show everyone the beauty within you - the beauty that comes from knowing who you are

#45 PantherWoman

PantherWoman

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 07:36 PM

QUOTE (Oshun @ May 30 2006, 05:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Haaaaaaaaaargh PantherWoman you give me pure joke. laugh.gif

Thierry is a beautiful African man but forget all that arse about gracefulness etc you know its those lips that got you! But Sekhmet is right that its a shame he's FrenchAfrican because i think that particular group of europeans have done our people more wrong than wrong ( i was stuck on a farm in scotland once with 150 of the fuckers and me the only african!)

But in terms of people like Malcolm X et all maybe it is a personal journey they have to take before they come to realise exactly who they are and what they're about. You can't really put a timelimit on peoples peronal journeys because its a exactly that. We should just be glad that they find they're way.

As for Bernie Grant, well................................................................!?

L&B

It's not just his mouth. He's got nice eyes too, and he is very graceful if you watch him move. Bandy legs as well! He's just lovely. Being French-African he probably has been brainwashed to an extent...but nevertheless I'm sure we'd get on. You're not the only one on this thread who believes he may be beyond hope because he's French and I must say this is the first I heard that the French Africans are the worst for it.

Sigh...If only I could find some way of hooking up with him so I could accurately assess for myself the level of brain damage.

#46 PantherWoman

PantherWoman

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 08:11 PM

QUOTE (Voo @ May 22 2006, 01:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Should we welcome them back?

Maybe... I know of at least 2 brothers who were welcomed back and boy do they regret leaving home in the first place! In both instances they have had children with the euro and subsequently realised how messed up they were. Having said that, I am not one of those sistas who could date a brotha who has sinned in this fashion.

Wow! I've got mixed feelings here. Dunno whether to be happy... or sickened. unsure.gif
What kind of sister welcomes them back especially when there's the ermm...'evidence' to contend with too? Even if a brotha 'sinned' in this way after me and him split up, it would still bother me and I'd worry about how it reflects on me. Did I drive him to it, etc?? lol

I think Mes said it best when she talked about the 'disturbing aura'. Key signs tend to be:

- When they walk into a room with sistas, they don't look at us. *or they steal a look and then act like the mere sight of us has given them indigestion!

- They are very agressive in the way they speak to sistas. *or they want to actually fight you if they think you are looking (or laughing) at the big piece of pork on their arm.

- They live in Enfield or Romford biggrin.gif *or Mile End/Bow, dem sides

- Lack of basic hygiene practices mad.gif *well they have to lack those... otherwise how else would they cope with the foul 'wet animal mixed with chip fat' smell they must wake up to every morning?

- They are bisexual *which means if they want to live a 'straight' life they have to go with euro women or other non African, because those women are more likely to submissively go along with any 'taking it up the bum business'.

It's funniest when they are with their 'missus' and feel the need to get eye contact with you, I suppose to prove to you how proud they are of their choices. Don't they realise that the likes of me stopped screwing up my face in disgust at the spectacle of them LONG TIME ago, as a much younger girl?? Nowadays if they insist on getting my attention I just grin, but with a hint of pity thrown in just to make them know that yes, I am aware of their 'condition' . What saddoes.

Shouldn't really be so cruel about the losers in our midst because it's not acceptable to speak in a derogatory manner about any other members of society who are handicapped, or have mental health issues.

I can't believe I've sunk so low that I'm making fun of those people unfortunate enough to be cursed with serious mental illness such as this. I'm gonna stop it now. I'm bang out of order

#47 Trevor Phillips OBE (?)

Trevor Phillips OBE (?)

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

• Are you African: N
  • Cultural Heritage:
    I AM BRITISH, AND SO ARE YOU!

Posted 08 June 2006 - 01:03 PM

But the big OBE (see avatar) loves to dip his chocolate bar in vanilla.
IPB Image

#48 Voo

Voo

Ligali Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1306 posts
  • Interests:History, politics, literature, music, language, culture, people, progression and revolution...

• Cultural Heritage:
    Parents were born in Grenada

Posted 09 June 2006 - 01:27 PM

I can't believe I've sunk so low that I'm making fun of those people unfortunate enough to be cursed with serious mental illness such as this. I'm gonna stop it now. I'm bang out of order

Stop that!! ROTFLMAO!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
"To kill a woman is to kill humanity itself"

#49 Essence

Essence

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Ghanaian

Posted 23 July 2006 - 12:16 PM

As far as I am concerned any African man that chooses to be with a non-African woman is damaged goods, I would never date one no matter how fine they are. I feel sorry for sisters that have relationships with these men, imagine having to be step-mother to his disturbed, confused mixed-raced children.

PantherWomen, I am also an admirer of Thierry Henry, I was disappointed that he married a white woman who is not even the slightest bit attractive, when I saw her picture I shocked at how unattractive she is. I am sure he did not pursue her, she probably through herself at him, like they all do.
I have even tried not to like him, because the thought of him with a white women sickens me, but I find it hard because he is so fine! Another good brother wasted on some unattractive, unappreciative white woman.

I have a saying: Behind behind a strong African man, there is an African woman and behind a weak African man there is a white woman.

#50 BlackMatta

BlackMatta

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1091 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Nigerian

Posted 23 July 2006 - 01:24 PM

QUOTE (Essence @ Jul 23 2006, 01:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have a saying: Behind behind a strong African man, there is an African woman and behind a weak African man there is a white woman.

Essence (I've always pronounced this with a French accent smile.gif , now I know why!), you seem to be calling Henry a "fine man" and a "weak man".

Can I ask, what is fine about this weak man you are trying not to like, and what are you finding so difficult. Interested. cool.gif ?
Wisdom, not power.

#51 PantherWoman

PantherWoman

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 23 July 2006 - 03:08 PM

QUOTE (Essence @ Jul 23 2006, 01:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As far as I am concerned any African man that chooses to be with a non-African woman is damaged goods, I would never date one no matter how fine they are. I feel sorry for sisters that have relationships with these men, imagine having to be step-mother to his disturbed, confused mixed-raced children.

PantherWomen, I am also an admirer of Thierry Henry, I was disappointed that he married a white woman who is not even the slightest bit attractive, when I saw her picture I shocked at how unattractive she is. I am sure he did not pursue her, she probably through herself at him, like they all do.
I have even tried not to like him, because the thought of him with a white women sickens me, but I find it hard because he is so fine! Another good brother wasted on some unattractive, unappreciative white woman.

But don't you think that it's worse if we leave them to these white women, instead of welcoming them back? Why the hell should some scrawny, sour-faced, poor quality white gyal get to keep the likes of Thierry Henry to herself? Why, Essence? There's trash I don't really mind them having, a man like Thierry does not fall into that category imo. Would I take a guy like him off some euro woman's hands? Maybe I would - because the idea of him being married to a european woman does disappoint me. Even if I feel queasy at the thought on some level, I hope some African woman would welcome him back even after he's gone and reproduced with it. I would like to think I could get past my concerns and overlook this aberration, because I just don't think African men (especially a specimen like Thierry) belong with european women. I don't think a euroean women can complement them properly - as european men do not complement African women.

Thierry might seem weak now because of the brainwashing that has lead him into this predicament, but he wasn't born weak and it's possible he could be strengthened up. I can't say he is beyond redemption because I have never spoke to him; or ever really got into the head of any man with that psychosis. It's hard because they are so touchy on the subject.

With the right influences (ie. decent African woman at his side) who's to say that Thierry couldn't becoome as conscious as Malcolm became? Just a thought.

#52 Mogho Naaba

Mogho Naaba

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3233 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Afrikan by way of the Native Indian homelands

Posted 23 July 2006 - 05:50 PM

LOL

#53 Twang

Twang

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1200 posts

Posted 23 July 2006 - 05:58 PM

Forgive me for my laziness but I haven’t read the bulk of this thread so it might have been said already but using Malcom x as an example in this time u cannot judge a genuine African on past experiences there are well known Africans in the community that have gone as far as to have father mixed race children but are doing excellent works within the community where on the other hand u may have others that on the surface of things claim not to have done so but still treat African women like complete shit.

The question I would put to the sista’s are:

Would have a relationship with a brotha who claims to be pure or super black but is devoid of all communication skills who mentally and physically abuse’s u while being possessive and insecure?

Or some one who had previously fathered a mixed child but showed u complete love and respect?

2 sides of the extreme I know but I’m sure u get my drift.

#54 PantherWoman

PantherWoman

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 23 July 2006 - 08:51 PM

QUOTE (Twang @ Jul 23 2006, 06:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Forgive me for my laziness but I haven’t read the bulk of this thread so it might have been said already but using Malcom x as an example in this time u cannot judge a genuine African on past experiences there are well known Africans in the community that have gone as far as to have father mixed race children but are doing excellent works within the community where on the other hand u may have others that on the surface of things claim not to have done so but still treat African women like complete shit.

The question I would put to the sista’s are:

Would have a relationship with a brotha who claims to be pure or super black but is devoid of all communication skills who mentally and physically abuse’s u while being possessive and insecure?

Or some one who had previously fathered a mixed child but showed u complete love and respect?

2 sides of the extreme I know but I’m sure u get my drift.

Twang, this thread isn't about wanting a brotha who claims to be superblack or purer than any other. All it's about is whether we sistas should welcome back a man who has already shown a definite liking for pink flesh, or whether we should scorn him and shun him as tainted, damaged goods.

Someone who has fathered a mixed child would be not be allowed to get close enough to many of us, to demonstrate this 'complete love and respect', so your question will be difficult to answer for someone like me.

On a personal level, not a single woman I know would want the first guy you describe whether he is superblack or not. No one wants a man who's gonna treat them like shit do they. Also, when you talk of 'previously fathering a mixed child', there ain't really no 'previously' involved in that. If you breed a white woman, you have a mixed pickney and a lifelong bond with their mother - it's not like a 'previous' job, where once you've left for a new job, it's history. A mixed child is for life, not just for the little time when you were into the house and garage scene and got intoxicated by all the easy white girls that were falling at your feet. Or whatever excuse you have for impregnating Tyler's mother.

Many African women do not want that type of baggage thank you very much.

#55 Twang

Twang

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1200 posts

Posted 24 July 2006 - 07:03 AM

QUOTE (PantherWoman @ Jul 23 2006, 09:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Twang, this thread isn't about wanting a brotha who claims to be superblack or purer than any other. All it's about is whether we sistas should welcome back a man who has already shown a definite liking for pink flesh, or whether we should scorn him and shun him as tainted, damaged goods.

I was trying to highlight 2 sides of the extremes where a sista given if the choice would she welcome back what can be considered as extremely damaged good with someone who has a permanent reminder of his past or someone she may consider on paper to be the total opposite but isn’t.
Someone who has fathered a mixed child would be not be allowed to get close enough to many of us, to demonstrate this 'complete love and respect', so your question will be difficult to answer for someone like me.

My questioning is purely hypothetical plus if such a person decided not to tell u until he thought it was the right time and a relationship had ensued would that still have any bearing on the relationship?
On a personal level, not a single woman I know would want the first guy you describe whether he is superblack or not. No one wants a man who's gonna treat them like shit do they.

Off course not foresight is a good thing but how many women do u think right now are enduring this type of guy in a relationship and if given the choice would trade him for someone decent but allegedly damaged?
Also, when you talk of 'previously fathering a mixed child', there ain't really no 'previously' involved in that. If you breed a white woman, you have a mixed pickney and a lifelong bond with their mother - it's not like a 'previous' job, where once you've left for a new job, it's history. A mixed child is for life, not just for the little time when you were into the house and garage scene and got intoxicated by all the easy white girls that were falling at your feet. Or whatever excuse you have for impregnating Tyler's mother.

Many African women do not want that type of baggage thank you very much.

That’s exactly why I posed the hypothetical question bcoz with the perceived current African man shortage not to many women are going to question an African who comes over as genuine.

#56 PantherWoman

PantherWoman

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 24 July 2006 - 08:43 AM

@ Twang:

I'd prefer the person to tell me if he has been intimate with european women early in our acquaintance. If he decided not to tell me til much later I would not be a happy bunny.

Given the choice out of a damaged, lost soul with a fetish for blondes and an abusive psycho I think most women would prefer to remain single actually. There might well be a perceived man shortage but there's plenty of women who are not desperate.

#57 BlackMatta

BlackMatta

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1091 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Nigerian

Posted 24 July 2006 - 09:11 AM

The criticism of Henry is that his choice of partner seems to show lack of respect for his cultural heritage?

Therefore it can't be culture that is uppermost in the minds of the ladies who are calling him a "fine brotha".

Ladies, what's the real reason?

Wisdom, not power.

#58 PantherWoman

PantherWoman

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 24 July 2006 - 09:19 AM

QUOTE (BlackMatta @ Jul 24 2006, 10:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The criticism of Henry is that his choice of partner seems to show lack of respect for his cultural heritage?

Therefore it can't be culture that is uppermost in the minds of the ladies who are calling him a "fine brotha".

Ladies, what's the real reason?

what's the real reason for what?

unsure.gif

#59 Oshun

Oshun

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 818 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    AfricanCarribean

Posted 24 July 2006 - 09:34 AM

QUOTE (PantherWoman @ Jul 23 2006, 09:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Or whatever excuse you have for impregnating Tyler's mother.

Who is Tyler?

As for Theirry I've said it before and i'll say it again...its the lips! clap.gif

Although it appears as if he has disconnected himself from his culture he is still in possesion of the finest example of beautiful african male lips, that is definatley a contributing factor to the "fine brotha" status that i might of bestowed him.
SHINE ON, daughter of a thousand generations, send your light fourth into this tired world...
SHINE ON, mother of a thousand dreams tend to those dreams with strength and compassion...
SHINE ON, woman of a thousand hopes, show everyone the beauty within you - the beauty that comes from knowing who you are

#60 BlackMatta

BlackMatta

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1091 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Nigerian

Posted 24 July 2006 - 09:49 AM

QUOTE (Oshun @ Jul 24 2006, 10:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Who is Tyler?

As for Theirry I've said it before and i'll say it again...its the lips! clap.gif

Although it appears as if he has disconnected himself from his culture he is still in possesion of the finest example of beautiful african male lips, that is definatley a contributing factor to the "fine brotha" status that i might of bestowed him.

Thank you Oshun. That was honest.

If it is really about physical attraction and standards of beauty, does that mean men are more susceptible to media manipulation or that there is more media manipulation targetted at men?
Wisdom, not power.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users