Photo

Kill White People Or Not?

• Please log in to reply
135 replies to this topic

Poll: Is their problem Nature or Nurture? (12 member(s) have cast votes)

Is their problem Nature or Nurture?

1. Nature (9 votes [69.23%])

Percentage of vote: 69.23%

2. Nurture (4 votes [30.77%])

Percentage of vote: 30.77%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 RESS

RESS

Loyal Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts

• Are you African: Y
  • Cultural Heritage:
    Jamaican

Posted 31 January 2007 - 11:57 AM

The Race Equality Secret Service (RESS) would like to encourage open minded and honest debate on strategies that will result in the most effective ways to accomplish the orderly, peaceful, civilised, non-violent, dignified and thorough demolition of Institutional Racism which is White Supremacy.

RESS has decided to use the language and terms already firmly established in the Official 16+1 Ethnic Classification system for clarity and to avoid unnecessary confusion.

Your feedback would be appreciated on the following question:

Is the problem of the overrepresentation of White people in Trustee, Directorship, Executive, Senior Management and all positions of power a problem of their Nature or Nurture?

1. If the problem is a problem of their Nature then the solution may involve the killing or incarceration of White people.

2. If the problem is a problem of their Nurture then the solution may involve the removal of White people from positions of authority and the development of improved systems of dialogue and/or training.

Your feedback would be much appreciated.

RESS

Edited by RESS, 31 January 2007 - 12:14 PM.

http://hometown.aol.co.uk/RaceInspectorate/index.htm

#2 Djehutis Wisdom

Djehutis Wisdom

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1259 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Jamaican

Posted 31 January 2007 - 01:29 PM

This is a very difficult question to answer. It is well known that caucasians are without a doubt a particularly violent people. Their history speaks for itself. However to say it is in their nature would be to say that they are genetically predisposed to this behaviour and then you would have to pinpoint where in their history they begun to exhibit these behaviours. If it happened after the initial caucasian came to this world then it is unlikely that it is their nature, however, it is well known that caucasians come from Africans and so if the first caucasian was genetically predisposed to being violent and power hungry then we would have to examine whether or not they recieved the behavioural trait from a specific African group who spawned these people or if it is as a result of the mutation that spawned the offshoot of Africans, the offshoot that over time would become what today we call a caucasian.

There is also the question of whether these people are simply culturally inept and have created this from their culture. Their culture could simply be one that promotes this behaviour and that would also perpetuate this behaviour no matter how people are educated. This goes along with their history of exploitation, violence, cultural theft and hunger for power. However even if this is a question of culture, culture being something you learn, some suggest that culture and nature are inextricably linked. The question of nature nuture comes up again. This begs the question even if we did as RESS proposes and remove them from positions of power, would not the behaviour still exist at least culturally if not naturally for caucasians; doesn't this leave it open for the behaviour to be re-exhibited at a later date even if we remove them now. It doesn't stamp out the problem. The culture of caucasians is defective and must be removed, that is a given. However once removed we will then have to wait to see if it is in their nature or if it was just that they had learned to behave in that way through cultural norms. If it is found to be a nature problem, i do not think Africans have it in them to kill en masse as caucasians have done, our history speaks to that effect so the solution would have to be that we separate ourselves from our problem. That said it still leave us open for a repeat of the last time later on so maybe both sides could do with a cultural overhall. Maybe we would have to do as RESS proposes and remove them altogether from the planet. Mass incarceration could not work so we either learn to kill mercilessly or find a planet to launch them off to. Full stop we cannot live along side caucasians (or any other non African group for that matter), it just doesn't work. I am wary of the death conclusion though (no matter how much my anger speaks to that exact sentiment).

Just my thoughts. They are off the top of my head so I may revise them at a later date.
I was born with two ears and one mouth. One guess as to which should be used more.

#3 RESS

RESS

Loyal Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Jamaican

Posted 26 April 2007 - 09:56 AM

The question remains.

#4 Tunduzi

Tunduzi

Advanced Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 09:52 PM

Are you trying to get Ligali locked off or something?

#5 Esco

Esco

Advanced Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    East Africa

Posted 29 April 2007 - 06:19 PM

i believe everybody has a consience and that everybody is an individual and it is often misguided to judge people collectivley however one programme i watched recently (the 2nd instalment of the history of racism programmes on bbc4) brought a things to my mind. I found some scenes disturbing and they rather upset me such as watching a man lynched to death by a mob being burned alive castrated etc these images where put on postcards, people in the crowd where smiling hundreds of them. Its as if the white people in America at the time where extremely fearful of what would happen if Africans got power or to justify their belief these people where like animals. I find it very hard to imagine the same kind of crowd participation in other cultures.
Dont get me wrong Africans commit crimes like murder and other vicious acts but these are individual crimes.for a large number of them to watch and smile as one individual is tortured to death for nothing more than being is something that can almost certainly never happen.

#6 Djehutis Wisdom

Djehutis Wisdom

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1259 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Jamaican

Posted 29 April 2007 - 06:36 PM

QUOTE (Esco @ Apr 29 2007, 07:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i believe everybody has a consience and that everybody is an individual and it is often misguided to judge people collectivley however one programme i watched recently (the 2nd instalment of the history of racism programmes on bbc4) brought a things to my mind. I found some scenes disturbing and they rather upset me such as watching a man lynched to death by a mob being burned alive castrated etc these images where put on postcards, people in the crowd where smiling hundreds of them. Its as if the white people in America at the time where extremely fearful of what would happen if Africans got power or to justify their belief these people where like animals. I find it very hard to imagine the same kind of crowd participation in other cultures.
Dont get me wrong Africans commit crimes like murder and other vicious acts but these are individual crimes.for a large number of them to watch and smile as one individual is tortured to death for nothing more than being is something that can almost certainly never happen.

If you ever have time go to an African bookshop and pick up a copy of "the iceman inheritance" or a copy or of "the chosen from the caucasus" by Michael Bradley. If you look them up on the internet I am sure you will be able to find a synopsis. If you can't get to an African bokshop you can always buy them on Amazon.co.uk. I'm sure you'll enjoy the read.

Also if you were at all interested in the reasons behind those lynchings in detail you may want to pick up a book called "100 years of lynchings" by Ralph Ginzburg which is filled with newspaper articles spanning 100 years which cover the hows and why's of lynchings. I'm sure you will enjoy the illumination it brings to the situation.
I was born with two ears and one mouth. One guess as to which should be used more.

#7 RESS

RESS

Loyal Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Jamaican

Posted 29 April 2007 - 08:24 PM

QUOTE (Esco @ Apr 29 2007, 07:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It is possible that the English White Supremacists have developed the best way to manage the deceptive and violent nature/nuture of people classified as White by keeping them involved in sport or glorifying the military as a great adventure.

The White Supremacists feed children on stories geared to inspire those children to get themselves killed in an adventure that interferes with other peoples and cultures but makes them proud to be buried in a coffin with a British flag over it.

#8 RESS

RESS

Loyal Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Jamaican

Posted 29 April 2007 - 08:29 PM

QUOTE (Djehutis Wisdom @ Apr 29 2007, 07:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you ever have time go to an African bookshop and pick up a copy of "the iceman inheritance" or a copy or of "the chosen from the caucasus" by Michael Bradley. If you look them up on the internet I am sure you will be able to find a synopsis. If you can't get to an African bokshop you can always buy them on Amazon.co.uk. I'm sure you'll enjoy the read.

Also if you were at all interested in the reasons behind those lynchings in detail you may want to pick up a book called "100 years of lynchings" by Ralph Ginzburg which is filled with newspaper articles spanning 100 years which cover the hows and why's of lynchings. I'm sure you will enjoy the illumination it brings to the situation.

Those books are good food for thought.

Some believe if one will not use the gun and violence then one must use the penis to breed them out of existence and save the planet from the destruction of human life.

Some say that the sun and incest is killing them so relax.

Edited by RESS, 29 April 2007 - 08:30 PM.

#9 BrixtonBabe

BrixtonBabe

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Britain, Granada, Senegal

Posted 29 April 2007 - 09:59 PM

Sounds like Nazi Germany to me..........

Whites evolved from Africans, I think we all accept that fact. We hunted and killed animals for our main food source, and our diet was primarily meat. As the human race migrated further away from the equator, our bodies evolved and adapted. Man began to cultivate the land, and to form organised, settlements. He recognised that co-operation within the community was more profitable than violence. He began to cultivate the land, growing produce, surviving on a diet that was over 50% vegetable in origin.

So who's more violent? The over representation of blacks (considering we are a minority) in violent crime stats in the UK suggests that blacks are in fact just as, if not more predisposed to violent behaviour.

Personally, I think you get violent blacks AND violent whites, generalisation is just not an intelligent way to look at things.

We can't keep blaming everything on white "culture", at some point we are going to have to own up to some responsibility for what's occuring in the black community.

As for killing whites, the BNP would have a field day with this thread, and the attitude of some posters!

Edited by BrixtonBabe, 29 April 2007 - 10:06 PM.

#10 Djehutis Wisdom

Djehutis Wisdom

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1259 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Jamaican

Posted 29 April 2007 - 10:02 PM

QUOTE (BrixtonBabe @ Apr 29 2007, 10:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Whites evolved from Africans, I think we all accept that fact. We hunted and killed animals for our main food source, and our diet was primarily meat. As the human race migrated further away from the equator, our bodies evolved and adapted. Man began to cultivate the land, and to forms organised settlements. He began to cultivate the land, growing produce, surviving on a diet that was over 50% vegetable in origin.

So who's more violent? The over representation of blacks (considering we are a minority) in violent crime stats in the UK suggests that blacks are in fact just as, if not more predisposed to violent behaviour.

We can't keep blaming everything on white "culture", at some point we are going to have to own up to some responsibility for what's occuring in the black community.

As for killing whites, the BNP would have a field day with this thread, and the attitude of some posters!

#11 BrixtonBabe

BrixtonBabe

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

• Cultural Heritage:

Posted 29 April 2007 - 10:08 PM

Ah, such an intelligent, reasoned response laugh.gif

#12 Djehutis Wisdom

Djehutis Wisdom

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1259 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Jamaican

Posted 29 April 2007 - 10:09 PM

QUOTE (BrixtonBabe @ Apr 29 2007, 11:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ah, such an intelligent, reasoned response laugh.gif

Thank you, I do try wink.gif

#13 BrixtonBabe

BrixtonBabe

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

• Cultural Heritage:

Posted 29 April 2007 - 10:12 PM

Not hard enough it seems, unless it's "trying" that you're aiming for laugh.gif

#14 Djehutis Wisdom

Djehutis Wisdom

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1259 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Jamaican

Posted 29 April 2007 - 10:28 PM

On a serious note, to be honest I don't like you and I usually leave you to talk out of your ass about me when you never understand what I'm trying to say and don't care to ask but for this time I will say to you that the books I recommended to esco, you may want to read yourself.

Your quest to spread the ideology of intergration would be a lot easier if your understanding of the situation of African people wasn't so dismal. I had to tell our past resident caucasians this and now I'm having to tell you. Should you take your time and read what the people here have read your arguments would hold weight rather than just being as annoying as an itchy ass.

I wrote what I wrote here a long time ago, after just reading the iceman inheritance and the chosen from the caucasus and incase you would like to know, he's a caucasian man who is far more knowledgeable than you when it comes to history and present day politics and the his many books are all about how caucasians are the most barbaric people on the planet. Look him up (if your pride doesn't stop you). His name is Michael Bradley.

Finally when you make comments such as those about Africans in Britain you may want to keep this in mind; a fool can see a rainbow and tell you it's beautiful, a wise man can see a rainbow and tell you how it came to be.

In case you want to find out how the situation for young Africans and indeed Africans in general have come to be, you may want to look up Amos N Wilson (again, if your pride would allow you to take book recommendations from a person you believe is ignorant) and his many works. I recommend 'understanding black adolescent male violence:Its Remediation and Prevention'

QUOTE (BrixtonBabe @ Apr 29 2007, 11:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not hard enough it seems, unless it's "trying" that you're aiming for laugh.gif

Touche

At least you have a good sense of humour to make up for the attitude problem.

I would like to ask you a question, not that you are obligated to answer but it will help me to decide how I will choose to interact with you in future. Do you believe that it could be at all possible that you are wrong about intergration being the necessary path of action for African people?

#15 BrixtonBabe

BrixtonBabe

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

• Cultural Heritage:

Posted 29 April 2007 - 10:42 PM

QUOTE (Djehutis Wisdom @ Apr 29 2007, 10:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
On a serious note, to be honest I don't like you and I usually leave you to talk out of your ass about me when you never understand what I'm trying to say and don't care to ask but for this time I will say to you that the books I recommended to esco, you may want to read yourself.

Your quest to spread the ideology of intergration would be a lot easier if your understanding of the situation of African people wasn't so dismal. I had to tell our past resident caucasians this and now I'm having to tell you. Should you take your time and read what the people here have read your arguments would hold weight rather than just being as annoying as an itchy ass.

I wrote what I wrote here a long time ago, after just reading the iceman inheritance and the chosen from the caucasus and incase you would like to know, he's a caucasian man who is far more knowledgeable than you when it comes to history and present day politics and the his many books are all about how caucasians are the most barbaric people on the planet. Look him up (if your pride doesn't stop you). His name is Michael Bradley.

Finally when you make comments such as those about Africans in Britain you may want to keep this in mind; a fool can see a rainbow and tell you it's beautiful, a wise man can see a rainbow and tell you how it came to be.

In case you want to find out how the situation for young Africans and indeed Africans in general have come to be, you may want to look up Amos N Wilson (again, if your pride would allow you to take book recommendations from a person you believe is ignorant) and his many works. I recommend 'understanding black adolescent male violence:Its Remediation and Prevention'

Touche

At least you have a good sense of humour to make up for the attitude problem.

I would like to ask you a question, not that you are obligated to answer but it will help me to decide how I will choose to interact with you in future. Do you believe that it could be at all possible that you are wrong about intergration being the necessary path of action for African people?

Integration for the whole human race is going to be pretty necessary if we are all to continue to exist. I don't mean that in a warm, fuzzy "I'd like to teach the world to sing" kind of way, but in a practical hard nosed one.

Unless of course, we Africans all decide to go live in Africa, all the Asians in Asia, etc........
That just isn't going to happen, is it?

So, instead of a thread which has such an evil title (and after all, wouldn't there be an outcry if this was a thread on a BNP, or similar racist outfit, about killing blacks?) wouldn't it be more productive and positive to discuss ways of existing peacefully?

BTW, I have never called you ignorant, merely narrow minded. You, on the other hand, have from the get go, been insulting and abusive.

#16 Moby_Dick

Moby_Dick

Contributor

• Expired
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

• Are you African: N
  • Cultural Heritage:
    British

Posted 30 April 2007 - 03:00 AM

More calm, reasonable rudeness from DW.

So, if sun and incest will wipe out whites, why the need to carry out a 'serious sexual assault' on an old lady? Unless the vixtim was an aFrican, which I suppose we shouldn't rule out...

http://news.bbc.co.u...ire/6605837.stm

#17 RESS

RESS

Loyal Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Jamaican

Posted 30 April 2007 - 01:26 PM

QUOTE (Moby_Dick @ Apr 30 2007, 04:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
More calm, reasonable rudeness from DW.

So, if sun and incest will wipe out whites, why the need to carry out a 'serious sexual assault' on an old lady? Unless the vixtim was an aFrican, which I suppose we shouldn't rule out...

http://news.bbc.co.u...ire/6605837.stm

That was a White man who painted his face Black and bought a wig obviously.

#18 Djehutis Wisdom

Djehutis Wisdom

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1259 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Jamaican

Posted 30 April 2007 - 01:33 PM

QUOTE (BrixtonBabe @ Apr 29 2007, 11:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Integration for the whole human race is going to be pretty necessary if we are all to continue to exist. I don't mean that in a warm, fuzzy "I'd like to teach the world to sing" kind of way, but in a practical hard nosed one.

Unless of course, we Africans all decide to go live in Africa, all the Asians in Asia, etc........
That just isn't going to happen, is it?

So, instead of a thread which has such an evil title (and after all, wouldn't there be an outcry if this was a thread on a BNP, or similar racist outfit, about killing blacks?) wouldn't it be more productive and positive to discuss ways of existing peacefully?

BTW, I have never called you ignorant, merely narrow minded. You, on the other hand, have from the get go, been insulting and abusive.

Actually it wasn't from the get go, it was from the moment I realised that you couldn't concieve that you could be wrong which this reply has shown me again. I can be calm reasonable and give you intelligent reasoned responses when I so choose but I don't with people who are basically wasting my time.

You don't believe you are wrong or that you could be and that is not a reasonable way to approach people whose opinion you are opposed to. You have a belief and that is that we need to integrate with all people, something that has never been done and never will be (note all those who have lived to make it a reality have died wishing) in my opinion however the difference is given the right information and reasoned debate I am willing to say that I may be wrong. When people have a discussion on the premise that they are both intelligent enough to understand that their truth will never be the truth nor are they able to predict what reality is going to be or it's potential, both realise that they may be wrong and the discussion becomes about the facts that both are able to conceive rather than opinion and conjecture. If either party is unable to believe that they are wrong it leaves no room for friendly discussion, only for insults and bias (as can be seen from about the 5th post I directed towards you and your dogmatic, disingenuous stance).

My narrow mindedness or what seems to be is because I try to be very clear about my truth and am always seeking to refine it. Should you approach me differently I am sure you won't find me to be as rude as you have in the past but I doubt that you will. Your posts have been quite monotonous and don't seem to leave any room for change so I guess in a sense you could say I view you the same way you say you view me, as quite narrow minded.

I have another question. You have come to a site that you know holds a view different from yours and have decided that, and this is from my point of view, that you are more reasoned than everyone here and that you know better (as suggested by the emboldened in your post). I would like to ask you something and I would like it if I could recieve an honest and reasoned response, do you spend as much of your time frequenting places such as Stormfront and telling the tens of thousands of members internationally that they are wrong about their approach or do you believe that Africans must first wish to integrate whilst they suffer under an institutionally racist system, waiting for caucasians to want to integrate (and not assimilate)?

One more thing. Africans have existed on this planet for 133,000,000 years at last count. Caucasians haven't existed for even a worthy fraction of that time. In their short time on this planet, have you ever known of a people that they considered different to have existed side by side with them in the capacity of equals?

By the way,@ MD or JK, whichever you prefer. When are you going to get over your obsession with this place.

#19 Esco

Esco

Advanced Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    East Africa

Posted 30 April 2007 - 03:58 PM

QUOTE (BrixtonBabe @ Apr 29 2007, 10:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Whites evolved from Africans, I think we all accept that fact. We hunted and killed animals for our main food source, and our diet was primarily meat. As the human race migrated further away from the equator, our bodies evolved and adapted. Man began to cultivate the land, and to form organised, settlements. He recognised that co-operation within the community was more profitable than violence. He began to cultivate the land, growing produce, surviving on a diet that was over 50% vegetable in origin.

Personally, I think you get violent blacks AND violent whites, generalisation is just not an intelligent way to look at things.

Before i reply to this i just want to say people who say or even think about killing anybody because they are guilty by race is completley and utterly wrong. Like i have mentioned before as an African we of all people should know how hurtful and dangerous these feelings can be. Therefore anybody with such notion of killing not just whites but anybody based on race or what the majority or minority crimes that race commits is a wasteman we dont need on this planet.

brixtonbabe you ask nwho is more violent? are whites not under-reprisented population wise in places like south africa and zimbabwe and when they had the empire in india yet the crimes they commited there far outnumbered that of locals. I was going to mention Australia but the populations swung in their favour as they killed off them so quickly. Isnt it a surprise there are no statistics for the extent of the crimes these minorities in non-european countries commited?
Another member on this forum made an intresting point that Africans usually commit crimes linked to poverty find me a link to a few stories where an African has commited a violent crime yet lives comfortably and i will show you 20 of other races that do it out of just being crooks through and through not out of any desperation.
Yes there are criminals in every society but there happens to be far more violent natured ones where europe is concerned because maybe historically this was a method they employed to subdue and control other places.
I have some black African friends who have said negative things on both white and black people based on crimes they have seen for example some African friends say all white men would be peados given the chance and lager louts and some say all Nigerians are bank fraudsters and the women are prostitutes. Although this holds true for some of those people its not true for ALL of them.

#20 Djehutis Wisdom

Djehutis Wisdom

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1259 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Jamaican

Posted 30 April 2007 - 04:23 PM

QUOTE (Esco @ Apr 30 2007, 04:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Before i reply to this i just want to say people who say or even think about killing anybody because they are guilty by race is completley and utterly wrong. Like i have mentioned before as an African we of all people should know how hurtful and dangerous these feelings can be. Therefore anybody with such notion of killing not just whites but anybody based on race or what the majority or minority crimes that race commits is a wasteman we dont need on this planet.

brixtonbabe you ask nwho is more violent? are whites not under-reprisented population wise in places like south africa and zimbabwe and when they had the empire in india yet the crimes they commited there far outnumbered that of locals. I was going to mention Australia but the populations swung in their favour as they killed off them so quickly. Isnt it a surprise there are no statistics for the extent of the crimes these minorities in non-european countries commited?
Another member on this forum made an intresting point that Africans usually commit crimes linked to poverty find me a link to a few stories where an African has commited a violent crime yet lives comfortably and i will show you 20 of other races that do it out of just being crooks through and through not out of any desperation.
Yes there are criminals in every society but there happens to be far more violent natured ones where europe is concerned because maybe historically this was a method they employed to subdue and control other places.
I have some black African friends who have said negative things on both white and black people based on crimes they have seen for example some African friends say all white men would be peados given the chance and lager louts and some say all Nigerians are bank fraudsters and the women are prostitutes. Although this holds true for some of those people its not true for ALL of them.

clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

Get the books I recommended and it'll make what you said look like childplay. They've committed way more genocide than that and they dress it all up as collateral damage.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users