• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 Voo

Voo

Ligali Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1306 posts
  • Interests:History, politics, literature, music, language, culture, people, progression and revolution...

• Are you African: Y
  • Cultural Heritage:
    Parents were born in Grenada

Posted 14 July 2007 - 11:18 AM

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

DW, look at you coming like you got game! wink.gif

Bowl of ice! Pick up the latest tricks?!! ...and there was me thinking this was family forum! wink.gif
"To kill a woman is to kill humanity itself"

#22 Djehutis Wisdom

Djehutis Wisdom

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1259 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Jamaican

Posted 14 July 2007 - 12:28 PM

QUOTE (Voo @ Jul 14 2007, 12:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

DW, look at you coming like you got game! wink.gif

Bowl of ice! Pick up the latest tricks?!! ...and there was me thinking this was family forum! wink.gif

Weh yuh mean "coming" like mi have game. Game di deh from long time. Mi ha game from time game begin.

And of course it's a family forum. But you can't have family unless you know some of these tricks, that's how you get the fam. wink.gif
I was born with two ears and one mouth. One guess as to which should be used more.

#23 Tunduzi

Tunduzi

Advanced Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 10:21 PM

QUOTE (Voo @ Jul 12 2007, 10:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is there any truth that men who date older women are looking for their mothers? wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif
say no!

Doesn't the same apply in reverse? Are younger women looking for daddy when they par up with big man?

And worse even because in my observations dudes with younger women are usually looking a female to dominate or lead in some manner. From the females perspective lots buy into the nonsense that women mature faster and so set themselves up with an older dude when they're far too young and not taking into consideration that HE is probably a bit sad. I mean sure you can boast you have a big man but your big man is the shame of his circle with such a likkle gal. Those dudes who set themselves up with young gal are often on a destructive thing and have bad personality controlling streaks in my observations.

The same is not necessarily true of the older woman/younger man dynamic. Obviously you'll get the occasional bossy boots woman who'll enjoy that but generally women get quickly turned off by men they can dominate, this will be especially noticeable for them if he's younger so I don't see that happening.

The older woman/younger man thing is healthier imo than the reverse. Too many sad dudes and naive girls about the place.

#24 Mogho Naaba

Mogho Naaba

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3233 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Afrikan by way of the Native Indian homelands

Posted 23 August 2007 - 10:35 PM

Bump

#25 Mamazen

Mamazen

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    African American

Posted 25 August 2007 - 03:26 AM

QUOTE (Mogho Naaba @ Jul 9 2007, 08:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've been with older females in the past myself and interestingly I've never had a girlfriend younger than me, but I find that as fellas get older they prefer to settle with younger women whereas a lot of older women are settling with younger guys.
My other question is: What do you think is your absolute limit age wise when it comes to dating? Originally I started this topic aimed at sistas but this goes out to male and female.

Absolute age limit? according to my age

Older; +10 years
Younger; -7 years
Visit my world..........
Yarn into cloth. Cloth into dolls. Pan-African Dolls. Little Pan-African Cloth Peoples
Watching. Eating. Preserving. Growing. Being. The Blogletter. Afican Zen Woman

#26 Oshun

Oshun

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 818 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    AfricanCarribean

Posted 05 September 2007 - 12:59 AM

LOL @ DW no offence little bruv but if i didn't know of you and you approached me with that bowl of ice business I'd piss myself laughing! laugh.gif

I went out with a guy who was younger than me once he was 24 and had some interesting issues. Anyway needless to say he was faaaaaaarrr to young for me as maturity and mindfulness had yet to reach him and so i didn't see the point in continuing to waste my time.

Not all women mature faster than men but alot of us do and in mine and alot of sistrens i know experience alot of guys under 35 are still prioritising playstation and headboard notches. (Notice i said alot and not all!)
SHINE ON, daughter of a thousand generations, send your light fourth into this tired world...
SHINE ON, mother of a thousand dreams tend to those dreams with strength and compassion...
SHINE ON, woman of a thousand hopes, show everyone the beauty within you - the beauty that comes from knowing who you are

#27 PantherWoman

PantherWoman

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 03:21 AM

Age isn't that important. I realised this when I found that you have plenty man of 40+ acting like dem a eedyat.

If this be the case, better you tek a young bwoy (early 20's) who isn't going to be any less mature than the same 40+ year old eedyat, but is likely to have more stamina in his back and more likely to respond well to training and guidance.

wink.gif

#28 Mogho Naaba

Mogho Naaba

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3233 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Afrikan by way of the Native Indian homelands

Posted 05 September 2007 - 11:50 AM

QUOTE (Oshun @ Sep 5 2007, 01:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not all women mature faster than men but alot of us do and in mine and alot of sistrens i know experience alot of guys under 35 are still prioritising playstation....

And what's wrong with that??!!!

You wouldn't go with me if I was on the market cos I own a PSP (well I'm waiting for the psp lite since my one bruk) and PSP2? That's not fair. sad.gif

Edited by Mogho Naaba, 05 September 2007 - 11:51 AM.

#29 Djehutis Wisdom

Djehutis Wisdom

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1259 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Jamaican

Posted 05 September 2007 - 03:20 PM

QUOTE (Oshun @ Sep 5 2007, 01:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOL @ DW no offence little bruv but if i didn't know of you and you approached me with that bowl of ice business I'd piss myself laughing! laugh.gif

Greetings

How yuh mean seh yuh come back an firs' ting yuh ah go tell me is dis. Sis that's wrong on so many levels. But welcome back anyway.

As I said before, you'd be surprised what you can do with a little ice. Don't knock it till you've tried it.
I was born with two ears and one mouth. One guess as to which should be used more.

#30 Oshun

Oshun

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 818 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    AfricanCarribean

Posted 09 September 2007 - 12:14 AM

QUOTE (Mogho Naaba @ Sep 5 2007, 12:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And what's wrong with that??!!! You wouldn't go with me if I was on the market cos I own a PSP (well I'm waiting for the psp lite since my one bruk) and PSP2? That's not fair. sad.gif
laugh.gif I don't have a problem with you owning a PSP but i do have a problem with those brothers of a should know better age who prefer the company of computer graphics to the sensuality of a sister or are too wrapped up in trying to reach the next level of said game to recognise what needs to be done! Thats what i call prioritizing the play station. If thats you then no i wouldn't go for you apart from the fact that your not available anyway!
QUOTE (Djehutis Wisdom @ Sep 5 2007, 04:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
GreetingsHow yuh mean seh yuh come back an firs' ting yuh ah go tell me is dis. Sis that's wrong on so many levels. But welcome back anyway.As I said before, you'd be surprised what you can do with a little ice. Don't knock it till you've tried it.
Haa haaarrrgggh God bless you DW you never fail to give me joke!Trust me my friend the thermostat on my body is always set to the hottest temperature you and your ice wouldn't stand a chance by the time you got it within 5 inches of me it would have evaporated! Ice indeed! Is that all you got? Bwoy go siddung! wink.gif
SHINE ON, daughter of a thousand generations, send your light fourth into this tired world...
SHINE ON, mother of a thousand dreams tend to those dreams with strength and compassion...
SHINE ON, woman of a thousand hopes, show everyone the beauty within you - the beauty that comes from knowing who you are

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users