• 1259 posts

• Are you African: Y
  • Cultural Heritage:
    Jamaican

Posted 09 August 2006 - 03:29 PM

QUOTE (Paleface @ Aug 9 2006, 04:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
'cos you're talking rubbish?

You are not an African.

Why are you on a Forum for African people?

Is this not a foolish thing to do or is it that you are all of a sudden confused as to whether or not you're African.

@PH

Not even if I feed them some rat poison?
I was born with two ears and one mouth. One guess as to which should be used more.

#23 Paleface

Paleface

Advanced Contributor

• Expired
  • PipPipPip
  • 429 posts

• Are you African: N

Posted 09 August 2006 - 03:39 PM

No, I'm not an African.

Why am I here? I just find it interesting. Why are you here? It's not just because you're African, it's because you have an opinion and you wish to discuss these issues right? Well then I guess I do too.

Perhaps you should take it up with the mods? I'm openly european, it would be a simple matter for them to screen out europeans (well, those that bothered to declare it). You should ask them why they haven't made the forum exclusive to Africans.

#24 Oshun

Oshun

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 818 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    AfricanCarribean

Posted 09 August 2006 - 03:45 PM

QUOTE (PRINCE HAKEEM @ Aug 9 2006, 03:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmmph!! mad.gif

Oh just stop it! rolleyes.gif
SHINE ON, daughter of a thousand generations, send your light fourth into this tired world...
SHINE ON, mother of a thousand dreams tend to those dreams with strength and compassion...
SHINE ON, woman of a thousand hopes, show everyone the beauty within you - the beauty that comes from knowing who you are

#25 Mogho Naaba

Mogho Naaba

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3233 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Afrikan by way of the Native Indian homelands

Posted 09 August 2006 - 03:53 PM

@AP

Nah cause even the rats dem become immune.....

@Oshun

Who yu ah roll yu eyes afta?

tongue.gif

#26 Djehutis Wisdom

Djehutis Wisdom

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1259 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Jamaican

Posted 09 August 2006 - 03:58 PM

That's simply because the mods are under the impression that you are not vermin that needs to be irradicated.

That is not an adequate reason for you to be on a forum for African people. If you were to come across a forum for Asian people, a forum for sufferers of turrets, a forum for Idiots, would you post on any other forum other than the last.

There are many interesting forums out there and yet you persistantly follow behind us Africans. What a fool.

There is a forum for your people. it's called stormfront. You seem to think you are superior in your arguementative skills over every African on this site anyway so why are you here? What interests you so much about African people? You think we're all negative and that all we do is call you eurocentric so why are you here?

You are hounding this site for stupid reasons.

By the way, I am here because i am an African and only for that reason. These are like minded people who are Africans. I came here because I am African. Why do I need any other reason? You are on the other hand here because you're interested and yet you do not meet the one perameter necessary to belong here.
There is also the fact that you are here only to argue. You are very cantankerous and everytime anyone argues with what you believe to be true, you become arguementative and cry that we are attacking your character. It need to be attacked so that you can understand how it looks. You are doing the one thing you said you would not do and yet you have no reason to. I want you to understand what a fool you look like.

You put up a post called the sincere european and then you go against everything you say in there. you are a walking juxtaposition. every thing you do and say is contrary to what you have said on another day.

You are a fool who always chats foolishness.

Somebody should tell you about your lousy, slack, ignoramus existance so that you can understand why you are met with such opposition.
I was born with two ears and one mouth. One guess as to which should be used more.

#27 Oshun

Oshun

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 818 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    AfricanCarribean

Posted 09 August 2006 - 04:22 PM

QUOTE (PRINCE HAKEEM @ Aug 9 2006, 04:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@Oshun

Who yu ah roll yu eyes afta?

tongue.gif

Hee hee tongue.gif
SHINE ON, daughter of a thousand generations, send your light fourth into this tired world...
SHINE ON, mother of a thousand dreams tend to those dreams with strength and compassion...
SHINE ON, woman of a thousand hopes, show everyone the beauty within you - the beauty that comes from knowing who you are

#28 Paleface

Paleface

Advanced Contributor

• Expired
  • PipPipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 09 August 2006 - 04:48 PM

There is also the fact that you are here only to argue.

That is actually completely untrue, the fact is that I can't say a thing without people picking a fight - regardless of it's content. I have often posted items that I felt could make a positive contribution, i.e: links to African artists, discussions about Africa's economy or radio shows hosted by African people. Almost without exception these posts are attacked or viewed with suspicion. That in itself is compelling.

Look at it this way, if I were to walk past your house and it was on fire, and I tried to warn you, would you ignore me or fight me simply because I was european, or would you GTF out?

AP, I really don't want to argue with you, so I'll post no more on this thread in the interests of preserving the peace.

Edited by Paleface, 09 August 2006 - 05:06 PM.

#29 Twang

Twang

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1200 posts

Posted 09 August 2006 - 05:16 PM

QUOTE (Paleface @ Aug 9 2006, 11:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It doesn't make a bit of difference? This thread is entitled Bri'ish Culcha (which I assume means British Culture). If the photo is of a dutch boy, then it does make a difference. To be fair though, I'm no football fan, it tends to involve pubs full of fat drunk man baying at a screen. It always struck me as a great irony that the supporters were often in poor health.

Two kids in a park called your son a name, that means all British football supporters (including those of African descent) are guilty of that insult? That's pretty one dimensional thinking Twang. Posters here have called me many names, that doesn't automatically entail that all people of African descent are racists.

Lets be serious now British culture is akin to european culture which has not evolved that much beyond your origin in the caucus mountains it wasn’t long ago it was standard procedure to throw Banana’s on the pitch Pub drinking racism violence and getting legless is the bulk of British and european culture period on the continent they still express monkey chants while Ron Atkinson got caught short for saying what he really thought about Africans not realising he was still on air. Just visit your surrounding suburbs full of ex Londoners from Essex Kent and Surrey fleeing the city in order to keep away from the filthy foreigners so they can get drunk and be abusive in peace. What u need to stop doing is giving out this liberal garbage as if to indicate such things are isolated incidents Football, racism, pubs and the love of dog’s seem to be the bulk of British culture.

I was surprised too, apparently the largest growing ethnic group in the UK is "dual heritage". Personally, I feel this is a good thing (if it is true), it undermines militant positions in both european and non-european people.

This is more Eurocentric garbage designed to rile the undesirables which happens to be the bulk of Britain in order to encourage them to express more anti foreign sentiment and cling on to this little Englander siege mentality 97% of African’s I know have African partners and if not seek to do so rest assured it wont happen in my life time.

#30 Djehutis Wisdom

Djehutis Wisdom

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1259 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Jamaican

Posted 09 August 2006 - 05:45 PM

You haven't insulted me.

I asked you a question and I warned you of the foolishness you were about to start and yet you continued and decided when I asked you why you were here on the forum for African people and wrote this

'cos you're talking rubbish?

I'll ask you a question. In many threads you have said you understand why Africans don't trust you and yet you continue to think that we should accept you with open arms. The fact of the matter is that what you say here is probably not what you say about this site to others or even what you truly think of it and you have shown us no reason why we should believe otherwise. Can you tell me why any African should trust a european?

Yes your arguement is solid. I don't come here to argue you all argue with me. That is the action of a fool. You are basically trying to have dinner at hannibal's house. Quite foolish really because each time you become the main course. Why keep on coming back then.

When I come across a site that is against my people I note it and move on. I have no need to be trying to get huggably close with someone that doesn't like me. You act like a huggies pull up. You keep on getting nice and tight around the target to keep them comfy and just end up getting shit on you every time.

Understand the point is that you're here posting when you expressly said you would not. Why don't you tell us why you felt the need to post again after sincerely telling us you would not.

#31 Paleface

Paleface

Advanced Contributor

• Expired
  • PipPipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 09 August 2006 - 10:33 PM

"when I asked you why you were here on the forum for African people and wrote this
'cos you're talking rubbish?"

I'll answer this. I realise it's futile trying to talk rationally, and I just fired that from the hip. It was unproductive. I had written a reply to your questions, but I realise that there's no point in trying to answer them - it just cause more argument.

I'll just try harder in future to avoid posting here okay?

Edited by Paleface, 09 August 2006 - 10:41 PM.

#32 The Freelance Scientist

The Freelance Scientist

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2358 posts
  • Interests:Education, Politics, Current Affairs, Dialogue with the community and others.

I like going to the gym, playing football and travelling the world. I'm at university at the moment.

• Cultural Heritage:
    Mandinka

Posted 09 August 2006 - 11:15 PM

QUOTE (Paleface @ Aug 9 2006, 11:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[color=#3333FF]

I'll just try harder in future to avoid posting here okay?

Make sure you mean it this time! dry.gif
[i]The Freelance Scientist: He Is The Eternal Student.

#33 Mogho Naaba

Mogho Naaba

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3233 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Afrikan by way of the Native Indian homelands

Posted 12 August 2006 - 02:05 AM

I wouldn't bank on it. I don't think this creature actually realises how pathetic it is in our eyes.

#34 Judge dredd

Judge dredd

Advanced Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 403 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    I am a Nigerian of Ibo heritage

Posted 12 August 2006 - 11:58 AM

Do Africans have a stake in this country's future?

Er, i hope not. I would rather put a steak, through the heart, of this countries future. biggrin.gif

#35 Djehutis Wisdom

Djehutis Wisdom

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1259 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Jamaican

Posted 12 August 2006 - 01:11 PM

QUOTE (Judge dredd @ Aug 12 2006, 12:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Do Africans have a stake in this country's future?

Er, i hope not. I would rather put a steak, through the heart, of this countries future. biggrin.gif

Brap Brap Brap clap.gif

#36 Twang

Twang

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1200 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 02:15 PM

What’s really sad is when u see those African’s that decide to embrace the culture full on by walking around with these pit bull dogs they clearly cant manage I mean these guys can just about feed themselves how on earth can they afford to feed their dog’s? In Africa and the Caribbean dogs are just animals that are there to protect your tings, run wild and eat the scrap’s. Over here u having people kissing and getting there faces licked by them not to mention sharing the same bed and all sorts of nastiness they even ride as front seat passengers wearing seat belts and all the major supermarkets have 2 isles of dog food dedicated to this madness. I’ve always wondered why europeans treat dogs better than there fellow humans may be it’s bcoz they just simply have more in common.

Peace.

#37 Djehutis Wisdom

Djehutis Wisdom

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1259 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Jamaican

Posted 12 August 2006 - 03:10 PM

For real

In the caribbean, The dog eats what you eat. There's no special food for a shiny coat good teeth and extra bone strength. You eat chicken the dog eats chicken.

These white people have their dogs kept in better health and hygene than themselves.

The dogs probably are cleaner than they are.

#38 BlackMatta

BlackMatta

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1091 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Nigerian

Posted 12 August 2006 - 05:31 PM

The common enemy model is not a good foundation for progress.

Working with your culture and reaffirming it against the onslaught of misrepresentation is important for progress. For example, Voo's post (#1) answers the "black people are violent" stereotype.

If reaffirming your culture and getting on with your own honest progress happens to cause other peoples' constructs to crumble then that is a side effect for them to look out for.

However, "driving a stake" through the heart of other cultures is backward thinking.

Peace.

Wisdom, not power.

#39 Judge dredd

Judge dredd

Advanced Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 403 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    I am a Nigerian of Ibo heritage

Posted 12 August 2006 - 10:14 PM

However, "driving a stake" through the heart of other cultures is backward thinking.

Well the UK is doing a pretty good job in acheiving this without anybodies help. wink.gif

#40 BlackMatta

BlackMatta

Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1091 posts

• Cultural Heritage:
    Nigerian

Posted 12 August 2006 - 10:53 PM

QUOTE (Judge dredd @ Aug 12 2006, 11:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well the UK is doing a pretty good job in acheiving this without anybodies help. wink.gif

Long term lesson - don't meddle with other cultures.
Wisdom, not power.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users