• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#1 The Freelance Scientist

The Freelance Scientist

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2358 posts
  • Interests:Education, Politics, Current Affairs, Dialogue with the community and others.

I like going to the gym, playing football and travelling the world. I'm at university at the moment.

• Are you African: Y
  • Cultural Heritage:
    Mandinka

Posted 15 March 2007 - 03:15 PM

http://news.sky.com/...1256025,00.html

Critics Can 'Go Hang'
Updated: 14:59, Thursday March 15, 2007

Zimbabwe's President Robert Mugabe has declared western countries that are critical of the way he treats opposition politicians can "go and hang".

He said: "It's the West as usual ... when they criticise the government trying to prevent violence and punish the perpetrators of that violence we take the position that they can go hang."

Mugabe had issed warnings that any opposition would pay "a heavy price" for what it called a campaign of violence to oust it from power.

The comments come after main opposition leader Morgan Tsvangirai was allegedly beaten up by police. He was arrested on Sunday at a banned anti-government prayer rally and later taken to hospital.

President Mugabe has visited the hospital in which Mr Tsvangarai is being treated, but it is not clear what the purpose of the visit was.

Mr Tsvangirai's spokesman William Bango said: "He has had two pints of blood added to his system because the doctors said he had lost a lot of blood.

"He has just had a brain scan because his skull is cracked."

Human rights groups claimed Mr Tsvangirai, Movement for Democratic Change chief, and other party supporters were tortured in custody.

US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice led international condemnation of the arrests and Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe's regime.
[i]The Freelance Scientist: He Is The Eternal Student.

#2 RESS

RESS

Loyal Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Jamaican

Posted 15 March 2007 - 04:06 PM

All reports from Institutionally Racist which is the same as White Supremacist news sources are intended to sustain confidence in White Supremacist Racist news sources.

Non-white people need to decode and reinterpret all news from Institutionally Racist which is the same as White Supremacist news sources.

http://hometown.aol.co.uk/RaceInspectorate/index.htm

#3 safetyblitz

safetyblitz

Advanced Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 04:42 PM

Dude did you see the pictures of the man? No racist supremacist nation can be at fault for that. Mugabe was once a freedom fighter but he leaves me awe in his refusal to see that he is doing the same thing to his people as his oppressors did to them in the past. For your police force to inflict the damage that was shown against an unarmed man just for speaking out against what he thinks is wrong is wrong in itself.

#4 Danny

Danny

Advanced Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts
  • Interests:Linguistics, Culture, Learning, Truths

• Cultural Heritage:
    Nigerian

Posted 15 March 2007 - 07:04 PM

QUOTE (safetyblitz @ Mar 15 2007, 04:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dude did you see the pictures of the man? No racist supremacist nation can be at fault for that. Mugabe was once a freedom fighter but he leaves me awe in his refusal to see that he is doing the same thing to his people as his oppressors did to them in the past. For your police force to inflict the damage that was shown against an unarmed man just for speaking out against what he thinks is wrong is wrong in itself.

MDA was founded and is run, bankrolled and supported by British MI6

Stop swallowing BBC propaganda - Don't buy it. mad.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Nigerian guy I know came back from Zim in 2004 and swore Mugabe had only 3 months left! laugh.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif

Why do you think Tony Blair and Co are all conspicous by their silence. Getting Codolezza to say something!! laugh.gif laugh.gif

Edited by Danny, 15 March 2007 - 07:05 PM.

You can't stop the reign.

#5 safetyblitz

safetyblitz

Advanced Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 07:15 PM

Which throws me off again completely as still even if the guy was bankrolled by MI6, why did the police decide to do a drum solo on his head for speaking out? This just seems like something that would happen here in the states.

I am not saying that his opposition is right or wrong and I am not saying that Mugabe's other actions are right or wrong. I just find it amazing that people are not allowed to speak out against him.

I see the same thing in my AA mayor who has been in place for about 16 years. Anytime another AA does not agree with him, he instantly says that person is siding with the white man and says that they are bankrolled by white people. This is the same man that attacked Al Sharpton for speaking out against the founder of the KKK being buried in a park in the middle of our downtown area. I just find it amazing that a lot of our "freedom" fighters turn into the same people that they were looking to overthrow.........

#6 Danny

Danny

Advanced Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Nigerian

Posted 15 March 2007 - 08:12 PM

QUOTE (safetyblitz @ Mar 15 2007, 07:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Which throws me off again completely as still even if the guy was bankrolled by MI6, why did the police decide to do a drum solo on his head for speaking out? This just seems like something that would happen here in the states.

I am not saying that his opposition is right or wrong and I am not saying that Mugabe's other actions are right or wrong. I just find it amazing that people are not allowed to speak out against him.

I see the same thing in my AA mayor who has been in place for about 16 years. Anytime another AA does not agree with him, he instantly says that person is siding with the white man and says that they are bankrolled by white people. This is the same man that attacked Al Sharpton for speaking out against the founder of the KKK being buried in a park in the middle of our downtown area. I just find it amazing that a lot of our "freedom" fighters turn into the same people that they were looking to overthrow.........

True... power does corrupt Africans too.

Its all depends on whether the corrupted person chooses to serve his 'massa', his people or himself.

#7 RESS

RESS

Loyal Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Jamaican

Posted 15 March 2007 - 08:21 PM

White Supremacist Racist Terrorist Saboteurs in the World Bank and the IMF are the greatest source of corruption.

Edited by RESS, 15 March 2007 - 08:21 PM.

#8 GPOFA

GPOFA

Advanced Contributor

• Expired
  • PipPipPip
  • 497 posts

• Are you African: N
  • Cultural Heritage:
    Caribbean

Posted 16 March 2007 - 10:24 AM

Greetings ligali peeps,

Zimbabwe is a prime piece of real estate, always was, always will be and the Jooz want it, for their second home!

In fact, barring the fact that their appears to be Africans there, they WILL manufacture reasons for an invasion and the people will be brushed aside, as per usual.

The UK is controlled by Kabbalistic, Zionist bogus Jews, who are blatant in letting every bogus Jew around the world know it!

They are the deception kings, they are ruthless, persuasive, divisive and most of all corruptive!

Zimbabwe is being strangled and has been economically by those who control finances and they are THE usual suspects, all roads lead to USUARY/FINANCE!

Hitler, who was part Jew-ish, was financed by them, Stalin who was Jew-ish, was financed by them and all wars are bank rolled by them and for one purpose and one millenia purpose only.

Unless we get a definate and trust worthy source as to what is going on in Zimbabwe, in relations to Tsvangarai, i will not believe any thing and the reason for that?

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad DID NOT say at ANY TIME, he wanted to wipe Israel of the face of the map!

NOW, I THINKS YA BETTA WATCH THIS AND LISTEN CAREFULLY, BECAUSE AS THE SAYING GOES,"ONE BAD APPLE SPOILS THE WHOLE BUNCH"!!

Now as yourself, how may Satans there are and when you answe , er er well one, that's all it takes, so the next time you hear Heimi wining about he is only 1% of your population, remember it isn't about the number it is the amount of destruction the few are sworn to do!

#9 GPOFA

GPOFA

Advanced Contributor

• Expired
  • PipPipPip
  • 497 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Caribbean

Posted 16 March 2007 - 10:35 AM

Greetings ligali peeps,

Just thought i'd post this for the doubters, since some may believe i'm off topic, or foreigners on Zimbabwe soil cyan't gwarn so!

Now the bloodied female below, is a SWEDISH HUMAN RIGHTS WORKER, who could just as well been observing Zimbabwe's (Occupied territory).

The thugs that did this, shouted "We killed Jesus and we'll kill you too"!

My point?

Think ahead and try not to be too emotional about the losing battle.

Hotep ph34r.gif dry.gif ph34r.gif

#10 Royalty

Royalty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Zambian

Posted 17 March 2007 - 10:00 PM

I was in Zimbabwe 2 weeks ago and the youth paid $20 000 started riots before Britain could renew sanctions on Zimbabwe. They were calling on petrol bombing of police stations, beating of poice to give a reaction which could be used to justify the renewal of sanctions because some european countries were calling on the lifting of the sanctions because Zimbabwe had been peaceful.

Tsvangirais crowd started attacking the police, which country tries it and gets away with that kind of behaviour. Tsvangirai is being paid big time for all this mayhem. There is an ex-Rhodisian site called newzimbabwe.com see what they write on that forum. They are also part compainers and sponsers of all this. They call for the burning and killing of Zanu pf children, members etc. Check it out http://www.newzimbab...uk79.14777.html. you click on the left where it says forum to register. You will be shocked.

I used to wonder how such a beautiful country with the highest african literacy of 92% just goes down over night. Remember that the same Mugabe had made this possible, so why change like that.

ph34r.gif ph34r.gif

#11 Royalty

Royalty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Zambian

Posted 17 March 2007 - 10:06 PM

QUOTE (safetyblitz @ Mar 15 2007, 04:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well said.

#12 Baby Hayley

Baby Hayley

Contributor

• Visitors
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    English

Posted 18 March 2007 - 11:38 AM

I think the AU should intervene between Mugabe & the opposition. South Africa have a lot of influence in that part of the world. The regional powers need to provide solutions if they don't want the West to get involved.

#13 The Freelance Scientist

The Freelance Scientist

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2358 posts
  • Interests:Education, Politics, Current Affairs, Dialogue with the community and others.

I like going to the gym, playing football and travelling the world. I'm at university at the moment.

• Cultural Heritage:
    Mandinka

Posted 18 March 2007 - 01:09 PM

QUOTE (Baby Hayley @ Mar 18 2007, 11:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think the AU should intervene between Mugabe & the opposition. South Africa have a lot of influence in that part of the world. The regional powers need to provide solutions if they don't want the West to get involved.

No one wants Caucasians involved in their affairs, Baby Hayley. I hope you know where I'm getting at! smile.gif
[i]The Freelance Scientist: He Is The Eternal Student.

#14 Danny

Danny

Advanced Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Nigerian

Posted 18 March 2007 - 09:16 PM

@Baby Hayley Ahh diddums, nice likkle researcher rolleyes.gif

Thabo Mbeki is very good friends with Robert Mugabe.

Have you forgetten where the ANC sought santuary during
the EVIL WHITE APERTHIED regime not so long ago?

Mbeki is more likely to declare war on Great Britan.
Mbeki's already declared war on Great Britain's Mercenaries

A treaty was signed outlawing the practice of mercenaries between Southern African Nations in 1998 clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

Thats why the MDC/MI6 are there to exert internal pressure.
mad.gif

At least Africans leaders are no longer so easily fooled nowadays. smile.gif

It was probably before you were born Baby Hayley huh.gif

Nice lollipop. laugh.gif
Theres a good girl
Run along now, likkle Becky!
smile.gif

#15 Royalty

Royalty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Zambian

Posted 18 March 2007 - 11:53 PM

QUOTE (Baby Hayley @ Mar 18 2007, 11:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Zimbabwe fought for independence before, so they will fight again. You see Iraq, thats nothing compared to the fighting that will happen in Zimbabwe plus the whites left(50 000) will be caught in it too. Mugabe forgave them once, i do not believe they will be forgiven again. South Africa ( ANC) wants its land back, so Mbeki will not do anything stupid, because he knows, going against Mugabe is the beginning of his own down fall. The boers in South Africa hate the ANC big time.

Edited by Royalty, 18 March 2007 - 11:54 PM.

#16 Royalty

Royalty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Zambian

Posted 19 March 2007 - 12:03 AM

http://www.herald.co...tid=16534&cat=1

http://www.dailynews...age.php?id=6084

Some interesting articles to read.

#17 RESS

RESS

Loyal Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Jamaican

Posted 19 March 2007 - 09:56 AM

The BBC is infested with White Supremacist Racist Terrorist Saboteurs.

Western media accused of 'hidden agenda'

I stay in Harare and I can tell you that the international media seem to be pursuing a hidden agenda judging by the way they report situations there.

Zimbabweans interviewed by Black Britain
The western media, particularly BBC and CNN, have been accused of vilifying President Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe and presenting him as a ‘terrorist’ for “reasons of paving way for the implementation of US and Britain’s agenda for the country.”

Patrick Mlalumi and Nelly Chikava, two Zimbabweans who were in Ghana for a week's visit told Black Britain in Accra that “The human rights situation in Zimbabwe is being twisted to paint a picture of Zimbabwe that is at variance with the true situation on ground. I stay in Harare and I can tell you that the international media seem to be pursuing a hidden agenda judging by the way they report situations there," said Mlalumi.

“I am not comfortable with many actions that Mugabe has taken in the past few years and the whole nation today feels the impact of those actions but I am put off by the campaign of calumny that BBC, CNN and other western media have been championing in recent times,” he added.

The 35-year old economist accused the west of a grand design to unseat President Mugabe because of the takeover of farm lands from white farmers in the country.

“What Britain must acknowledge is that they created the problem in the first place. Whites in colonial Rhodesia simply dispossessed locals of their land without paying any form of compensation at all. I know that there has been huge international outcry about that but I think it is because the white farmers are the ones that have the means and contacts to attract the attention of the western media,” stated Chikava who works with a consultancy firm in Harare.

“Yesterday BBC told us that Morgan Tsvangirai was seriously sick and could rarely talk. Yet he was granting interviews same day and from the way he talked you could see that he is not as sick as he was been portrayed. It is obvious he is being sponsored from by the west,” she further stated.

BBC accused of biased reporting

I have been listening to BBC this part few days and I must say I am appalled by its bias.

Ghanaian, interviewed by Black Britain
“We will like to see Mugabe go. We want change but we wouldn’t want a puppet of Britain and America for president,” said Mlalumi.

Yaw Mensah, a Ghanaian who spoke to Black Britain also decried the coverage of the Zimbabwean situation by the western media describing it as part of a “conspiracy to perpetuate colonial strongholds in Africa.” I have been listening to BBC this part few days and I must say I am appalled by its bias,” Kojo Asare,” another Ghanaian told Black Britain.

But Kwesi Tetteh, a high school teacher in Accra believes there is need for an international coalition that would compel Mugabe to stop human rights abuse: “If what we hear from daily news report is right then I think the AU should mediate immediately and force President Mugabe to yield to the voice of reason.”

Morgan Tsvangirai, the main opposition leader was moved into the intensive care unit of a private hospital in Harare Wednesday after reportedly suffering a suspected fractured skull, brain injury and internal bleeding.

"There are lots of people who've been subjected to this kind of torture, this kind of brutality by this regime," Tsvangirai said in an interview with local media from his hospital bed. Presidents John Kufuor of Ghana, chairman of African Union, and Thabo Mbeki of neighbouring South Africa, have come under intense international criticism for failing to take action to quell the deteriorating political situation in Zimbabwe.

Kufuor in an interview Wednesday described the political situation in Zimbabwe as embarrassing to the continent. What was happening in that country, he said was making the AU uncomfortable.
The Ghanaian president who concluded a three-day official visit to the UK Thursday, said the body was 'very concerned' about the deteriorating political situation in Zimbabwe.

Robert Mugabe was one of the African leaders that attended Ghana’s golden jubilee where he took time out to pay visit to the family of Sally Mugabe, his first wife, a Ghanaian, who died in 1992. Mugabe met her in the 1950s while working as a teacher in Ghana.

Edited by RESS, 19 March 2007 - 10:04 AM.

#18 BLACKINC

BLACKINC

Advanced Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    zimbabwe

Posted 19 March 2007 - 11:42 AM

THIS THREAD…. THE NUMBER OF POORLY RESEARCHED AND UNPROVEN STATEMENTS, AND THE LEVEL OF EMOTIVE RHETORIC, DISHONESTY AND MISINFORMATION BEING PUT FORWARD BY POSTERS SUCH AS ROYALTY AND Daniel 7:7 and others ABOUT THE SITUATION IN ZIMBABWE DISTURBED ME GREATLY. ph34r.gif

I LOVE AFRICA... WHAT I DONT LOVE IS THE WAY CERTAIN PEOPLE WHO CLAIM TO LOVE AFRICA BECOME SO FOOLISH THAT THEY WOULD SUPPORT A HORRENDOUS AFRICAN GOVERNMENT WHEN IT WAGES ACTS OF VIOLENCE AGAINST THE INNOCENT CITIZENS OF ITS OWN COUNTRY...JUST BECAUSE THAT GOVERNMENT SPOUTS ANTI WHITE RHETORIC.

THE DAY WHEN SO-CALLED AFRICANS LIKE ROYALTY AND Daniel 7:7 AND OTHERS FIGHT TO MAKE AFRICAN GOVERNMENTS TAKE RESPONSIBILITY....THE DAY SUCH PEOPLE TAKE OFF THE ROSE TINTED GLASSES AND MAKE INTEGRITY IMPORTANT... THE DAY WHEN SUCH SO CALLED AFRICANS RESPECT THE TRUTH AND STAND UP HONESTLY AND CONFRONT BAD GOVERNANCE IN AFRICA WILL BE A DAY WHEN THINGS CHANGE FOR THE BETTER.BUT TO DEFEND A REGIME THAT KILLS FELLOW AFRICANS ....HOW DUMB CAN YOU GET....I GUESS ALL EVIL DOERS HAVE SUCH MINDLESS YES MEN AND PRAISE SINGERS...

BUT TO THE DEBATE....ISSUE 1) IS EVIDENCE...PEOPLE MAKING STATEMENTS WITH NO REFERENCES TO BACK THEIR CLAIMS

Daniel 7:7 YOU STATED...

MDA was founded and is run, bankrolled and supported by British MI6

I THINK YOU MEANT 'MDC' HOWEVER WHERE'S YOUR SHRED OF EVIDENCE....THAT THE MDC IS SUPPORTED IN THIS WAY??? IS IT THE SAME AS THE MUGABE REGIME BEING FUNDED BUY UK BANKS LIKE BARCLAYS?? OR BEING ARMED WITH ISRAELI MADE WATER CANNONS TO ATTACK AFRICAN PEOPLE OR HAVING A MILITARY UNIT TRAINED IN NORTH KOREA TO KILL 20,000+ AFRICAN PEOPLE IN MATABELELAND...OR IS IT THE SAME AS THE MUGABE REGIME BEING FUNDED AND SUPPORTED BY THE VERY SAME CHINESE GOVERNMENT WHO SUPPORTS THE SUDAN GOVERNMENT WHILE IT KILLS AFRICANS IN DARFUR? HMMMM wink.gif

ROYALTY
....YOUR LYING DECEITFUL NOSE MUST HAVE GROWN THIRTY INCHES SINCE YOU BEGAN POSTING ON THIS THREAD...DEAR ME... ohmy.gif

I was in Zimbabwe 2 weeks ago and the youth paid $20 000 started riots

EVIDENCE OF THESE PAYMENTS PLEASE....PLUS IS THIS US DOLLARS AND HOW MANY YOUTH WERE PAID....ER IF ITS ZIM DOLLARS 20,000 CANT EVEN BUY A CAN OF COKE...SO PLEASE DONT LIE

before Britain could renew sanctions on Zimbabwe.

THE 'SANCTIONS'...PLEASE TELL ME WHEN BRITAIN IMPOSED THESE SANCTIONS AGAINST ZIMBABWE'S PEOPLE...OR OH... ohmy.gif DO YOU MEAN THE TRAVEL BANS AND ASSESTS FREEZES ON SENIOR MEMBERS OF THE MUGABE GOVERNMENT???/CONSIDERING THAT BARCLAYS BANK AND CLOSE TO 300 UK COMPANIES INCLUDING ANGLO-AMERICAN STILL TRADE IN ZIMBABWE WHAT SANCTIONS ARE THESE??/OR IS THAT THE SAME AS ZANU CADRES IN THE RURAL AREAS GIVING FOOD ONLY TO PEOPLE LOYAL TO MUGABE...

They were calling on petrol bombing of police stations, beating of poice to give a reaction which could be used to justify the renewal of sanctions because some european countries were calling on the lifting of the sanctions because Zimbabwe had been peaceful.

HMMM PEACEFUL SINCE WHEN...OR IS THE TORTURE OF DISSENTERS , THE STARVATION OF CHILDREN.WHILE MUGABE EATS BIRTHDAY CAKE...THE..DESTRUCTION OF HOMES DURING OPERATION MURAMBATSVINA ALL THAT IS WHAT YOU CALL PEACEFUL..HMMM OR DID THE INCIDENT WHERE TABITHA KHUMLO HAD AN AK-47 SHOVED INTO HER PRIVATE PARTS FOR CAMPAIGNING SO WOMEN COULD HAVE SANITARY TOWELS .HAPPEN COZ OD PEACEFULNESS....BETTER YET ...

Below is a list of all the brave men and women who have been killed in political violence in Zimbabwe since April 2000. This is not a comprehensive list and does not include the thousands who have been raped, tortured and lost their homes and all their belongings. Nor does it include the thousands that lost their lives during Gukurahundi.

They have not died in vain.

1 Afonso Plaxedes: (MDC) 12 June 2003
2 Anderson Charles: (Commercial Farmer): 2 June 2002
3 Andoche Julius: Farm Foreman. Murehwa South.20th Apr 2000
4 Banda: (MDC): 24 April 2000
5 Bhebhe Newman: (MDC): 28 February 2000
6 Botha Willem: (Commercial Farmer) : 23 July 2000
7 Bumburai, Paul: (MDC): June 2001
8 Chabvamudeve Nikoniari: (MDC) : 22 September 2002
9 Chacha Augustus: (MDC) 9 December 2001
10 Chakwenya John: 2 July 2001
11 Chakwenya Tinashe: (Z.R.P. Constable): 4 April 2000
12 Chaitama Nicholas: (MDC): 25 April 2000
13 Chambati Milton: (MDC): 23 December 2001
14 Chapurunga Lemani: 19 December 2000
15 Chasara Steven: (MDC): 15 June 2002
16 Chatunga Richard: (MDC): 27 January 2002
17 Chemvura Lameck: (MDC-UZ Student): 24 November 2001
18 Chibvamudeve Nikoniari: (MDC): 21 September 2002
19 Chidari Micah: (Zanu-PF): 2 April 2002
20 Chigagura Zeke: (MDC): 20 June 2000
21 Chigega Alexander: (MDC) : 4 January 2004
22 Chihumbiri Eswat: 23 March 2001
23 Chikwenya Richard Dzokurasa: (MDC): 1 May 2001
24 Chimbarara Shemi: 8 February 2004
25 Chiminya Tichaona: (MDC): 14 April 2000
26 Chimweta Lambati: (MDC): date?
27 Chinozina Francis: (MDC) : 28 March 2004
28 Chinyembere Binali: (MDC): 25 August 2002
29 Chinyere (Mr.): (MDC): 11 June 2000
30 Chipunza Takundwa Patrick: (MDC): 16 May 2000
31 Chirima Robson Tinarwo: (MDC): March 2001
32 Chisasa Alex: (ZRP): 13 May 2000
33 Chitehwe Mr.: (ZNLWA): 9 January 2002
34 Chitemerere Mhondiwa: (MDC): 30 October 2001
35 Chiunye Philip Gumboreshumba: (MDC): 16 May 2002
36 Chiwara Laban: 7 May 2000
37 Chiweta Laban: (MDC): December 2001
38 Chiwaura Moffat Soka: (MDC): January 2002
39 Cobbet Robert Fenwick: (Commercial Farmer): 6 August 2001
40 Dhliwayo Willis: (ZNLWVA): 25 December 2001
41 Dube Nqobizita: (MDC): 1 March 2002
42 Dumukani Zondani: (Farm Worker): 9 June 2001
43 Dunn Allan Stewart: (Commercial Farmer): 7 May 2000
44 Elsworth Henry Swan: (Commercial Farmer): 12 December 2000
45 Ford Terry:(Commercial Farmer): 17 March 2002
46 Gara Bernard: (ZANU-PF): 31 December 2000
47 Gatsi Ernest: (MDC):19 March, 2002
48 Gomo Edwin: (MDC): 26 March 2000
49 Guvi Obert: 14 September 2000
50 Gwase Nhamo: (MDC): June 2000
51 Gwaze Nyika: (MDC): 13 March 2002
52 Gwenzi Gilson: (MDC): 27 July 2001
53 Gwidzima Noah: (ZANU-PF): 4 March 2002
54 Jefta Peter: (MDC): 3 March 2002
55 Jeka Petros: (MDC): 13 March, 2002
56 Jeranyama Donald: 25 March, 2002
57 Kaguru Tichaona: (MDC): 3 June 2003
58 Kamonera John: (MDC): 3 July 2001
59 Kanyurira Luckson: (MDC): 25 April 2000
60 Kareza Howard: (MDC): 13 December 2000
61 Kareza Peter: (MDC): 23 April 2000
62 Karimhete Isaac: (MDC): 21 October, 2002
63 Katema Thomas: 2 August 2001
64 Katsamudanga Tichaona: 4 February 2002
65 Khumalo Khape: (MDC): 6 February 2002
66 Kombo Samson Shawano: (MDC): 2003
67 Kuvheya Lawrence: (MDC): March 2002
68 Lupahla Limukani: (ZANU-PF): 29 October 2001
69 Mabika Talent: (MDC): 15 April 2000
70 Machiridza Tonderai: (MDC): 18 April 2003
71 Madhobha Tipason: (MDC): 2 May 2002
72 Madzvmbo Fanuel: (Resettled Farmer): 16 September 2001
73 Mafemeruka Constantine: 19 June 2000
74 Magawu Itayi: (MDC): 27 July 2000
75 Mahuni Funny (MDC), 13 March, 2002
76 Makokoba Unnamed: 26 February 2002
77 Mamonera John: (MDC): 27 July 2000
78 Mandeya Joseph Ketero: (MDC): 17 May 2000
79 Mandindishe Peter: 22 July 2001
80 Mangwiro Tonderai: (MDC): January 2003
81 Manhango Wonder: (MDC): 23 June 2000
82 Manjengwa Khan Ali: (ZANU-PF): 22 August 2002
83 Manomera John: (MDC): 3 July 2001
84 Manyame Ropafadzo: (MDC): 16 January 2001
85 Manyara Owen: (MDC): 17 March, 2002
86 Maposa Richard: (MDC): January 2002
87 Maposa Stephen: (ZANU-PF): 2 February 2002
88 Mapingure Amos: (MDC): 20 January 2002
89 Marufu Doreen: (MDC): 2 April 2000
90 Masarira Gibson: (ZANU-PF): 9 January 2002
91 Mashinga Anthony
92 Masango Molly
93 Maseva Amos: (ZNLWVA): 8 March 2002
94 Mataruse Peter: (MDC): March 2001
95 Matema Hilary: (MDC): 15 October 2001
96 Matope Kenneth: (MDC): 13 January 2002
97 Matyatya; 27 June 2000
98 Mbewe Samson: (Farm Worker): 9 August 2000
99 Mbuso Nyathi: (ZNLWA): 27 September 2001
100 Midzi Trymore: (MDC): 23 December 2001
101 Mijoni Simwanja: (MDC): 15 January 2002
102 Moyo Henry: (MDC): 7 February 2002
103 Mpofu Muchenje: (MDC): 19 January 2002
104 Mtetwa David: (MDC): 26 April, 2002
105 Mubaiwa Godfrey: (MDC): 9 February 2003
106 Mudavanhu S
107 Mudzi. Onias
108 Mudzimuirema Cosamu: (MDC): 16 July 2002
109 Mudzimuirema Cosmos: (MDC): 16 July 2002
110 Mugodoki Michael: (Farm Guard): 6 December 2001
111 Mukakarei Tabudamo (MDC), 14 February 2002
112 Mukwasi Edson: (MDC): 2 February 2003
113 Mukweli Vusumuzi:(MDC): 9 September 2001
114 Munikwa Isaac:(MDC): 20 January 2002
115 Munyaradzi (Mr): (Farm Worker): 14 February, 2002
116 Mupawaenda Takatukwa Mamhova: (Spirit Medium) (MDC) 16 February 2002
117 Mupesa Ndonga: (MDC): 30 March 2001
118 Murirawanhu Rodgers: (MDC): May 2000
119 Musekiwa Kufandaedza: 27 May 2000
120 Mushaya Mationa: (Village Headman): 17 May 2000
121 Mushaya Onias: (United Party): 17 May 2000
122 Musoni Robert: 26 March 2000
123 Mutasa Bennie Tumbare: (MDC): 24 July 2004
124 Mutemaringa Fungisai: (MDC): 27 January 2002
125 Mutyanda Mandishona: (MDC): 29 June 2000
126 Mwanza Misheck: (MDC): 4 May 2001
127 Nabanyama Patrick: (MDC): 19 June 2000
128 Ncube Mthokozisi: (MDC), 25 January 2002
129 Ncube Richard: (MDC): 18 July 2002
130 Ncube Sambami: (MDC): 17 March, 2002
131 Ngamira, Jenus (MDC), 5 May 2002
132 Nemaira Solomon: (MDC): 23 January, 2002
133 Ngamira Genus: (MDC): 15 May 2002
134 Ngulube Simon
135 Ngundu Shepherd (School Teacher), 5 February 2002
136 Nheya Titus: (MDC): 20 December 2001
137 Nhitsa Takesure: (MDC): 20 February 2002
138 Nkala Cain: (ZNLWA): 5 November 2001
139 Nyamadzawo Alexio: (Resettled Farmer) 15 September 2001
140 Nyambare Winnie: 18 May, 2001
141 Nyika James: (MDC): 3 July 2001
142 Nyika Rambisai: (MDC): 24 December 2001
143 Oates Tony: (Commercial Farmer), 31 May 2000
144 Olds, Gloria (Commercial Farmer), 04 March 2001
145 Olds, Martin: (Commercial Farmer), 04 March 2001
146 Pfebve, Mathew (MDC), 30 April 2000
147 Phiri Nkosana: (MDC): 12 October, 2002
148 Pilosi Simon: (MDC): 26 March 2002
149 Romio Edwin: (MDC): 22 March, 2002
150 Rukara Kufa: 20 November 2001
151 Rukani Thadeus (MDC), 29 May 2000
152 Rutsvera Peter: (MDC): 2 June 2003
153 Sanyahwe Kuziva: (MDC): 18 January 2002
154 Shelton Lloyd: (ZANU-PF): 27 February 2002
155 Sibanda Charles: (MDC): 2 March 2002
156 Sibanda James: (MDC): February 2002
157 Sibanda Prisca: (MDC): 5 January 2004
158 Sibindi Halaza: (MDC): 30 January 2002
159 Sibindi Joseph: (MDC): January 2002
160 Sicwe Jameson: (MDC):30 January 2002
161 Sikele Johannes: (Resettled Farmer): 11 November 2001
162 Sikhucha Ravengai: (MDC): 10 November 2001
163 Size Rimon: 19 November 2000
164 Stevens David (MDC), 15 April 2000
165 Stewart Don (Commercial Farmer), 27 November 2005
166 Tadyanemhandu Tichaona: (MDC): 20 June 2000
167 Takawira Marko: (MDC): 8 February 2003
168 Tapera: 6 May 2000
169 Tigere Shepherd (Bus Conductor), 3 January 2002
170 Tinarwo Robinson: (MDC): April 2001
171 Tonera Steven (MDC) (Farm Worker), 19 March 2003
172 Unnamed: (MDC): 16 March 2002
173 Unnamed: (MDC): 16 March 2002
174 Unnamed: (MDC): 16 March 2002
175 Unnamed: (Farm Guard): 23 January 2002
176 Unnamed: (Farm Guard): 23 January 2002
177 Vikaveka Darlington (MDC), 15 March, 2002
178 Wayner Peter: (FR), 26 February 2001
179 Weeks John: (Commercial Farmer), 14 May 2000
180 White Fanuel: (MDC): 28 March, 2002
181 Zava Flex (MDC) (headmaster)
182 Zhou Fainos Kufazvinei: (MDC):10 June 2000
183 Ziweni Osbon (MDC) Masvingo. 18 September 2001.

Tsvangirais crowd started attacking the police...

ER GIVE EVIDENTIAL PROOF OF THIS STATEMENT PLEASE....WHY WAS PRAYER MEETING BANNED....BEYOND THE GOVERNMENT PROPAGANDA.YOU HAVE LITTLE TO SAY ON ZIMBABWE.... AND IF IM INCORRECT PLEASE EXPLAIN THE INCIDENT WHERE THE POLICE IN ZIMBABWE SHOT MOURNERS WHO WERE AT THE HOME OF GIFT TANDARE WHY DID THE SECURITY FORCES SHOOT MOURNERS AND WHY ARE IS FAMILY NOT ALLOWED TO BURY HIM????/

Tsvangirai is being paid big time for all this mayhem.

AGAIN GIVE SUBSTANTIVE EVIDENCE OF THIS STATEMENT...ARE WE TO BELIEVE THAT THE ENTIRE POPULATION OF ZIMBABWE LOVES IT THAT AN 83 YEAR OLD ROBERT MUGABE HAS BEEN IN POWER FOR 26 YEARS????? IS MUGABE YOUR GOD???/ IS HE THE GREATEST BRAIN IN ZIMBABWE AND THAT HE LIKE MOBUTU, AND IDI AMIN AND BOKASSA ET AL....IS SO PERFECT THAT HE MUST RULE FOREVER..OR IS THE TRUTH THAT A COURT DATE AND A PRISON SENTENCE WAIT FOR SO CALLED LEADERS LIKE HIM AND HIS REGIME...

There is an ex-Rhodisian site called newzimbabwe.com see what they write on that forum. They are also part compainers and sponsers of all this. They call for the burning and killing of Zanu pf children, members etc. Check it out http://www.newzimbab...uk79.14777.html. you click on the left where it says forum to register. You will be shocked.

ROYALTY SHAME ON YOU TO BE SUCH A ANTI AFRICAN SHILL .....PRESENT YOUR EVIDENCE THAT THE WRITERS AT NEW ZIMBABWE DID ANY OF THIS.. I AM SURE NEW ZIMBABWE'S EDITOR WILL BE VERY INTERESTED IN YOUR CHAT...LIBEL IS A OFFENCE IN LAW

I used to wonder how such a beautiful country with the highest african literacy of 92% just goes down over night. Remember that the same Mugabe had made this possible, so why change like that.

ITS CALLED POWER CORRUPTS....AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO AND THOSE OTHERS WHO CANT TELL THE TRUTH JUST MAKE A BAD PROBLEM WORSE ....PS MUGABE WAS AN OPPORTUNIST WHO NEVER FOUGHT ANYONE DURING THE WAR...HE NEVER SAW ANY ACTION AND WASNT EVEN SEEN AS A LEADER WHEN TONGOGARA AND CHITEPO WERE ALIVE...HE MERELY POSITIONED HIMSELF IN THOSE DEAD MENS LEGACY AND LIED ABOUT HIS CONTRIBUTION...

“What Britain must acknowledge is that they created the problem in the first place. Whites in colonial Rhodesia simply dispossessed locals of their land without paying any form of compensation at all. I know that there has been huge international outcry about that but I think it is because the white farmers are the ones that have the means and contacts to attract the attention of the western media,” stated Chikava who works with a consultancy firm in Harare.

RESS...DISLIKE WHITE SUPREMACY...BUT DONT FALL FOR THE PRETENCE THAT THAT FRAUD MUGABE IS A ANTI COLONIAL HERO ...ESPECIALLY WHEN HE HAS KILLED SO MANY BLACK PEOPLE...OR IS AFRICAN LIFE SO CHEAP.

JUST BECAUSE MANY BLACK PEOPLE THINK THEY SEE ANTI WHITE ACTIONS...THEY CANT BE BOTHERED TO DO ANY RESEARCH.....( FOR ALL HIS ANTI WHITE ANTI COLONIAL BLUSTER MUGABE ONLY SHOUTED 'LAND ISSUE' 24 YEARS AFTER INDEPENDENCE WHEN HIS MONEY AND POWER WAS THREATENED..

HIS REGIME HAS BEGUN REMOVING BLACK FARMERS as SABOTUERS FROM THE LAND TO GIVE IT TO HIS CRONIES

AND HIS REGIME NEVER TOUCHED WHITE OWNED CORPORATE OR BANKING INTERESTS AND DID GOOD BUSINESS WITH THE europeAN/ AMERICAN CORPORATIONS SPONSORING THE WAR IN THE DRC THAT KILLED NEARLY 5 MILLION AFRICANS...PLUS ONE OF HIS MAIN BUSINESS PARTNERS IS AN ARMS DEALER WHO WAS THE ARMS DEALER FOR THE RHODESIANS DURING THE LIBERATION WAR...THE LAND ISSUE WAS ABOUT POWER AND GAINING PROPERTY NOT ABOUT FREEDOM.

Bredenkamp, an international arms merchant, mining entrepreneur, oil dealer and hotelier...a key figure behind Ian Smith, helping to supply arms to the beleaguered white minority regime in its battle with the guerrilla forces of Robert Mugabe.

Mugabe strives to make it appear that his chief enemies are Zimbabwe's whites. But his regime's dealings with Bredenkamp make it clear that when it comes to money Mugabe doesn't care where it comes from.

Bredenkamp's elegant Harare offices boast a museum-quality collection of African masks and other artefacts. Ministers breeze in unannounced for quick visits, showing an unusual familiarity and friendliness . It was Bredenkamp's role in the campaign to reform the white farmers' union that revealed him as one of Mugabe's strategic allies. He bankrolled the drive by Nick Swanepoel to persuade the farmers' union to accept the loss of nearly half its members' land.

Swanepoel, a former chairman of the Commercial Farmers Union, tried to convince white farmers to drop all legal cases objecting to Mugabe's 'fast track' land seizures. He also called for the union's leaders to step down and to be replaced by allies of Mugabe.

) ohmy.gif

http://www.swradioaf...ages/carlin.htm

OH BUT HES A HERO....PS THE MUGABE ZANU GOVERNMENT INVITED THE WHITE FARMERS BACK....WHAT A LEADER dry.gif

#19 Royalty

Royalty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Zambian

Posted 19 March 2007 - 02:31 PM

QUOTE (BLACKINC @ Mar 19 2007, 11:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
THIS THREAD…. THE NUMBER OF POORLY RESEARCHED AND UNPROVEN STATEMENTS, AND THE LEVEL OF EMOTIVE RHETORIC, DISHONESTY AND MISINFORMATION BEING PUT FORWARD BY POSTERS SUCH AS ROYALTY AND Daniel 7:7 and others ABOUT THE SITUATION IN ZIMBABWE DISTURBED ME GREATLY. ph34r.gif

I LOVE AFRICA... WHAT I DONT LOVE IS THE WAY CERTAIN PEOPLE WHO CLAIM TO LOVE AFRICA BECOME SO FOOLISH THAT THEY WOULD SUPPORT A HORRENDOUS AFRICAN GOVERNMENT WHEN IT WAGES ACTS OF VIOLENCE AGAINST THE INNOCENT CITIZENS OF ITS OWN COUNTRY...JUST BECAUSE THAT GOVERNMENT SPOUTS ANTI WHITE RHETORIC.
THE DAY WHEN SO-CALLED AFRICANS LIKE ROYALTY AND Daniel 7:7 AND OTHERS FIGHT TO MAKE AFRICAN GOVERNMENTS TAKE RESPONSIBILITY....THE DAY SUCH PEOPLE TAKE OFF THE ROSE TINTED GLASSES AND MAKE INTEGRITY IMPORTANT... THE DAY WHEN SUCH SO CALLED AFRICANS RESPECT THE TRUTH AND STAND UP HONESTLY AND CONFRONT BAD GOVERNANCE IN AFRICA WILL BE A DAY WHEN THINGS CHANGE FOR THE BETTER.BUT TO DEFEND A REGIME THAT KILLS FELLOW AFRICANS ....HOW DUMB CAN YOU GET....I GUESS ALL EVIL DOERS HAVE SUCH MINDLESS YES MEN AND PRAISE SINGERS...

BUT TO THE DEBATE....ISSUE 1) IS EVIDENCE...PEOPLE MAKING STATEMENTS WITH NO REFERENCES TO BACK THEIR CLAIMS
Daniel 7:7 YOU STATED...
I THINK YOU MEANT 'MDC' HOWEVER WHERE'S YOUR SHRED OF EVIDENCE....THAT THE MDC IS SUPPORTED IN THIS WAY??? IS IT THE SAME AS THE MUGABE REGIME BEING FUNDED BUY UK BANKS LIKE BARCLAYS?? OR BEING ARMED WITH ISRAELI MADE WATER CANNONS TO ATTACK AFRICAN PEOPLE OR HAVING A MILITARY UNIT TRAINED IN NORTH KOREA TO KILL 20,000+ AFRICAN PEOPLE IN MATABELELAND...OR IS IT THE SAME AS THE MUGABE REGIME BEING FUNDED AND SUPPORTED BY THE VERY SAME CHINESE GOVERNMENT WHO SUPPORTS THE SUDAN GOVERNMENT WHILE IT KILLS AFRICANS IN DARFUR? HMMMM wink.gif

ROYALTY
....YOUR LYING DECEITFUL NOSE MUST HAVE GROWN THIRTY INCHES SINCE YOU BEGAN POSTING ON THIS THREAD...DEAR ME... ohmy.gif
EVIDENCE OF THESE PAYMENTS PLEASE....PLUS IS THIS US DOLLARS AND HOW MANY YOUTH WERE PAID....ER IF ITS ZIM DOLLARS 20,000 CANT EVEN BUY A CAN OF COKE...SO PLEASE DONT LIE
THE 'SANCTIONS'...PLEASE TELL ME WHEN BRITAIN IMPOSED THESE SANCTIONS AGAINST ZIMBABWE'S PEOPLE...OR OH... ohmy.gif DO YOU MEAN THE TRAVEL BANS AND ASSESTS FREEZES ON SENIOR MEMBERS OF THE MUGABE GOVERNMENT???/CONSIDERING THAT BARCLAYS BANK AND CLOSE TO 300 UK COMPANIES INCLUDING ANGLO-AMERICAN STILL TRADE IN ZIMBABWE WHAT SANCTIONS ARE THESE??/OR IS THAT THE SAME AS ZANU CADRES IN THE RURAL AREAS GIVING FOOD ONLY TO PEOPLE LOYAL TO MUGABE...
HMMM PEACEFUL SINCE WHEN...OR IS THE TORTURE OF DISSENTERS , THE STARVATION OF CHILDREN.WHILE MUGABE EATS BIRTHDAY CAKE...THE..DESTRUCTION OF HOMES DURING OPERATION MURAMBATSVINA ALL THAT IS WHAT YOU CALL PEACEFUL..HMMM OR DID THE INCIDENT WHERE TABITHA KHUMLO HAD AN AK-47 SHOVED INTO HER PRIVATE PARTS FOR CAMPAIGNING SO WOMEN COULD HAVE SANITARY TOWELS .HAPPEN COZ OD PEACEFULNESS....BETTER YET ...
Below is a list of all the brave men and women who have been killed in political violence in Zimbabwe since April 2000. This is not a comprehensive list and does not include the thousands who have been raped, tortured and lost their homes and all their belongings. Nor does it include the thousands that lost their lives during Gukurahundi.

They have not died in vain.

1 Afonso Plaxedes: (MDC) 12 June 2003
2 Anderson Charles: (Commercial Farmer): 2 June 2002
3 Andoche Julius: Farm Foreman. Murehwa South.20th Apr 2000
4 Banda: (MDC): 24 April 2000
5 Bhebhe Newman: (MDC): 28 February 2000
6 Botha Willem: (Commercial Farmer) : 23 July 2000
7 Bumburai, Paul: (MDC): June 2001
8 Chabvamudeve Nikoniari: (MDC) : 22 September 2002
9 Chacha Augustus: (MDC) 9 December 2001
10 Chakwenya John: 2 July 2001
11 Chakwenya Tinashe: (Z.R.P. Constable): 4 April 2000
12 Chaitama Nicholas: (MDC): 25 April 2000
13 Chambati Milton: (MDC): 23 December 2001
14 Chapurunga Lemani: 19 December 2000
15 Chasara Steven: (MDC): 15 June 2002
16 Chatunga Richard: (MDC): 27 January 2002
17 Chemvura Lameck: (MDC-UZ Student): 24 November 2001
18 Chibvamudeve Nikoniari: (MDC): 21 September 2002
19 Chidari Micah: (Zanu-PF): 2 April 2002
20 Chigagura Zeke: (MDC): 20 June 2000
21 Chigega Alexander: (MDC) : 4 January 2004
22 Chihumbiri Eswat: 23 March 2001
23 Chikwenya Richard Dzokurasa: (MDC): 1 May 2001
24 Chimbarara Shemi: 8 February 2004
25 Chiminya Tichaona: (MDC): 14 April 2000
26 Chimweta Lambati: (MDC): date?
27 Chinozina Francis: (MDC) : 28 March 2004
28 Chinyembere Binali: (MDC): 25 August 2002
29 Chinyere (Mr.): (MDC): 11 June 2000
30 Chipunza Takundwa Patrick: (MDC): 16 May 2000
31 Chirima Robson Tinarwo: (MDC): March 2001
32 Chisasa Alex: (ZRP): 13 May 2000
33 Chitehwe Mr.: (ZNLWA): 9 January 2002
34 Chitemerere Mhondiwa: (MDC): 30 October 2001
35 Chiunye Philip Gumboreshumba: (MDC): 16 May 2002
36 Chiwara Laban: 7 May 2000
37 Chiweta Laban: (MDC): December 2001
38 Chiwaura Moffat Soka: (MDC): January 2002
39 Cobbet Robert Fenwick: (Commercial Farmer): 6 August 2001
40 Dhliwayo Willis: (ZNLWVA): 25 December 2001
41 Dube Nqobizita: (MDC): 1 March 2002
42 Dumukani Zondani: (Farm Worker): 9 June 2001
43 Dunn Allan Stewart: (Commercial Farmer): 7 May 2000
44 Elsworth Henry Swan: (Commercial Farmer): 12 December 2000
45 Ford Terry:(Commercial Farmer): 17 March 2002
46 Gara Bernard: (ZANU-PF): 31 December 2000
47 Gatsi Ernest: (MDC):19 March, 2002
48 Gomo Edwin: (MDC): 26 March 2000
49 Guvi Obert: 14 September 2000
50 Gwase Nhamo: (MDC): June 2000
51 Gwaze Nyika: (MDC): 13 March 2002
52 Gwenzi Gilson: (MDC): 27 July 2001
53 Gwidzima Noah: (ZANU-PF): 4 March 2002
54 Jefta Peter: (MDC): 3 March 2002
55 Jeka Petros: (MDC): 13 March, 2002
56 Jeranyama Donald: 25 March, 2002
57 Kaguru Tichaona: (MDC): 3 June 2003
58 Kamonera John: (MDC): 3 July 2001
59 Kanyurira Luckson: (MDC): 25 April 2000
60 Kareza Howard: (MDC): 13 December 2000
61 Kareza Peter: (MDC): 23 April 2000
62 Karimhete Isaac: (MDC): 21 October, 2002
63 Katema Thomas: 2 August 2001
64 Katsamudanga Tichaona: 4 February 2002
65 Khumalo Khape: (MDC): 6 February 2002
66 Kombo Samson Shawano: (MDC): 2003
67 Kuvheya Lawrence: (MDC): March 2002
68 Lupahla Limukani: (ZANU-PF): 29 October 2001
69 Mabika Talent: (MDC): 15 April 2000
70 Machiridza Tonderai: (MDC): 18 April 2003
71 Madhobha Tipason: (MDC): 2 May 2002
72 Madzvmbo Fanuel: (Resettled Farmer): 16 September 2001
73 Mafemeruka Constantine: 19 June 2000
74 Magawu Itayi: (MDC): 27 July 2000
75 Mahuni Funny (MDC), 13 March, 2002
76 Makokoba Unnamed: 26 February 2002
77 Mamonera John: (MDC): 27 July 2000
78 Mandeya Joseph Ketero: (MDC): 17 May 2000
79 Mandindishe Peter: 22 July 2001
80 Mangwiro Tonderai: (MDC): January 2003
81 Manhango Wonder: (MDC): 23 June 2000
82 Manjengwa Khan Ali: (ZANU-PF): 22 August 2002
83 Manomera John: (MDC): 3 July 2001
84 Manyame Ropafadzo: (MDC): 16 January 2001
85 Manyara Owen: (MDC): 17 March, 2002
86 Maposa Richard: (MDC): January 2002
87 Maposa Stephen: (ZANU-PF): 2 February 2002
88 Mapingure Amos: (MDC): 20 January 2002
89 Marufu Doreen: (MDC): 2 April 2000
90 Masarira Gibson: (ZANU-PF): 9 January 2002
91 Mashinga Anthony
92 Masango Molly
93 Maseva Amos: (ZNLWVA): 8 March 2002
94 Mataruse Peter: (MDC): March 2001
95 Matema Hilary: (MDC): 15 October 2001
96 Matope Kenneth: (MDC): 13 January 2002
97 Matyatya; 27 June 2000
98 Mbewe Samson: (Farm Worker): 9 August 2000
99 Mbuso Nyathi: (ZNLWA): 27 September 2001
100 Midzi Trymore: (MDC): 23 December 2001
101 Mijoni Simwanja: (MDC): 15 January 2002
102 Moyo Henry: (MDC): 7 February 2002
103 Mpofu Muchenje: (MDC): 19 January 2002
104 Mtetwa David: (MDC): 26 April, 2002
105 Mubaiwa Godfrey: (MDC): 9 February 2003
106 Mudavanhu S
107 Mudzi. Onias
108 Mudzimuirema Cosamu: (MDC): 16 July 2002
109 Mudzimuirema Cosmos: (MDC): 16 July 2002
110 Mugodoki Michael: (Farm Guard): 6 December 2001
111 Mukakarei Tabudamo (MDC), 14 February 2002
112 Mukwasi Edson: (MDC): 2 February 2003
113 Mukweli Vusumuzi:(MDC): 9 September 2001
114 Munikwa Isaac:(MDC): 20 January 2002
115 Munyaradzi (Mr): (Farm Worker): 14 February, 2002
116 Mupawaenda Takatukwa Mamhova: (Spirit Medium) (MDC) 16 February 2002
117 Mupesa Ndonga: (MDC): 30 March 2001
118 Murirawanhu Rodgers: (MDC): May 2000
119 Musekiwa Kufandaedza: 27 May 2000
120 Mushaya Mationa: (Village Headman): 17 May 2000
121 Mushaya Onias: (United Party): 17 May 2000
122 Musoni Robert: 26 March 2000
123 Mutasa Bennie Tumbare: (MDC): 24 July 2004
124 Mutemaringa Fungisai: (MDC): 27 January 2002
125 Mutyanda Mandishona: (MDC): 29 June 2000
126 Mwanza Misheck: (MDC): 4 May 2001
127 Nabanyama Patrick: (MDC): 19 June 2000
128 Ncube Mthokozisi: (MDC), 25 January 2002
129 Ncube Richard: (MDC): 18 July 2002
130 Ncube Sambami: (MDC): 17 March, 2002
131 Ngamira, Jenus (MDC), 5 May 2002
132 Nemaira Solomon: (MDC): 23 January, 2002
133 Ngamira Genus: (MDC): 15 May 2002
134 Ngulube Simon
135 Ngundu Shepherd (School Teacher), 5 February 2002
136 Nheya Titus: (MDC): 20 December 2001
137 Nhitsa Takesure: (MDC): 20 February 2002
138 Nkala Cain: (ZNLWA): 5 November 2001
139 Nyamadzawo Alexio: (Resettled Farmer) 15 September 2001
140 Nyambare Winnie: 18 May, 2001
141 Nyika James: (MDC): 3 July 2001
142 Nyika Rambisai: (MDC): 24 December 2001
143 Oates Tony: (Commercial Farmer), 31 May 2000
144 Olds, Gloria (Commercial Farmer), 04 March 2001
145 Olds, Martin: (Commercial Farmer), 04 March 2001
146 Pfebve, Mathew (MDC), 30 April 2000
147 Phiri Nkosana: (MDC): 12 October, 2002
148 Pilosi Simon: (MDC): 26 March 2002
149 Romio Edwin: (MDC): 22 March, 2002
150 Rukara Kufa: 20 November 2001
151 Rukani Thadeus (MDC), 29 May 2000
152 Rutsvera Peter: (MDC): 2 June 2003
153 Sanyahwe Kuziva: (MDC): 18 January 2002
154 Shelton Lloyd: (ZANU-PF): 27 February 2002
155 Sibanda Charles: (MDC): 2 March 2002
156 Sibanda James: (MDC): February 2002
157 Sibanda Prisca: (MDC): 5 January 2004
158 Sibindi Halaza: (MDC): 30 January 2002
159 Sibindi Joseph: (MDC): January 2002
160 Sicwe Jameson: (MDC):30 January 2002
161 Sikele Johannes: (Resettled Farmer): 11 November 2001
162 Sikhucha Ravengai: (MDC): 10 November 2001
163 Size Rimon: 19 November 2000
164 Stevens David (MDC), 15 April 2000
165 Stewart Don (Commercial Farmer), 27 November 2005
166 Tadyanemhandu Tichaona: (MDC): 20 June 2000
167 Takawira Marko: (MDC): 8 February 2003
168 Tapera: 6 May 2000
169 Tigere Shepherd (Bus Conductor), 3 January 2002
170 Tinarwo Robinson: (MDC): April 2001
171 Tonera Steven (MDC) (Farm Worker), 19 March 2003
172 Unnamed: (MDC): 16 March 2002
173 Unnamed: (MDC): 16 March 2002
174 Unnamed: (MDC): 16 March 2002
175 Unnamed: (Farm Guard): 23 January 2002
176 Unnamed: (Farm Guard): 23 January 2002
177 Vikaveka Darlington (MDC), 15 March, 2002
178 Wayner Peter: (FR), 26 February 2001
179 Weeks John: (Commercial Farmer), 14 May 2000
180 White Fanuel: (MDC): 28 March, 2002
181 Zava Flex (MDC) (headmaster)
182 Zhou Fainos Kufazvinei: (MDC):10 June 2000
183 Ziweni Osbon (MDC) Masvingo. 18 September 2001.
ER GIVE EVIDENTIAL PROOF OF THIS STATEMENT PLEASE....WHY WAS PRAYER MEETING BANNED....BEYOND THE GOVERNMENT PROPAGANDA.YOU HAVE LITTLE TO SAY ON ZIMBABWE.... AND IF IM INCORRECT PLEASE EXPLAIN THE INCIDENT WHERE THE POLICE IN ZIMBABWE SHOT MOURNERS WHO WERE AT THE HOME OF GIFT TANDARE WHY DID THE SECURITY FORCES SHOOT MOURNERS AND WHY ARE IS FAMILY NOT ALLOWED TO BURY HIM????/
AGAIN GIVE SUBSTANTIVE EVIDENCE OF THIS STATEMENT...ARE WE TO BELIEVE THAT THE ENTIRE POPULATION OF ZIMBABWE LOVES IT THAT AN 83 YEAR OLD ROBERT MUGABE HAS BEEN IN POWER FOR 26 YEARS????? IS MUGABE YOUR GOD???/ IS HE THE GREATEST BRAIN IN ZIMBABWE AND THAT HE LIKE MOBUTU, AND IDI AMIN AND BOKASSA ET AL....IS SO PERFECT THAT HE MUST RULE FOREVER..OR IS THE TRUTH THAT A COURT DATE AND A PRISON SENTENCE WAIT FOR SO CALLED LEADERS LIKE HIM AND HIS REGIME...
ROYALTY SHAME ON YOU TO BE SUCH A ANTI AFRICAN SHILL .....PRESENT YOUR EVIDENCE THAT THE WRITERS AT NEW ZIMBABWE DID ANY OF THIS.. I AM SURE NEW ZIMBABWE'S EDITOR WILL BE VERY INTERESTED IN YOUR CHAT...LIBEL IS A OFFENCE IN LAW
ITS CALLED POWER CORRUPTS....AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO AND THOSE OTHERS WHO CANT TELL THE TRUTH JUST MAKE A BAD PROBLEM WORSE ....PS MUGABE WAS AN OPPORTUNIST WHO NEVER FOUGHT ANYONE DURING THE WAR...HE NEVER SAW ANY ACTION AND WASNT EVEN SEEN AS A LEADER WHEN TONGOGARA AND CHITEPO WERE ALIVE...HE MERELY POSITIONED HIMSELF IN THOSE DEAD MENS LEGACY AND LIED ABOUT HIS CONTRIBUTION...
RESS...DISLIKE WHITE SUPREMACY...BUT DONT FALL FOR THE PRETENCE THAT THAT FRAUD MUGABE IS A ANTI COLONIAL HERO ...ESPECIALLY WHEN HE HAS KILLED SO MANY BLACK PEOPLE...OR IS AFRICAN LIFE SO CHEAP.

JUST BECAUSE MANY BLACK PEOPLE THINK THEY SEE ANTI WHITE ACTIONS...THEY CANT BE BOTHERED TO DO ANY RESEARCH.....( FOR ALL HIS ANTI WHITE ANTI COLONIAL BLUSTER MUGABE ONLY SHOUTED 'LAND ISSUE' 24 YEARS AFTER INDEPENDENCE WHEN HIS MONEY AND POWER WAS THREATENED..

HIS REGIME HAS BEGUN REMOVING BLACK FARMERS as SABOTUERS FROM THE LAND TO GIVE IT TO HIS CRONIES

AND HIS REGIME NEVER TOUCHED WHITE OWNED CORPORATE OR BANKING INTERESTS AND DID GOOD BUSINESS WITH THE europeAN/ AMERICAN CORPORATIONS SPONSORING THE WAR IN THE DRC THAT KILLED NEARLY 5 MILLION AFRICANS...PLUS ONE OF HIS MAIN BUSINESS PARTNERS IS AN ARMS DEALER WHO WAS THE ARMS DEALER FOR THE RHODESIANS DURING THE LIBERATION WAR...THE LAND ISSUE WAS ABOUT POWER AND GAINING PROPERTY NOT ABOUT FREEDOM.
Bredenkamp, an international arms merchant, mining entrepreneur, oil dealer and hotelier...a key figure behind Ian Smith, helping to supply arms to the beleaguered white minority regime in its battle with the guerrilla forces of Robert Mugabe.

Mugabe strives to make it appear that his chief enemies are Zimbabwe's whites. But his regime's dealings with Bredenkamp make it clear that when it comes to money Mugabe doesn't care where it comes from.

Bredenkamp's elegant Harare offices boast a museum-quality collection of African masks and other artefacts. Ministers breeze in unannounced for quick visits, showing an unusual familiarity and friendliness . It was Bredenkamp's role in the campaign to reform the white farmers' union that revealed him as one of Mugabe's strategic allies. He bankrolled the drive by Nick Swanepoel to persuade the farmers' union to accept the loss of nearly half its members' land.

Swanepoel, a former chairman of the Commercial Farmers Union, tried to convince white farmers to drop all legal cases objecting to Mugabe's 'fast track' land seizures. He also called for the union's leaders to step down and to be replaced by allies of Mugabe.
) ohmy.gif

http://www.swradioaf...ages/carlin.htm

OH BUT HES A HERO....PS THE MUGABE ZANU GOVERNMENT INVITED THE WHITE FARMERS BACK....WHAT A LEADER dry.gif

I do not address white people sorry. Write your junk for someone else.

#20 BLACKINC

BLACKINC

Advanced Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    zimbabwe

Posted 19 March 2007 - 04:18 PM

I do not address white people sorry. Write your junk for someone else.

ROYALTY clap.gif

IN TYPICAL PRO MUGABE FASHION WHEN YOU ARE CORNERED BY YOUR OWN B/S ....MENDACITY AND OUTRIGHT LIES BY SOMEONE BRINGING THE TRUTH YOU RESORT TO BASELESS RACE TAUNTS AND AGGRESSION...

I ASKED YOU TO BRING TWO THINGS TO THIS DEBATE...FACTS AND EVIDENCE..AND OBVIOUSLY YOU HAVE NEITHER...

I GUESS YOU NEVER READ THE NAMES OF THE DEAD PEOPLE ON THAT LIST ????? OR MAYBE SUCH REALISM IS TOO MUCH FOR A PERSON PACKIN SO MANY LIES TO COMPREHEND ....READ THEM AGAIN ROYALTY ........THEN SAY SORRY TO ALL OF THEM FOR CHEERING FOR THEIR MURDERER..............I GUESS ITS OBVIOUS THAT YOU HAVE NO TRUTH BEYOND YOUR PRO MUGABE PROPAGANDA BOOT LICKN.....

I WONDER IF TWO WEEKS AGO YOU HAD BEEN BRAVE ENOUGH...... JUST AS AN EXPERIMENT..... TO OPENLY CRITIQUE THE CONDITIONS IN THE COUNTRY...WE BOTH KNOW YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN LOCKED UP AND TORTURED BY YOUR HERO MUGABE'S SECURITY APPARATUS......

AT LEAST THEN YOU WOULD REALISE THERE ARE REAL PEOPLE WITH REAL LIVES AT STAKE...INSTEAD OF YOU AND YOUR FOOLISH MATES BLOWING SMOKE OUT YOUR ASS ABOUT STUFF YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT

OR NELSON CHAMISA GETTING BEATEN UP WHIST TRYING TO FLY OUT OF THE COUNTRY NEVER HAPPENED..????? OH MAYBE HE AND THOSE OTHER BEAT THEMSELVES UP AND TORTURED THEMSELVES....BOY THOSE IMPERIALISTS ARE CLEVER??? huh.gif

I SWEAR ROYALTY I WISH SOME ELDER HAD RAISED YOU AND OTHER LIKE YOU WITH A VALUE SYSTEM THAT LET YOU UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RIGHT AND WRONG.....PS I WOULD CALL YOU A D*K HE*D BUT IM PEACEFUL:rolleyes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users